FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unusual toys

unusual toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what have you tried instead of the normal dildos etc, we have tried corn on the cob, and it was fantastic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

electic toothbrush....mmmmmmmm

i hasten to add...i did change the head!!!! lol

Courgettes, curling tongs, aubergines...I was looking at butternut squash but that would be plain evil!!!

curling tongs, some like it hot lol

i agree with the electric toothbrush, wow does it make me squirt, love it

"curling tongs, some like it hot lol"

Lol...I decided to leave them off...though I was tempted to warm them up...just a tad!!!

looks like i need to go out and get an electric toothbrush

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"what have you tried instead of the normal dildos etc, we have tried corn on the cob, and it was fantastic"

hope you put plenty of butter on it....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Carrots, parsnips, cucumbers etc ( did think the same as Sassy about the butter nut squash thing) hairbrush, deodrant can ( dove , some of the others are too big) chocolate bars, sauce bottle. ( my brain has died now so if I can remember anymore I will come back)

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Well I won’t mention any names but is was Helen LOL… many many years ago she went to her GP with a minor vaginal issue. After an inspection the doctor said, much to her embarrassment… “Been playing with bananas?” Apparently there is something in banana that can react with the ol’ love nest.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao.......strikes banana's from the possible list.

worth knowing about, was thinking about trying one, guess not now

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

we use a wee razor works a treat and i think its faster than most toys, its hard to explaine what razor it is but its not a normal mans razor it has like a metal cover over it and about an inch wide

hereford

Not so much a toy as such but has any one tried alcohol? As in have a little drop of Vodka in your mouth and then give oral.

And or… Vodka diluted say 50% to start with at least and squirt some up your pussy… then stand by for the look on his face when he slips his cock in

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Someone told me ginger the other day is a good one for a woman......might try it.

just avoid chillies

"Someone told me ginger the other day is a good one for a woman......might try it."

Mmm im being threatened with that xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't know if the person is winding me up or not, but she swears by it

hereford

H just said toothpaste on the clit works well

hereford

Oh yes and… water pistol and if you can find one of a shape that’s safe to insert even better. Fill it with warm water, warmer water or cold

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"H just said toothpaste on the clit works well "

And a dab of Cocaine. Um, apparently.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Someone told me ginger the other day is a good one for a woman......might try it."

Great for "figging", give it a try!

When at school, us horny little puppies found out early all about bananas and minges. One of our number had got, erm, "fruity" (come on, how could I resist that one?) with one but had been really inventive, peeled it and ate it out. Only he didn't get it all, and the festering remainder was fished out by a doctor days later.

Of course, being a typical teenager who had given his word that he'd not breathe a word of it to anyone, he promptly told someone. He might as well have put an ad in the paper, the entire school knew about it.

We had a most satisfying Personal Development lesson asking a very uncomfortable teacher all about the workings of the female anatomy and why stuffing soft fruit in there was not wise.

It got to the point where bananas got banned in school, we were Fyfes best customers I reckon, but most of them got lobbed around the school, and at the couple concerned.

Ah, happy days!

By *har1505Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Courgettes, curling tongs, aubergines...I was looking at butternut squash but that would be plain evil!!! "

tried butter nut squash

just dont fit no matter what

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"what have you tried instead of the normal dildos etc, we have tried corn on the cob, and it was fantastic"

Did you pop? lol

Middlesbrough

Sonic toothbrushes are fantastic, the speed and frequency leaves other toys behind. Just us a seperate head

Oh god this is funny.

I've used all sorts of weird n wonderful things, cucumbers, carrots, parsnips, baby potatoes (great for seeing how many you can pop out in short succession), rolling pin (covered with condom), screwdriver head, potato masher handles, loo brush handles, deoderant cans, beer bottles, spice jars .....lol

Its all fun..

hereford

"Oh god this is funny.

I've used all sorts of weird n wonderful things, cucumbers, carrots, parsnips, baby potatoes (great for seeing how many you can pop out in short succession), rolling pin (covered with condom), screwdriver head, potato masher handles, loo brush handles, deoderant cans, beer bottles, spice jars .....lol

Its all fun.. "

Are sure that’s a pussy you’ve got between your thighs and not a Supermarket?

Little story… long before we got into swinging. Newish friends had invited us to dinner, we had dinner and few drinks and the things got sexy, seems they ‘thought’ they were grooming us into a swinging party so we just went along with it.

Anyway, H is sat on the sofa and I was sat on the floor messing about and the other couple were bonking in an armchair. H started groaning in pleasure and as the other two had finished what they were doing she asked “What are you doing to H?” as it was obvious H was having a great time. I said, “Why don’t you come and have a look” and so she did, “But I can’t see anything!” (other than naked pussy) and so I made H cum and a beer bottle popped out of her pussy! With that the other woman exclaimed, “Well you’re obviously a lot more advanced than us!” and she stomped off to get dressed!

As you might imagine that was first and last time with them

Middlesbrough

"Oh god this is funny.

Its all fun..

Are sure that’s a pussy you’ve got between your thighs and not a Supermarket?

Little story… long before we got into swinging. Newish friends had invited us to dinner, we had dinner and few drinks and the things got sexy, seems they ‘thought’ they were grooming us into a swinging party so we just went along with it.

Anyway, H is sat on the sofa and I was sat on the floor messing about and the other couple were bonking in an armchair. H started groaning in pleasure and as the other two had finished what they were doing she asked “What are you doing to H?” as it was obvious H was having a great time. I said, “Why don’t you come and have a look” and so she did, “But I can’t see anything!” (other than naked pussy) and so I made H cum and a beer bottle popped out of her pussy! With that the other woman exclaimed, “Well you’re obviously a lot more advanced than us!” and she stomped off to get dressed!

As you might imagine that was first and last time with them "

If Carlsberg did beer dispensers

hereford

LOL… yes but the ones to watch are those who can open a bottle with their pussy!

I've tried some odd bits and bobs such as wooden spoon and rolling pin with condoms obviously and then i started chatting to a guy who wanted me to try putting a can up there, you know like a can of beans and my eyes started to water at the thought!

» Add a new message to this topic