FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hidden profiles

Hidden profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyeyes4u OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Why is it right that a couple NOT interested in meeting singles can view us singles and us singles cannot do them same ! I get couples view my profile then when I'd like to wink back to say they've been seen viewing I can't because they dont want SINGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oi ! I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh my.....sometimes I despair on here.

It is like kids at school sometimes saying "but miss, she is looking at me miss " ( insert own whiney voice for effect)

Use your block button if you don't want someone viewing your profile...it is really that simple.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would you want to wink someone because they looked at you're profile? if they were interested they would have contacted you, people look at profiles for all sorts of reasons, including having a nosey after reading your forum posts.

lincoln

Its just my way of being cheeky to them for looking, anyways why shud they have the best of both worlds just when they feel like it and not us singles. Not only are single blokes ripped off when going to swingers clubs with exorbitant prices but restricted viewing too lol.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I just looked at the OP's profile, but if it makes him feel any better I didn't enjoy it and won't be repeating the activity.

I realise this will have worn out his pics a little or something.

"Its just my way of being cheeky to them for looking, anyways why shud they have the best of both worlds just when they feel like it and not us singles. Not only are single blokes ripped off when going to swingers clubs with exorbitant prices but restricted viewing too lol. "

Sounds like just another hard done by single male rant, but you do realise that when someone has hidden their profile, it's hidden from everyone

lincoln

"Oh my.....sometimes I despair on here.

It is like kids at school sometimes saying "but miss, she is looking at me miss " ( insert own whiney voice for effect)

Use your block button if you don't want someone viewing your profile...it is really that simple.

"

OMG all I was saying was it's not fair thats all, no need to get sarcastic about it ! As for blocking, I dont want to block folks just want to have a laff. Sorry if I sounded too serious

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

OMG all I was saying was it's not fair thats all, no need to get sarcastic about it ! As for blocking, I dont want to block folks just want to have a laff. Sorry if I sounded too serious "

It didn't sound too serious to me because all I was hearing was the whiney voice!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

OMG all I was saying was it's not fair thats all, no need to get sarcastic about it ! As for blocking, I dont want to block folks just want to have a laff. Sorry if I sounded too serious "

Happily I can have my view and that was my view as your post looked serious.

Forum Mod

I love it here

OMG all I was saying was it's not fair thats all, no need to get sarcastic about it ! As for blocking, I dont want to block folks just want to have a laff. Sorry if I sounded too serious

It didn't sound too serious to me because all I was hearing was the whiney voice! "

You bugger! That just made beer go up my nose!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Its just my way of being cheeky to them for looking,"

So, you are moaning cos you can't take the piss????? Nice fella!

(another off the Christmas card list!)

"

why would you want to wink someone because they looked at you're profile? if they were interested they would have contacted you, people look at profiles for all sorts of reasons, including having a nosey after reading your forum posts."

I do that and sometimes so i can comment on their profile when theyve put a forum post on but often forget what it was called

"Its just my way of being cheeky to them for looking, anyways why shud they have the best of both worlds just when they feel like it and not us singles. Not only are single blokes ripped off when going to swingers clubs with exorbitant prices but restricted viewing too lol. "

Who taking my name again..I'm cheeky...

and I am currently campaigning to get a tick box in "interests"... whinging ...its quite popular...can I expect on your support...I already have one man on the list..you might know him...

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

OP... Please post your comments to the forum, not in private. Thank you.

"Its just my way of being cheeky to them for looking, anyways why shud they have the best of both worlds just when they feel like it and not us singles."

You are doing it to be "cheeky"! Ergo you are taking the piss

You seem to have had a few meets so I don't understand this tirade about something that just doesn't matter! All you have done is made some people either block you or make a conscious decision not to look at you...

lincoln

I do not take the piss never have never will do, total repect for all, only wish a few more had the same ! Some folks think winks are offensive, some think there unfriendly, some dont, so please tell me what winks are there for so I can use it for future reference.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It didn't sound too serious to me because all I was hearing was the whiney voice! "

dude has a point! all i heard was "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

You are right it's not fair, but that's the way it is. when single guys receive as many unwanted messages daily as a couple do then maybe the single guys will be able to block couples too.

Problem is, guys generally seek a meet when at their horniest, then soon as they see the pics decide it's all they need to know and so message regardless of what the profile says, this ends up being a lot of received messages from people they do not seek.

I don't imagine for one minute you get as many messages as a couple, even I don't and I'm well pretty

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You are right it's not fair, but that's the way it is. when single guys receive as many unwanted messages daily as a couple do then maybe the single guys will be able to block couples too.

Problem is, guys generally seek a meet when at their horniest, then soon as they see the pics decide it's all they need to know and so message regardless of what the profile says, this ends up being a lot of received messages from people they do not seek.

I don't imagine for one minute you get as many messages as a couple, even I don't and I'm well pretty "

indeed you are

where ya been???

I don't imagine for one minute you get as many messages as a couple, even I don't and I'm well pretty

indeed you are

where ya been???"

I've been working right hard, overtime coming out of my ears, so been too tired to even switch the PC on.

its soooo not fair!!! i hate you all!!! best kevin the teenager voice used there!!! xx

» Add a new message to this topic