FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > OTT

OTT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkfun71 OP   Man  over a year ago

South East

Just seen a profile with 12 verifications from the same person in 4 months, is that a bit OTT?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

why does it matter?

By *pplecrunchWoman  over a year ago

Yeovil

Lucky person lol

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

thats about a meet per week, not bad, not bad at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's less than one a week. Hardly excessive if you have a high sex drive plus most people like someone to meet regularly with and not a string of one offs.

South East

"why does it matter? "

Stop answering a question with a question. Its a forum for people to discuss.

I asked is it OTT that they have verified them 12 times in 4 months, is there a need to verify someone everytime you meet?

South East

"That's less than one a week. Hardly excessive if you have a high sex drive plus most people like someone to meet regularly with and not a string of one offs."

Nothing to do with the amount of meets (good on them) was just the fact that each meet was verified so they both have 24 verifications between them.

"That's less than one a week. Hardly excessive if you have a high sex drive plus most people like someone to meet regularly with and not a string of one offs.

Nothing to do with the amount of meets (good on them) was just the fact that each meet was verified so they both have 24 verifications between them."

Sounds more like a relationship tbh ... and possibly an ownership issue ... We wouldn't go there

I think its territory marking,like a dog pissing up a lampost

"why does it matter?

Stop answering a question with a question. Its a forum for people to discuss.

I asked is it OTT that they have verified them 12 times in 4 months, is there a need to verify someone everytime you meet?"

The forum is for people to use how they wish within the confines of the site rules.

[Removed by poster at 28/05/14 11:39:19]

Maybe its their spouse?

Actually now I think about it - 12 times in 4 months is much too often for a married couple

Each to their own, we can all use the site as we like. That said we find multiple repeat verifications totally off putting.

I always think there's two main purposes to verifications;

1. To genuinely verify someone as genuine

2. To send a message to other fab users about the fact that you meet someone

In the case of repeat verifications, after the second veri what more can there be to say. The purpose isn't to verify as genuine because that's already been done. It then becomes more about the second function I mentioned, to send a message that you meet regularly and obviously then like the previous poster said there are potential issues with regards feelings and ownership. If someone left me more than 2 veris, then I simply wouldn't publish them all. The fact they've all been published is because its a message to the rest of us to stay away because they have something special. Maybe it's to put the rest of us off by one party out of the two of them?

Its their business, simple as, your choice not to chat or meet them if you think its too much, I never judge people

"Just seen a profile with 12 verifications from the same person in 4 months, is that a bit OTT?"

I don't see the point in verify the same person over and over again

"Just seen a profile with 12 verifications from the same person in 4 months, is that a bit OTT?"

WTF are you bored

"Its their business, simple as, your choice not to chat or meet them if you think its too much, I never judge people "

It is their business completely I agree. I'm just offering an opinion as that's what was asked for and without that the whole purpose of the forum would be null and void. I'm always a bit wary of the comment, 'I never judge people'. Every single person on earth judges others in some way or another, whether they want to admit it or not. Every single time someone sends a message or photo, they are instantly judged whether overtly or covertly as we all try and suss people out (basic human instinct - is this person a threat? Are they safe? Do I find them attractive? Are they my type? Etc etc). Whether we do it overtly is another matter. So what you probably mean is 'I don't judge people overtly' but unless you're unconscious, you definitely judge people subconsciously

"Its their business, simple as, your choice not to chat or meet them if you think its too much, I never judge people

It is their business completely I agree. I'm just offering an opinion as that's what was asked for and without that the whole purpose of the forum would be null and void. I'm always a bit wary ofthe comment, 'I never judge people'. Every single person on earth judges others in some way or another, whether they want to admit it or not. Every single time someone sends a message or photo, they are instantly judged whether overtly or covertly as we all try and suss people out (basic human instinct - is this person a threat? Are they safe? Do I find them attractive? Are they my type? Etc etc). Whether we do it overtly is another matter. So what you probably mean is 'I don't judge people overtly' but unless you're unconscious, you definitely judge people subconsciously"

I take it back, I don't overtly judge people, agree with what you said and i wasnt disputing anything of your opinion

I think it shows they are still actively meeting people and just because it's the same person doesn't mean they don't meet other people too..many don't leave verifications.

Somebody called da police

"Its their business, simple as, your choice not to chat or meet them if you think its too much, I never judge people

It is their business completely I agree. I'm just offering an opinion as that's what was asked for and without that the whole purpose of the forum would be null and void. I'm always a bit wary ofthe comment, 'I never judge people'. Every single person on earth judges others in some way or another, whether they want to admit it or not. Every single time someone sends a message or photo, they are instantly judged whether overtly or covertly as we all try and suss people out (basic human instinct - is this person a threat? Are they safe? Do I find them attractive? Are they my type? Etc etc). Whether we do it overtly is another matter. So what you probably mean is 'I don't judge people overtly' but unless you're unconscious, you definitely judge people subconsciously

I take it back, I don't overtly judge people, agree with what you said and i wasnt disputing anything of your opinion"

It is their business completely I agree. I'm just offering an opinion as that's what was asked for and without that the whole purpose of the forum would be null and void. I'm always a bit wary of the comment, 'I never judge people'. Every single person on earth judges others in some way or another, whether they want to admit it or not. Every single time someone sends a message or photo, they are instantly judged whether overtly or covertly as we all try and suss people out (basic human instinct - is this person a threat? Are they safe? Do I find them attractive? Are they my type? Etc etc). Whether we do it overtly is another matter. So what you probably mean is 'I don't judge people overtly' but unless you're unconscious, you definitely judge people subconsciously"

Judge = assess (which we all do constantly) and condemn ( which no-one admits to).

» Add a new message to this topic