FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > condoms

condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The past few months ive had a few meets that are going great until the condom appears and the man loses his erection. Remainder of the meet is spent with me getting him hard, same thing happening again and him asking to go bareback as this always happens. This leaves me pretty pissed off and with some serious questions i need to ask.... 1, Do they always go bareback if this "always" happens as they have a lot of decent veri's? 2, If you cant perform using protection then shouldnt i be told before hand instead of wasting my time ? 3, Why keep asking to meet again as im thinking its a pretty crap meet if i leave and have to sort myself out after? anyone else getting alot of this lately or men constantly trying to get you to play without?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Jo you well? As I've mentioned in a past post you see them with over 100 veris and if they do this with everyone bareback think of all them stds they have , you can't exactly ask for a sexual health check

I hate condoms, but I use them, End of, and that should be the way of it.

I unrip mine and pull it out and make sure it's right side up prior to any foreplay. I like to know I can whip it on and get going without that unsexy pause.

met a few like that mostly older men as a lot of younger men are more used to using condoms, a health advisor told me that men in their fifties grew up not having to worry about catching hiv and herpes because it wasnt around then.

The other women they meet go bareback too i have noticed from what i could go by.

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Doesn't bother me...........

I like to pop on the condom as part of the play, and I remain just as erect, but seem to last longer with a condom on......

I just don't think about it, just enjoy the sexy, erotic, wonderful time I am having!

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

mr is the same here not the biggest fan of the condom but wouldn't play with out one.

will say in our early days of swinging there was the odd occasion were the little rubber rain mac came out and he went in but think a lot of that is in the mind and some ppl do think you will all off a sudden say yes you fuck me with out one and give me every thing you have got

some strange ppl on here that's for sure xxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" some ppl do think you will all off a sudden say yes you fuck me with out one and give me every thing you have got

some strange ppl on here that's for sure xxxxxxxxx"

i think this is definately their game and putting it on with my mouth still makes them go soft so even making it fun doesnt work. Going to have to start asking men about erectile problems before meets now haaha

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

ooooooo now would just love to hear that convo mind the mentality of some ppl on here would just lie about it and then get the ooooo do you mind going bare back wont work with this thing on.

we find ridicule stops them from asking for another meet afterwards lol xxxx

By *leasuresharerMan  over a year ago

southampton

I really don't understand bareback with someone you don't know and trust - I have too much respect for myself and my partner(s) - yes it may feel slightly better, but safe sex is better than the alternative

I sort of understand the generation thing but no-one drives without a seatbelt nowadays and most don't drink and drive (still some idiots)

» Add a new message to this topic