FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > All the great bits rolled into one !!!

All the great bits rolled into one !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I Was thinking ... Everyone has their good bits their own talents and things they do that are compatible to your needs, things that make you go wow, but no ones perfect ......

So question [1] - If you could combine all the good bits from all the sexual partners you have had and make "The One" would you stick with them ...... Or would you still want to get out there and try others (obviously this is one for those of you that like a one on one , not group sex)

Question [2] what part of you do you think people would pick as your best bit or talent ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ooh no one playing .... Back off to look for "The One" then .... Its a hard task ! But so so so much fun trying

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I actually found "the one" on here, we had 6 months of the best sex of my life....then he moved to Australia.

If he asked me I'd go down there to visit as the sex was honestly that good. No-one before or since as come close to being as good as him.

So if I can just have him back rather then try and Frankenstein a perfect lover I'd be sorted.....

Oh and yes I'd be happy with just him.

"I actually found "the one" on here, we had 6 months of the best sex of my life....then he moved to Australia.

If he asked me I'd go down there to visit as the sex was honestly that good. No-one before or since as come close to being as good as him.

So if I can just have him back rather then try and Frankenstein a perfect lover I'd be sorted.....

Oh and yes I'd be happy with just him. "

Ooh what a shame it ended !! ... Let's hope he comes back or one day you find one as compatible !!

Okay I'm a bit fuzzy headed this morning so I think I'm answering this right lol..!!

1. All the best bits combined ~ I'd stick with that one person as wouldn't need anyone else to satisfy my needs!

2. My talents, hmmm ...I'm not so sure of don't want to brag lol if I had to pick one I'd say I'm a awesome kisser...

"I actually found "the one" on here, we had 6 months of the best sex of my life....then he moved to Australia.

Oh minxy, that's a bit crap

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

Sometimes life can be a bit of a bitch!

If it's love id say go after him...

But I've also had the best sex with someone which is no longer and it's properly me done with brilliant sex for a while but hey least you have the memories - some people aren't that lucky xx

If I could put all the good bits into one would it be enough ..can I two or three copies for threesomes etc

Think people would pick kissing as I'm an awesome kisser

I have found 'the one' too... He can be sensual, passionate as well as downright kinky lol. He's introduced me to tantric sex and its mindblowing. Hes also just as lovely out of the bed. So much so i've stopped meeting others

"I have found 'the one' too... He can be sensual, passionate as well as downright kinky lol. He's introduced me to tantric sex and its mindblowing. Hes also just as lovely out of the bed. So much so i've stopped meeting others

"

Aww well done hope all goes well

"I have found 'the one' too... He can be sensual, passionate as well as downright kinky lol. He's introduced me to tantric sex and its mindblowing. Hes also just as lovely out of the bed. So much so i've stopped meeting others

Aww well done hope all goes well "

Thanks hon xx

I could make a perfect sexual partner from my men. I would be happy to only have sex with one man if we fulfilled each other

no because each time you meet someone its never exactly the same and you would get bored with each other sooner or later.

Oh minxy, that's a bit crap "

It is a bit crap....but it was so worth it, even if I am spoilt for all other men now

Sometimes life can be a bit of a bitch!

If it's love id say go after him...

But I've also had the best sex with someone which is no longer and it's properly me done with brilliant sex for a while but hey least you have the memories - some people aren't that lucky xx"

I would....without a 2nd thought and with just a tooth brush, but it's complicated

It is a bit crap....but it was so worth it, even if I am spoilt for all other men now "

Life's tough, huh

It is a bit crap....but it was so worth it, even if I am spoilt for all other men now

Life's tough, huh"

Yeah it is, but you've gotta have some fun on the way right?

"no because each time you meet someone its never exactly the same and you would get bored with each other sooner or later."

I haven't gotten bored with my regular man. I have a few but one I see a lot more than the others. It feels as good now as it did 4 years ago. He has the art of anticipation down to a tee

» Add a new message to this topic