FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > finding my idea of perfection

finding my idea of perfection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on fab 2 years now and met some amazing people but 99% of the time i get responses from people who clearly have not read my profile so tbh i dont even bother the way i used to. I really love to find somebody whos looking for a regular FWB, can accommodate in manchester, attractive, under 40 and preferably a 6 pack to die for. Or a very attractive couple, only seen a few nice couples on here. If you fancy send me pics and ill reply with mine if im interested.

Shameless advertising i know haha but thought id try a new approach and see if it works lmao xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

why dont you search them out and send them your pics?

Ive tried it hasn't work... Hence new approach!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

nudge;

your profile says 8 months (with only a cam veri) too....

I don't think months I think its weeks...its a new profile. Got fed up of all the stalkers lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive been on fab 2 years now and met some amazing people but 99% of the time i get responses from people who clearly have not read my profile so tbh i dont even bother the way i used to. I really love to find somebody whos looking for a regular FWB, can accommodate in manchester, attractive, under 40 and preferably a 6 pack to die for. Or a very attractive couple, only seen a few nice couples on here. If you fancy send me pics and ill reply with mine if im interested.

Shameless advertising i know haha but thought id try a new approach and see if it works lmao xxxx"

If you find any nice ones that do not quite live up to your standards (e.g. four pack, average looking and over50) send them my way...lol

Hehe....I think you could have your pick of men like that hun x

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Not for me sorry x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ive been on fab 2 years now and met some amazing people but 99% of the time i get responses from people who clearly have not read my profile so tbh i dont even bother the way i used to. I really love to find somebody whos looking for a regular FWB, can accommodate in manchester, attractive, under 40 and preferably a 6 pack to die for. Or a very attractive couple, only seen a few nice couples on here. If you fancy send me pics and ill reply with mine if im interested.

Shameless advertising i know haha but thought id try a new approach and see if it works lmao xxxx"

The problem is how does anyone know if they're very attractive by your standards? I agree that if you go looking you'll find what you're after more easily

What makes you think that these perfect people will be attracted to you??

"Not for me sorry x"

Or me

Perfection is overrated....

There are hundreds of gorgeous single guys in the Manchester area. Admittedly when you add that they must accom that does limit the numbers, but still leaves over 300 profiles on a basic search so I really don't understand why you can't seem to find any profiles that match what you want...or is it that they want to see what they're getting too and so aren't responding how you would want?

You'll find that the popular guys, ie the ones you are describing, tend to be kept busy...wherever possible by me!

Perfection is just all those tiny little imperfections that when added up it makes that person so beautiful, that you just can't live with out them

Or you eventually get pissed off with each other and fall out.

"There are hundreds of gorgeous single guys in the Manchester area. Admittedly when you add that they must accom that does limit the numbers, but still leaves over 300 profiles on a basic search so I really don't understand why you can't seem to find any profiles that match what you want...or is it that they want to see what they're getting too and so aren't responding how you would want?

You'll find that the popular guys, ie the ones you are describing, tend to be kept busy...wherever possible by me! "

Doubt it,

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I can't see this thread working tbh, you demand pics but have none of your own? Sorry but attraction works both ways!

"I can't see this thread working tbh, you demand pics but have none of your own? Sorry but attraction works both ways! "

Exactly she demands perfection but has nothing to offer in return, I can see why your not having much luck you seem deluded

Sometimes I read things on here that me me ashamed to be female.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well this has blown the single women can demand anything theory out of the water.

Might be your profile....its rather off putting sorry

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Sometimes I read things on here that me me ashamed to be female.

"

You and me both!

"

Oops make

"There are hundreds of gorgeous single guys in the Manchester area. Admittedly when you add that they must accom that does limit the numbers, but still leaves over 300 profiles on a basic search so I really don't understand why you can't seem to find any profiles that match what you want...or is it that they want to see what they're getting too and so aren't responding how you would want?

You'll find that the popular guys, ie the ones you are describing, tend to be kept busy...wherever possible by me!

Doubt it, "

Doubt which bit?!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Things other women do don't make me ashamed to be female. This is just a woman stating plainly and clearly what she wants.....then complaining when she's not getting it. We see that from her male counterparts frequently

Things other women do don't make me ashamed to be female. This is just a woman stating plainly and clearly what she wants.....then complaining when she's not getting it. We see that from her male counterparts frequently "

True, she does need a reality check though,

The friends with benefits part could be putting them off

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

delusions of grandeur springs to mind

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Has to be one of the worst profiles i have came across on here