FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naturism and Swinging

Naturism and Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orksguy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

How many naturists do you think are swingers, and how many swingers do you think are naturists. As a naturist I always wander how many others on the beach are fellow swingers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I always thought swinging was frowned upon in the naturist scene?

By *orksguy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

That might be why I haven't found many in the naturist society, maybe they keep it to themselves. Lol.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

It has been our experience that true naturists tend to not be as liberal as you'd expect. Often anyone with piercings and or genital piercings are frowned upon or excluded from certain venues. We always though naturism was about freedom of expression and being uninhibited, it would appear that this is not always the case.

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I always thought swinging was frowned upon in the naturist scene?"

We've been both for a few years now.

Yes, in some naturist places overt swinging is regarded as taboo. However, at some of these naturist venues there is a strong sense of covert swinging.

True naturists are certainly against swinging in public ie beach dunes as it can impair the viability of the beach continuing to be naturist as has happened at Holkham.

Some naturist clubs or sites turn a blind eye to swinging and take the view that if it is done in private then what peeps do in there own privacy is their own business - quite right too!

Live and let live is our motto

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like nude sunbathing and looking at other nude people on a naturist beach and I also like watching people have sex, but not there. I often wonder if any couple I see out are swingers, especially well dressed single women in Costa.

By *ex God and Sex KittenCouple  over a year ago

Planet kitten, North East usually but occasionally South as well

We keep the naturist part of our life completely separate from swinging, I'm sure it does go on though! But each to their own

Kitten x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We keep the naturist part of our life completely separate from swinging, I'm sure it does go on though! But each to their own

Kitten x "

By *erseypairCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

we went to a naturist club for our first visit the other day- they made it clear that" wife swapping" and the like is not welcome at the club- we only wanna sunbathe nude- we'll go to a swingers club or party for sex ffs!

I blame the wife- she looks like a swinger lol

we are both ,we love to sunbathe naked,

our problem is when we do feel the sun on our naked skin we cant help feeling horny and end up playing ,that's why we go to nude beaches or clubs where we know its ok to play in the open

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

You have to be careful. Best keeping two separate. Many times I have

Visted clubs the singers questions have been asked

I'm a naturist and I'm a swinger - but like most people I don't like to mix the two. They involve completely different and opposite mindsets..

In fact, if some guy pushes his luck and tries it on with me when I'm just being a naturist, it not only spoils my day, but I'm likely to give him piece of my mind that will spoil his whole damn week!!! I hate it!!!

By *irtygirl11Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Cap d'adge South of France is a very large swinger destination where the two go hand in hand.

"It has been our experience that true naturists tend to not be as liberal as you'd expect. Often anyone with piercings and or genital piercings are frowned upon or excluded from certain venues. We always though naturism was about freedom of expression and being uninhibited, it would appear that this is not always the case. "

Your quite right, naturist clubs like any other clubs have rules and one persons freedom of expression is another person's hight off offence. Some naturist clubs insist members are dressed for official meetings????

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"It has been our experience that true naturists tend to not be as liberal as you'd expect. Often anyone with piercings and or genital piercings are frowned upon or excluded from certain venues. We always though naturism was about freedom of expression and being uninhibited, it would appear that this is not always the case. "

Wow, well that is a bit off.

By *orkshirewoldscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Malton area

"Naturists" are both prudish and intolerant, despite their own protestations and demands for tolerance by the "textile" community. A sort of denial that social nudity is in some way an excuse for sexual expression.

Any BN related club or commercial site will be equally so - inevitably some sexual interaction will go on but very discreetly.

Beach nudists on the other hand tend to be more relaxed and behind most nude beaches, in the dunes, bushes or trees there will be an area where should one wish people gather for fun

We are both Naturists and Swingers. Whilst at our local naturist club we accept that swinging is not something that is overtly tolerated and to be honest the camp is the least sexual place on earth. We like the freedom that comes with the camp

"I like nude sunbathing and looking at other nude people on a naturist beach and I also like watching people have sex, but not there. I often wonder if any couple I see out are swingers, especially well dressed single women in Costa. "

You don't see many naturists in Costa to be fair....think they prefer Nero's?

» Add a new message to this topic