FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you prefer

What do you prefer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning all.

A question mainly aimed at the guys but gals please feel free to give your opinions also.

I know looks count to a certain extent, but would you prefer to meet and play with an intelligent, bubbly, fun kind of person, who may not be perfect in looks and stature, or someone who has all the looks and figure but is a bit of a possessive psyco who sends nasty messages about your friends on here?

I know we are all different, but just curious.

A very good friend of mine on here met someone for a drink and then started to receive really obsessive messages about his friends list and verifications, and how much better she was than any of the other 'fucks' (her words, not mine) and that they are jealous of her.

He dropped her like a hot brick and she said 'your choice, go and have your mince when you could be having steak'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am personality guy my self... They can look amazing but if I think there a bitch then it's just setting your self up for a crap night. However if it's just a one night stand so to speak then I guess that doesn't matter..

Personality all the way

"I am personality guy my self... They can look amazing but if I think there a bitch then it's just setting your self up for a crap night. However if it's just a one night stand so to speak then I guess that doesn't matter.. "

She actually messaged him non stop after the first social meet. Fortunately it didn't go any further lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't want a nasty, possessive psycho whatever they look like. I go on looks on here, I don't want a relationship I already have one so I take my chances that the people we meet will be ok .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am personality guy my self... They can look amazing but if I think there a bitch then it's just setting your self up for a crap night. However if it's just a one night stand so to speak then I guess that doesn't matter..

She actually messaged him non stop after the first social meet. Fortunately it didn't go any further lol "

she obviously sees herself as something special and clearly has issues of her own, that isn't the exclusive territory if the good looking though

It's a hard one on here as most on here are on for the same reason but yes if after 1 social that happens it's not going to happen... Personality goes along way, don't you ever walk down the street and think how the hell did he pull her? Well his a great guy! Well could be rich or massive cock

Physical attraction is different from one person to the next and while I have my preferences, they're not set in stone. Personally, if I can't go out and have a drink with that person, have a laugh and look forward their company every time we chat then I don't see the point.

Massively into personality . Most of my meets are overnight meets .So I know I have got to be able to get on with them and have a laugh . Its not just about the sex with me I like the full package . Looks are important of course but a great personality makes a person very attractive even before you see them

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Massively into personality . Most of my meets are overnight meets .So I know I have got to be able to get on with them and have a laugh . Its not just about the sex with me I like the full package . Looks are important of course but a great personality makes a person very attractive even before you see them "

Says it all as far as I'm concerned.

On here I go on physical attraction in the first place but I wouldn't meet up with someone if there wasn't a connection of some sort. I like to chat and have a laugh and if I can't do that with someone then there's no point.

I definitely look for someone who knows how to have fun and has a bubbly personality. They should be able to string more than 3 words together. If they look half decent then it's a bonus

Physical attraction is the instant attention grabber but if thats not backed up with personality then the attraction ends there

I'm very shallow. Not rightly so but never mind. If someone's hot then even if they're an arse with the personality of a door knob I'll still bang them. Although I would never have done that before I joined here...

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

To echo the majority I'm all about personality, obviously looks are vital but I've encountered some good looking women on here only the find their mindset to be negative.

"Good morning all.

A question mainly aimed at the guys but gals please feel free to give your opinions also.

I know looks count to a certain extent, but would you prefer to meet and play with an intelligent, bubbly, fun kind of person, who may not be perfect in looks and stature, or someone who has all the looks and figure but is a bit of a possessive psyco who sends nasty messages about your friends on here?

A very good friend of mine on here met someone for a drink and then started to receive really obsessive messages about his friends list and verifications, and how much better she was than any of the other 'fucks' (her words, not mine) and that they are jealous of her.

He dropped her like a hot brick and she said 'your choice, go and have your mince when you could be having steak' "

Sounds like she is better off without him as a friend. I would take what he said with a pinch of salt as I imagine the female friends may not have even said it!

Everyone is individual when it clicks it just happens I was all about looks and tall men being five foot ten myself. Then Mr Flirty came along and he is five foot nine it felt a but funny at first but he is everything I am looking for looks and personality wise he can be a miserable bugger at times (his words not mine) but he's funny charming and hot , it's all about what feels right and go with your instinct xx

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Never been bothered about what someone looks like as long as they have a good personalaty like a laugh and joke and want to play looks don,t come in to for me

"Physical attraction is the instant attention grabber but if thats not backed up with personality then the attraction ends there"

Can I not have a hottie who isn't a psycho?

