FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > suspect profiles...

suspect profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnoisseur100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

It's not just the men that don't always tell the truth.... now I can't obviously name the profile, but charming young lady just joined 4 hours ago and been verified already relating a meet last week??????????

how is this possible for someone who says it is their first time.

makes you laugh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've noticed that happening too.

What is useful is to check all the Verifications or friends and what often appears is a series of interlocking Verifications, usually later, Friends.

"It's not just the men that don't always tell the truth.... now I can't obviously name the profile, but charming young lady just joined 4 hours ago and been verified already relating a meet last week??????????

makes you laugh!"

There are loads on here mate, allthough far less than most other sites. I have noticed that some of these 'suspect' profiles verify each other, there are some saddos on here with to much time on there hands

Woking-ish

If she was genuine what benefit would she get by ' improving her profile'??

doesn't make sense.. therefore possibly another site trying to attact info to pinch.

what do you think?

or too paranoid????????????????

She could be on other sites and someone has reccomened fab to her who she has met on another site..

We reccomended a couple we know of another site and who we have met a few times,they had only been on the site a couple of hours and verified them genuine because they are a genuine couple and we personally know them.

[Removed by poster at 26/05/10 14:27:57]

"She could be on other sites and someone has reccomened fab to her who she has met on another site..

We reccomended a couple we know of another site and who we have met a few times,they had only been on the site a couple of hours and verified them genuine because they are a genuine couple and we personally know them."

Think that happens quite a bit, and of course is perfectly legitimate.

"If she was genuine what benefit would she get by ' improving her profile'??

doesn't make sense.. therefore possibly another site trying to attact info to pinch.

what do you think?

or too paranoid????????????????"

Not sure tbh, most of the fake profiles tend to be women just looking for other women, so they are probably lonely men looking for kicks .The most obvious ones are the bi couples who are just bi men trying to get you to send cock shots or wank on web cam which unfortunately fell for when i first joined

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I was on other sites and had met people from here long before i actually had my first meet on fab.... and they verified me, so it doesn't make them any more genuine...

I know people who have met... taken time out and deleted profiles... come back months later and people have re-verified them... I did that to a couple and a lady last week.....

there are a million and one plausable reasons.....

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

If in doubt hit report, give details, admin will review

Admin x

"I was on other sites and had met people from here long before i actually had my first meet on fab.... and they verified me, so it doesn't make them any more genuine...

I know people who have met... taken time out and deleted profiles... come back months later and people have re-verified them... I did that to a couple and a lady last week.....

there are a million and one plausable reasons....."

Yes,we have also verified people who have left and came back if we have met them before..

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

best to just report any profile you suspect to be fake and leave in the hands of admin to look into

Woking-ish

ok Thanks everybody, I wasn't sure just didn't feel right so I asked you guys. and I learned that you can report such things to admin, which i didn't know before.

"It's not just the men that don't always tell the truth.... now I can't obviously name the profile, but charming young lady just joined 4 hours ago and been verified already relating a meet last week??????????

makes you laugh!"

first time on site or first time swinging?......

I joined and brought at least within days brought 6 pals with me, some I have known for years, so in theory as soon as one of my pals joined & was verified they could verify me etc., & we could in turn verify the others we know....lots of variations to be found don't you think?, some good some not so good ...of course I realise there are scammers which ought to be reported

suspicious minds are never satisfied!!

all karaoke there lol!!

iv verified a few people who i had met before and left the site and was same when i left then rejoined!

witchhunts can start on here, believe me i know i was accused of being a man a few wks ago by someone who didnt like my profile!

its sad but there always will be scammers and fakes its part and parcel but use the brain and go by your intuition xx

"She could be on other sites and someone has reccomened fab to her who she has met on another site..

We reccomended a couple we know of another site and who we have met a few times,they had only been on the site a couple of hours and verified them genuine because they are a genuine couple and we personally know them."

Yep we done that too xx

Well I met people from another site who introduced me to this site, and verified me when I joined.

I've also met women from other sites, showed them this site, and verified when they joined here.

Personally when meeting with anyone, I always verify them first by seeing them on webcam. When you get excuses like, the kids broke the webcam, or it stopped working, etc. Then I get suspicious. Also verified profiles with no pictures, not even in the private gallery make me suspicious aswell.

