FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > flavoured condoms for oral

flavoured condoms for oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just posted similar on another thread...if a lady said she will only give me oral if I wore a condom then that would make me happy in the knowledge that she values her own health and mine....ok..so it takes some pleasure away...but better to enjoy being naughty than being riddled I would say....whats your take on it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't do bareback and have to admit I worry bout unwrapped for oral too.

Yuk! not for me.....it's like chewing on a rubber band. I wouldn't enjoy it and I'm sure the guy wouldn't enjoy it as much so I'd rather not have oral sex at all.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I seem to recall a late night sex show that taste tested the flavoured condoms, strawberry and champagne flavours seemed to be best. It is better to use ine as opposed not to, so many things you can fet nowadays from unprotected oral sex.

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I'm completely 100% against bareback but sucking on a condom isn't for me! It would take the fun out of the BJ for me completely! And I completely understand there is a risk with unprotected oral so I protect myself by being very selective with meets and getting to know people well before meeting, ensuring I have no mouth ulcers and I use mouthwash not a toothbrush right before a meet to avoid damaging my gums before a BJ.

I know it's not 100% fail safe by far but the 3 guys I've met in the past year in my eyes are safe, 1 has been a fb of mine for 18 months, 1 I'm friends with through work and know him well and the other was a new meet.

The only safe sex is no sex at all because even condoms break, how boring would a life with no sex be though!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Look out for the BACON flavoured condoms.... Ideal for breakfast sex

Im not keen on the flavoured condoms they taste for minimum time, flavour goes pretty quick and they are thick.i prefer to suck a 'skins' condom there thinner and strong. I dont mind using them but rare your find men happy to wear them for oral

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone

» Add a new message to this topic