FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BIG guys? hairy guys?

BIG guys? hairy guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iaFlash OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

is there any genuine peeps on fab who like meeting up with guys who are plus size, hairy or both?

as i am a plus size guy and hairy (dont mind shaving it off lol) i am very embarassed about people seeing my body. As a result meeting people is a very anxious time for me and wondered if anyone else feels the same way or had a bad experience(s) from people as a result of being on the larger side?

sorry if people get confused by this thread but i'm not talking about cocks lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well size shouldnt matter we all have the same blood same feeling same heart just diffrent body and its person inside counts .weather you a larger guy or not even cock size dont matter its the persin and wish people out there should respect one and another

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

From the one pic of you on hour profile,you dont look that big. I like bigger guys personally

I certainly think its much harder to get any interest.

I too am on the large size and nervous about it. Never yet recieved a reply from anyone on this site. And alot of ads state fit guy. Guys there is not the following for bbm as bbw

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Maybe it's a confidence thing then? That's the common theme through both of your posts. I know lots of big guys having a blast, but they have accepted their body and what they look like etc

By *drogansMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Hi all,

I'm afraid I have to second what Evie said. I'm definitely plus sized and while I'm not Mr hirsute, I'm certainly not lacking in the hair department

Yes you aren't going to get anywhere with the hard body crowd, but most people are attracted to personality and you need to let that shine through. If you don't have a lot of personnel confidence then as a guy, I'm sorry to say that this lifestyle probably isn't for you.

Jase

I know what the two guys are saying, you don't tend to garner lots of interest straight out as a big guy, but I am confident in myself, know I have lots to give and have a bit of a sense of humour, so guys that feel you are struggling, look to your qualities, women will too

"I certainly think its much harder to get any interest.

I too am on the large size and nervous about it. Never yet recieved a reply from anyone on this site. And alot of ads state fit guy. Guys there is not the following for bbm as bbw"

You have a speed bump belly honey.. it says slow the f**k down and enjoy the ride I would if you were nearer x

As a couple who actively seek bigger and hairier guys, one thing is for certain : they certainly keep themselves under the radar on here.

Why that is only they know the answer to, tho I would suggest that those who do have body image concerns will struggle to improve that image when set against an environment that actively promotes the 'perfect' male physique whilst being considerably more accepting of the curvier woman.

That isn't a moan or a whinge, but more an observation.

It is also not 'all embracing' as there are exceptions to every rule, but in general, Fab is not a great place to be for any guy who breaks the mould.

It is, however, what the individual makes it and only the individual can alter how he views himself.

We are more than happy to meet bigger guys & hairier guys. JN won't have it any other way

you look nice in the one photo you have and your wife looks stunning.

lots of big men on here who get lots of meets and nothing wrong with being hairy. you need to like yourself a bit more though and the more people you meet the more you will get used to it.

sometimes nice meeting big men, more to grab hold of and so cuddly.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I would never just judge someone on size and personally I do like the larger figure. J

I am not big but am naturally hairy and it definitely puts off quite a large number of people. I did shave my body several months ago (not for Fab reasons) and I think it did help but I am growing it out again (but will keep trim down below cause I love having my junk spoilt).

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

I'm big and hairy and only a couple of times have people said they don't like hairy. Most are probably put off by me saying im bi but it doesn't bother me. I go for bubbly personality every time

I'm massive. And hairy. And haven't struggled on here. Don't use your size to feel sorry for yourself!!

I prefer my men to be men !!

Tall and masculine

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

"I prefer my men to be men !!

Tall and masculine "

By *uckingWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I love a big man not hairy though love the old ruggers look xx

I adore very hairy men. I love it! And if they're burly too - yum!

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I can think of several larger men in the public eye that I find attractive. Here for this post!

"Well size shouldnt matter we all have the same blood same feeling same heart just diffrent body and its person inside counts .weather you a larger guy or not even cock size dont matter its the persin and wish people out there should respect one and another"

I totally agree and hope that personality is taken into account for most but I'm afraid that mostly it looks driven ?

Looks doesn't mean that the experience will be the best it can be but I think with someone who like the personality the experience is better

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

i loved at ur profile . in ur pic u dont look overly large. u say u are ample in ur description. so u r honest so u should attract ppl that like ur build. i can like hairy men and big men but not overly big. my issue primary with you would be ur obvious lack of confidence which for me is unattractive. im no skinny model i make ppl quite aware of this but if they dont like that its no problem. i am who i am. i know im not every1s cup of tea. But i know im fun and can feel terribly sexy . embrace who u r. not potentially other perception of u. love urself and others will too

» Add a new message to this topic