I just think even with the photo and meeting verifications. You still need to verify them by seeing them on webcam. There is not excuse now for not having a webcam. You can buy one for 10 pounds in argos.

Still it doesnt mean they will show up for the meet, but at least you can be sure you have been speaking with a woman or a couple.

"Well I met people from another site who introduced me to this site, and verified me when I joined.

I've also met women from other sites, showed them this site, and verified when they joined here.

Personally when meeting with anyone, I always verify them first by seeing them on webcam. When you get excuses like, the kids broke the webcam, or it stopped working, etc. Then I get suspicious. Also verified profiles with no pictures, not even in the private gallery make me suspicious aswell.

I just think even with the photo and meeting verifications. You still need to verify them by seeing them on webcam. There is not excuse now for not having a webcam. You can buy one for 10 pounds in argos.

Still it doesnt mean they will show up for the meet, but at least you can be sure you have been speaking with a woman or a couple."

there is plenty of reasons for not havin a webcam... i dont have one cant be arsed with the oh can i see your cam oh show us yir tits blah blah and expectin to see someones face instead faced with someone choking the life out of their rather flaccid cock!!!

i would never meet anyone with just a webcam verification and never has anyone refused to meet me because i dont have one x

We dont have webcam either and got no intention of getting one no matter how cheap they are & we have never had anyone ask us to go on cam to verify who we are.

We chat on phone to prove we are a couple and thats it.

Im not talking about getting on webcam to look at someones tits or cocks.

I am just saying its a good way to see that the other person matches their picture, and that they are who they say they are.

I get contacted by couples a lot, and some of the couples who have contacted me, are just single men. Also people who have pictures on their profile which might have been taken a few years ago, and now they dont exactly look much like they did. I've had a meet before where the woman did not look like her picture.

Im just saying that personally for me I find seeing someone on webcam and talking to them before a meet, makes me feel they are more genuine.

I am not talking about the verification system where it says verified by webcam. I prfer to see the verified by meeting in person. Because it shows they are actually meeting people, rather than just playing with the idea of swinging, by webcamming, or having phonesex.

no it means they have met people, doesnt necessarily mean they will meet you iv had timewasters with verifications that should have earned them a knighthood!

trust is a major thing in this lifestyle, and its got to be built up and in all honesty if someone starts pushin me for a cam i just blank them, i keep my pics up to date and state clearly what im lookin for and what my body shape etc.

there is nothing foolproof on here, i could tell you the story about someone from here who was chattin with a beautiful lady seen her on cam, chatted on phone etc she was just new he was goin to be her first meet they got along great but she neglected to mention one thing... she was a he and it wasnt until they met face to face he realised.......xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i was verified as soon as i joined. Because someone i knew recommended the site to me. Not all meets have to be via this site you know. Some of my verifications are from people ive met in chams

I like it if the verification looks dodgy as its a flag to me to avoid.

Well the fact of it is, you will always have fakes, timewasters or people who are just mental.

Even with verifications, talking on phone, seeing them on webcam. They might still never show up for a meet.

To be honest, if someone turns out to be a fake, or whatever, just move on.

No point in being angry, or even giving it a second thought. You can just do so much to make sure they are genuine before you meet, such as webcam, phone, etc. The fact of it is, you do take a risk whenever you meet someone. So you need to do some stuff to mimise the risk.

By speaking to them, getting a mobile number, meeting in a public place.

You wont ever get rid of the fakes, you will always have them. You just need to decide for yourself if they are fake or genuine.

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i recommended this site to someone i met from another then he blocked me

"I like it if the verification looks dodgy as its a flag to me to avoid. "

To be honest, what relevance to you do anyone else's verifications have?

The people who have met that person are not you and the whole dynamic is completely different.

I place no valadity on verifaications what so ever!

I would go on how the person reactes/interacts with me on here/msn/phone

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

makes you laugh!"

ive been on the site off n on for the last year and a half, i deleted my profile , when i came back i asked people id met go verify me as a genuine single femme, i ended up with 6 verifications on the same date.....i have met lots of people on here , know a lot from the forums, does that make me a fake profile? tut tut........

Forum Mod

"i recommended this site to someone i met from another then he blocked me"

Im sorry I know I should'nt laugh but I can't help it

makes you laugh!"

When we joined we was instantly verified.

Reason, we met through another site and they suggested we try fab, so in this instance the verification is very genuine.

"i recommended this site to someone i met from another then he blocked me

Im sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it "

oooo you bad!!! lol

well I brought at least 6 pals with me from another site, and yes ladies, 4 straight really hunky guys, so hope you may chat with one or two of them......dammmmm why am I telling you. thye are mine, mine , mine, get off....oh ok they are straight so I won't argue lol

Forum Mod

Im sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it

oooo you bad!!! lol

well I brought at least 6 pals with me from another site, and yes ladies, 4 straight really hunky guys, so hope you may chat with one or two of them......dammmmm why am I telling you. thye are mine, mine , mine, get off....oh ok they are straight so I won't argue lol "

I want to know who the 4 hunky guys are that you bought with you

Yes im bad but im very good at it

"I was on other sites and had met people from here long before i actually had my first meet on fab.... and they verified me, so it doesn't make them any more genuine...

there are a million and one plausable reasons....."

Yep...thats me...take a break...come back...your friends verify you...its not rocket science...

Way more suspicious are the ones that have been on the site for ages..and have no verifications...that rings my alarm bells ....especially single bi girls ..now thats odd..!!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Yep...thats me...take a break...come back...your friends verify you...its not rocket science...

Way more suspicious are the ones that have been on the site for ages..and have no verifications...that rings my alarm bells ....especially single bi girls ..now thats odd..!!!"

Your so right

I've come across a lot of single men profiles where they look like charles atlas and have had no meets whatsoever in a year.

Why do they do it? Cos no one can prove otherwise.

Way more suspicious are the ones that have been on the site for ages..and have no verifications...that rings my alarm bells ....especially single bi girls ..now thats odd..!!!

Your so right

I've come across a lot of single men profiles where they look like charles atlas and have had no meets whatsoever in a year.

Why do they do it? Cos no one can prove otherwise."

Yep..seen some real gorgeous guys with no verifications after months....well suspect...Thats why now I am very clear if they mail me..that I dont and wont show my private pics..and I dont and wont talk dirty in Emails...seems to do the trick...with both single bi girl/ male fakers and timewasters.

oooo you bad!!! lol

well I brought at least 6 pals with me from another site, and yes ladies, 4 straight really hunky guys, so hope you may chat with one or two of them......dammmmm why am I telling you. thye are mine, mine , mine, get off....oh ok they are straight so I won't argue lol

Yes im bad but im very good at it"

lol nah that for me to know & enjoy. alas or otherwise, I never alllow access to my p.c for theses site so I can't reccomend you.....I never save names etc & clear messages at end of sessions lol however........... I may upon suitable persasion pass your name on lol oh me bad? lol

Forum Mod

oooo you bad!!! lol

lol nah that for me to know & enjoy. alas or otherwise, I never alllow access to my p.c for theses site so I can't reccomend you.....I never save names etc & clear messages at end of sessions lol however........... I may upon suitable persasion pass your name on lol oh me bad? lol"

Huffs off and goes to look at her own list of gorgeous guys instead

oooo you bad!!! lol

lol nah that for me to know & enjoy. alas or otherwise, I never alllow access to my p.c for theses site so I can't reccomend you.....I never save names etc & clear messages at end of sessions lol however........... I may upon suitable persasion pass your name on lol oh me bad? lol

Huffs off and goes to look at her own list of gorgeous guys instead "

lmao

oooo you bad!!! lol

lmao "

Is this where I should follow advice & check profiles to see who the men are? lol? nah I wouldn't ....they find me .....enjoy

Forum Mod

oooo you bad!!! lol

lmao

Is this where I should follow advice & check profiles to see who the men are? lol? nah I wouldn't ....they find me .....enjoy "

I hide all

I intoduced a guy to fabs and verified him to get him started.

Woking-ish

Your so right

Why do they do it? Cos no one can prove otherwise."

I agree....

p.s. please verify me!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh

Your so right

Why do they do it? Cos no one can prove otherwise.

I agree....

p.s. please verify me!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh

"

LOL..has she met you.???.were you a good bunk up...????...Get thee to a social..or get on a Party list for a club..loads coming up..

Woking-ish

No. she hasn't met me I haven't had the pleasure of meeting such a goddess! (not counting in the forums of course) and I'm member of the F club already have been for a while, and hoping to go to abfabs tomorrow. as for party lists, they are surely just the stuff of dreams! for us lowly mortals (single males)

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic