FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > lactating

lactating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has any one every latated due to over stimulation of their breasts. this happen and freaked me out during play

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Haha, no, but when I was feeding the babies I regularly sprayed the walls and ceiling when we had sex. He liked the taste and cleaned up !

All good fun.

jane x

neither breastfeeding or pregant

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

its not common when over stimulation with the breasts but it dose happen. I lactait offten as I breastfed three children. i havent fed my son for a year or so but I can still leak easy.

dose it put you off? I have sean films dedicated to lactating women give em a call... Its not for me but only because I assosiate it with feeding my children.

if you get a lot you can donate it the specile care units around the contry for prem babies. lol

last kid breastfeed is now 6 and it been 5 years since weaned them so trying to see if it something else as been told have to go get blood tests done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My youngest children (twins) are now 20 but I still find if over stimulated I produce milk. My late husband got very turned on by this so was regularly stimulated. I enjoy lots of attention to my nipples and most guys find it very horny.

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"My youngest children (twins) are now 20 but I still find if over stimulated I produce milk. My late husband got very turned on by this so was regularly stimulated. I enjoy lots of attention to my nipples and most guys find it very horny."
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! THINK A OVERNITE TRIP TO TAMWORTH COULD BE ON THE CARDS!!

"has any one every latated due to over stimulation of their breasts. this happen and freaked me out during play"

I breastfed my 3, last was the twins and stopped over 2 years ago....I still lactate now...freaked me out too first time it happened...well was also freaked out by the guy who made it happen because I looked down and he was looking up at me and started acting like a baby...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....that is the kind of thing you discuss before a meet not just do...lol...breastfeeding and sexual nipple play 2 COMPLETELY different things.

Absolutely agree. Breast feeding feels completely asexual, you are providing your baby with food and bonding with them. Does not feel sexually exciting at all.

Nipple play with a grown man is a totally different thing. If you happen to lactate it is very sexy if you both enjoy it.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I used to feel very arroused whilst breastfeeding

all those raging hormones made me very randy and my boobs would overflow with milk during and sexual thoughts whatsoever

And I still spurted for at least a year on occasion

mind you babies have a worse grip and suck than any grown man don t you think?

"Absolutely agree. Breast feeding feels completely asexual, you are providing your baby with food and bonding with them. Does not feel sexually exciting at all.

Nipple play with a grown man is a totally different thing. If you happen to lactate it is very sexy if you both enjoy it."

I also LOVE having my nipples sucked and guys always say oh that;s because you breastfed...not at all...like you say it is a completely different feeling...loved having them sucked before I had kids...while I was breastfeeding, did not like having them sucked or touched during sex...(mostly as just touching them set off fountains...lol)

"I used to feel very arroused whilst breastfeeding

all those raging hormones made me very randy and my boobs would overflow with milk during and sexual thoughts whatsoever

mind you babies have a worse grip and suck than any grown man don t you think?"

again it is a totally different kind of sucking....with my 3 once latched on right there was almost no prying them off...lol

mind you babies have a worse grip and suck than any grown man don t you think?"

Aaargh certainly do have one hell of a grip and OMG when the teeth start coming through the little beggars. Still glad I did it tho, best start in life and all that

mind you babies have a worse grip and suck than any grown man don t you think?Aaargh certainly do have one hell of a grip and OMG when the teeth start coming through the little beggars. Still glad I did it tho, best start in life and all that"

definately...breastfed my son for 11 months and the twin girls 10 1/2 months...stopped when they both drew blood ...lol...

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

mind you babies have a worse grip and suck than any grown man don t you think?Aaargh certainly do have one hell of a grip and OMG when the teeth start coming through the little beggars. Still glad I did it tho, best start in life and all that"

yep breast is best

I wonder if theres a link to adhd and autism and formula milk

I dont know anyone thats breast fed with a child with the condition

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I breast fed the lot, and I have two with Asperger's Syndrome. It is partly genetical and partly vaccination / leaky gut disposed. (IN MY OPINION !! and I don't invite a discussion on the subject on this forum.)

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic