FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hairy arses

Hairy arses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it common for women to have hairy arses? It's something I have never noticed before however I have been unfortunate to meet a few people recently who had arses like Chewbacca, it was a massive turn off. Do you think they realise or even care about their Sasquatch derrières?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It keeps them warm when wearing no knickers.

Allegedly.

Maybe the hair clips thread might be able to help out.

Her

Not unusual, but very rare I would say!

I've yet to meet a lady with that affliction

"Not unusual, but very rare I would say!

I've yet to meet a lady with that affliction "

Maybe Iam naive but I didn't think a women would have a hairy arse in the same way they don't have a hairy chin. When I saw it I was shocked, I had to pretend to get cramp in my leg , there is no way I could continue, I know that may seam cruel but what could I say?

By *odcillaTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

should have had a kinky shaving session, then got down to it

"should have had a kinky shaving session, then got down to it "

Unfortunately I didn't have my clippers on me,

Hairy arses on ladies are a real turn off - don't mind a hairy pussy though I prefer a shaven one.

Each to his own !

"Hairy arses on ladies are a real turn off - don't mind a hairy pussy though I prefer a shaven one.

Each to his own !

"

Have you seen many? I was hoping my experiences were very rare, I will never be able to watch the Planet of The Apes again

I've been trying to grow mine. I like being different and it keeps the flies from crawling up my bum

"I've been trying to grow mine. I like being different and it keeps the flies from crawling up my bum "

Good idea, why don't you grow it really long then you can comb it over the bald patch on your head

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We are mammals,mammals have hair, why are you surprised when there.is hair on a body? Why are you repulsed by hair?

Hair is a natural defence against nasties getting where they shouldn't....maybe this is proof it works lol

Maybe the women know about it but are comfortable and confident in their own skin not to have to worry about preening and pimping just to appease a man?

"We are mammals,mammals have hair, why are you surprised when there.is hair on a body? Why are you repulsed by hair?

Hair is a natural defence against nasties getting where they shouldn't....maybe this is proof it works lol

Maybe the women know about it but are comfortable and confident in their own skin not to have to worry about preening and pimping just to appease a man? "

What??do you shave your legs, your armpits?

evesham

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 08:13:33]

evesham

"We are mammals,mammals have hair, why are you surprised when there.is hair on a body? Why are you repulsed by hair?

Maybe the women know about it but are comfortable and confident in their own skin not to have to worry about preening and pimping just to appease a man?

What??do you shave your legs, your armpits? "

When I feel like it but I'm not repulsed by hair like you seem to be.

"I've been trying to grow mine. I like being different and it keeps the flies from crawling up my bum

Good idea, why don't you grow it really long then you can comb it over the bald patch on your head"

It's not a bald patch ,it's a solar panel for a sex machine

When I feel like it but I'm not repulsed by hair like you seem to be. "

So you do shave them? Why? I am not repulsed by hair, just repulsed by hair in places that don't seem natural, are you suggested women with arse hair is normal?

"I've been trying to grow mine. I like being different and it keeps the flies from crawling up my bum

Good idea, why don't you grow it really long then you can comb it over the bald patch on your head

It's not a bald patch ,it's a solar panel for a sex machine "

Obviously you don't get much sun down your way

evesham

So you do shave them? Why? I am not repulsed by hair, just repulsed by hair in places that don't seem natural, are you suggested women with arse hair is normal?"

Yes lol

Some may have darker hair or more hair but our body is covered in hair. The majority will have small fine hairs but there will be hair there. Some hormone imbalances can make hair more pronounced.

I shave my arm pits and legs because I want to. I don't do it all the time, I'm not obsessed with hair removal just on occasion I will do it.

So you do shave them? Why? I am not repulsed by hair, just repulsed by hair in places that don't seem natural, are you suggested women with arse hair is normal?

Yes lol

Some may have darker hair or more hair but our body is covered in hair. The majority will have small fine hairs but there will be hair there. Some hormone imbalances can make hair more pronounced.

I shave my arm pits and legs because I want to. I don't do it all the time, I'm not obsessed with hair removal just on occasion I will do it. "

But why shave it, it's natural, or are yiu trying to appease a man? Your contradicting yourself

evesham

Yes lol

I shave my arm pits and legs because I want to. I don't do it all the time, I'm not obsessed with hair removal just on occasion I will do it.

