FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many veri's it to many?

How many veri's it to many?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If been on here a while. Attended parties, clubs & met some truly beautiful woman. Ive only ever received fantastic feed back & yet still struggle to get ahead when it comes to 1st contact. Any advice as I'm unsure if i should list them all or be discreet? Seems you cant win!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's difficult isn't it because lots of people say it doesn't matter but also lots seem to think too many a a bad thing. You only have look at the profiles that claim they don't want to shag their way through the whole site to realise that even here there are people who believe you can have too many sexual partners.

Why not display six or seven of the best ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont think there is any need to show them all, just a few recent ones.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

There was one lady on here with 90 verifications!

500. I have actually seen a profile with near on that many!!! I just display my latest, last couple of months or so and not the summary as some have judged before they know many are from social meets.

"There was one lady on here with 90 verifications! "

OMG! Put her in the stocks

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

There are many, many people here with 90+ verifications; at least, the ones you can see. What's your point?

Do you think those with one on show don't have another 200 hidden?

No point calling yourself a swinger,if you don't share the love

Its your profile you show what you like

Is there ever too many as long as they are playing safe and not putting anybodys sexual health at risk then i say go for it.

Itd be great to be faced with that dilemma! Im struggling to get meet number 1 ha!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"No point calling yourself a swinger,if you don't share the love "

Thanks for the feedback & pleased it isnt just me that see's the double standard! I think swinging is about free love. Enjoying your sexuality and that means meeting people. I only play safe (its my choice) but over the years you clock up a few veri's...now atleast i have another view point to go on. Thanks folks.

"500. I have actually seen a profile with near on that many!!! I just display my latest, last couple of months or so and not the summary as some have judged before they know many are from social meets."

Have to say whilst i may be happy fucking in front of a crowd of strangera at a swing club, 500 veris would make be ......rather scarred i think!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Verified by 115 people, newest 5 hours ago

13 fem. 67 men. 35 cpl. By 126 meet. 2 cam.

copied from my profile! Does that mean I am a bad person? They have been safe sex each time. I have been on site for probably over 5 years now.

Do I care what others think? No.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I think there is a difference between not wanting to shag through the whole site, and thinking someone has too many veris.

For me, I do not care one bit how many veris you have or haven't got.

I don't want to shag my way through the site, because I'm not an indiscriminate shagger, I have standards, and am not a slapper. If all I cared about was numbers, then I'd be off to the local pub/nightclub every weekend fucking whoever offered. To me this is the icing on my sexual cake - something extra and fun.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Filthy deviant...probably riddled STIs

After a careful analysis of several similar forum posts, I've deduced the optimum amount of veris is 9.3...any more and you're a pox-ridden slapper(f)/player(m) any less and you're a fake timewaster

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

As a single guy your know is always good to have a couple but I had a meet last week both done veri's they have now gone from her account and now mine ? How does this work !!! Seems to me a tad unfair veris should stay ,

"I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business "
and yourlovely ellie, but alas im a BWC so not your type.

"There was one lady on here with 90 verifications!

Filthy deviant...probably riddled STIs

After a careful analysis of several similar forum posts, I've deduced the optimum amount of veris is 9.3...any more and you're a pox-ridden slapper(f)/player(m) any less and you're a fake timewaster "

By *llie RoseWoman  over a year ago

By the seaside

"I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business and yourlovely ellie, but alas im a BWC so not your type."

Ahhhh thanks.

[Removed by poster at 22/06/14 21:18:56]

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business and yourlovely ellie, but alas im a BWC so not your type."

What's a BWC?

"I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business and yourlovely ellie, but alas im a BWC so not your type.

What's a BWC? "

Big White Cock...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I show one from a female friend as a way of showing my profile is genuine. Don't display verifications from meets because quite frankly my sex life is no one elses business and yourlovely ellie, but alas im a BWC so not your type.

What's a BWC? Big White Cock..."

Ah I see.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don't see how people get in a knot about having too many, its a swinging site so shouldn't we be sharing the fun anyway?

Really makes me chuckle, when people bang on about too many verifications. Its a swingers site for gods sake!

Erm hi sorry I think your hot but I couldn't possibly meet you I've met, two this month already. .... We did once receive a message sorry. I think your a bit experienced for me ? Haha .. How funny.

The thing is ...An awful lot of people with a few verifications.. Us included. are from social meets and get togethers if people cared to read them... It would become clear. O.P I'd say it's entirely up to you. Whatever you choose to do, someone will think ohhh nooo. But on the other hand someone will be around the corner and say ohhh yes please.

"I don't see how people get in a knot about having too many, its a swinging site so shouldn't we be sharing the fun anyway? "
totally agree....many dont however ;(

I'd say 783 and above is an excessive number of verifications in a week, anything below that is an acceptable number!

In the middle

"I don't see how people get in a knot about having too many, its a swinging site so shouldn't we be sharing the fun anyway? totally agree....many dont however ;("

Yes and I simply don't understand it at all

In the middle

"I'd say 783 and above is an excessive number of verifications in a week, anything below that is an acceptable number!"

I am looking for a new one

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I'd say 783 and above is an excessive number of verifications in a week, anything below that is an acceptable number!"

I need to up my game

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Sheesh, my knees would be that far apart after that many meets, they'd need their own postcodes as they'd never meet again... Y shaped coffin anyone after being shagged to death?

"I'd say 783 and above is an excessive number of verifications in a week, anything below that is an acceptable number!

Sheesh, my knees would be that far apart after that many meets, they'd need their own postcodes as they'd never meet again... Y shaped coffin anyone after being shagged to death? "

Sorry I can't I'm already at 782 this week!...lol

» Add a new message to this topic