Are those the only two options?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Can I not have a hottie who isn't a psycho?

Are those the only two options? "

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Can I not have a hottie who isn't a psycho ("

You could split the difference and have an OK girl who's just a little bit fucked up. Psycho and hot are both ends of a subjective spectrum so dial them both down until you get to a balance you can live with.

"Physical attraction is the instant attention grabber but if thats not backed up with personality then the attraction ends there"

I've had it a few times where I've been messaging a hottie and it's like pulling teeth so I just have to sigh and move on to a hottie that can hold a conversation!

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I am personality guy my self... They can look amazing but if I think there a bitch then it's just setting your self up for a crap night. However if it's just a one night stand so to speak then I guess that doesn't matter..

She actually messaged him non stop after the first social meet. Fortunately it didn't go any further lol

she obviously sees herself as something special and clearly has issues of her own, that isn't the exclusive territory if the good looking though "

Looks or at least physical attraction IS important but personality, decency, integrity, intelligence and humour are all far more essential.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Physical attraction is the instant attention grabber but if thats not backed up with personality then the attraction ends there

I've had it a few times where I've been messaging a hottie and it's like pulling teeth so I just have to sigh and move on to a hottie that can hold a conversation!"

the two don't don't have to be mutually exclusive you are correct

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

He's better off without her... Confidence is sexy arrogance isn't

Ruby x

Thank you all for your input xx

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Didn't even finish reading, personality is hands down (or hands on in this case) much sexier for me.

Thats why I'm not looking for another woman. Sexy mum is small, cute and intelligent. Perfect woman I think.

Why go out for a burger when Ive got a sirloin steak at home.

The first humour and intelligence is horny

"Physical attraction is different from one person to the next and while I have my preferences, they're not set in stone. Personally, if I can't go out and have a drink with that person, have a laugh and look forward their company every time we chat then I don't see the point."

Me I like some who I can talk to. make me laugh and is a bubble person. look come second to all of this.

im not that fussy about looks, but have to like the look of them a bit.

"Physical attraction is different from one person to the next and while I have my preferences, they're not set in stone. Personally, if I can't go out and have a drink with that person, have a laugh and look forward their company every time we chat then I don't see the point.

"

Definitely intelligence and mental maturity over looks. Nothing more unsexy than someone who is dumb and immature.

A nice person is very important to me, if the looks are there as we'll, all the better, there are a load of women on here with both attributes. I have, unfortunately encountered a few psychos, needless to say they didn't get anywhere near my cock. I guess it's inevitable. And I have had issues with jealousy. Not really in the spirit of the site. Takes all sorts eh

"Physical attraction is the instant attention grabber but if thats not backed up with personality then the attraction ends there

I've had it a few times where I've been messaging a hottie and it's like pulling teeth so I just have to sigh and move on to a hottie that can hold a conversation!

the two don't don't have to be mutually exclusive you are correct "

Nope, and I often think that an attractive personality can make a person seem more attractive physically too. There is no simple way to measure attractiveness...although the jealous characteristics in the OP I think most would find unattractive very quickly

You have me all wrong. I am certainly not jealous. I have plenty of fun and this friend is not even in my verifications as I rarely see him.

My husband is also on this site with his own single profile. If I was the jealous type we wouldn't be on here at all

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"On here I go on physical attraction in the first place but I wouldn't meet up with someone if there wasn't a connection of some sort. I like to chat and have a laugh and if I can't do that with someone then there's no point. "

It's a different dynamic for us , we have each other for compatability , personality , etc.....

So it's looks every time and although we wouldn't choose a narcissistic , possessive type , it's more likely we woukd fuck that person than a less attractive type with a great personality .

I quite like Psychos, You can just point at someone who annoys you and say KILL

Gimp

Looks are the first impression and there has to be some attraction but personality is very important. Doesn't matter what someone looks like, if they have no sense of humour or can't hold a conversation there's no point in meeting. We are only looking for sex but want it to be fun.

had both and while the looks keep you coming back longer than you should I take someone who enjoys themselves every time. Sex is supposed to be the ultimate enjoyable act so why have your mind in turmoil with a gorgeous psycho?

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Good morning all.

He dropped her like a hot brick and she said 'your choice, go and have your mince when you could be having steak' "

elegance vs beautiful....that's the key!

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

Exactly this

"Looks are the first impression and there has to be some attraction but personality is very important. Doesn't matter what someone looks like, if they have no sense of humour or can't hold a conversation there's no point in meeting. We are only looking for sex but want it to be fun."

» Add a new message to this topic