But why shave it, it's natural, or are yiu trying to appease a man? Your contradicting yourself "

I'm.not. I said I do it because I want to. Never said I do it because men like it.

Yes lol

But why shave it, it's natural, or are yiu trying to appease a man? Your contradicting yourself

I'm.not. I said I do it because I want to. Never said I do it because men like it. "

Ah right, sounds like your confused

evesham

Yes lol

I'm.not. I said I do it because I want to. Never said I do it because men like it.

Ah right, sounds like your confused "

Not really

Yes lol

Not really "

From where I am sat you appear very confused, you say hair is natural, you don't shave to appease men, yet you shave when you 'feel like it' seems like a compete waste of your time . What makes you 'feel like' shaving ?

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

As a professional waxer I've seen various levels of hairiness on ladies asses...

I was surprised first time I saw full on cheek hair. But now it doesn't phase me. I'm fair, quite hair less but darker haired ladies do have considerably more hair.

What's the big deal really? It's natural and normal.. Some have it some don't. Just like men.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Poor lady.

Do you wax or shave your arse?

evesham

Yes lol

Not really

From where I am sat you appear very confused, you say hair is natural, you don't shave to appease men, yet you shave when you 'feel like it' seems like a compete waste of your time . What makes you 'feel like' shaving ? "

So a woman is.wasting her time if she does something just for her and not to make men like here? Interesting stand point.

My time is my time. If i want to 'waste' it shaving for me then I will. Somedays I just like the feel of a smooth leg, other days I'm not so bothered. I'll wear dresses or skirts regardless.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

So you do shave them? Why? I am not repulsed by hair, just repulsed by hair in places that don't seem natural, are you suggested women with arse hair is normal?"

A woman with hair in a place that you think she shouldn't have it is normal yes. Why wouldn't she be? It could be that she has polycystic ovaries but let's all deride her anyway

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes lol

Not really

From where I am sat you appear very confused, you say hair is natural, you don't shave to appease men, yet you shave when you 'feel like it' seems like a compete waste of your time . What makes you 'feel like' shaving ? "

lol this made me laugh so much! You're deliberately winding us up now. I've seen your posts before, you interact on here a lot you know that not all us women are part of dwb crowd (different with boys) and just do things for men. Oh lol next you'll be expecting posts offering support for you to get over the nasty lady with hair and ending with

Time to exit my friend. The hairy bummed sisters are circling lol.

Me personally I love a hairy ring piece. Love the way it captures any excess turds!!!! Mmmm sexy.

Ps. My ring is smooth and buffed. I run an angle grinder(that's a tool ladies) over it every morning.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"I've been trying to grow mine. I like being different and it keeps the flies from crawling up my bum "

Hahaha love it

LONDON (se)

"Is it common for women to have hairy arses? It's something I have never noticed before however I have been unfortunate to meet a few people recently who had arses like Chewbacca, it was a massive turn off. Do you think they realise or even care about their Sasquatch derrières?"

I love my arse hair.

Wanna come see it

Yeah... Nah, disgusting on women.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Time to exit my friend. The hairy bummed sisters are circling lol.

Me personally I love a hairy ring piece. Love the way it captures any excess turds!!!! Mmmm sexy.

Ps. My ring is smooth and buffed. I run an angle grinder(that's a tool ladies) over it every morning."

Hmm an interesting insight.

"

Yes lol

Not really

From where I am sat you appear very confused, you say hair is natural, you don't shave to appease men, yet you shave when you 'feel like it' seems like a compete waste of your time . What makes you 'feel like' shaving ?

lol this made me laugh so much! You're deliberately winding us up now. I've seen your posts before, you interact on here a lot you know that not all us women are part of dwb crowd (different with boys) and just do things for men. Oh lol next you'll be expecting posts offering support for you to get over the nasty lady with hair and ending with "

I never said she was nasty, she just had hideous arse hair, let me ask yiu a question, if your arse resembled a coconut husk, would you shave it, and if so why??

"Is it common for women to have hairy arses? It's something I have never noticed before however I have been unfortunate to meet a few people recently who had arses like Chewbacca, it was a massive turn off. Do you think they realise or even care about their Sasquatch derrières?

I love my arse hair.

Wanna come see it "

Nah, have you put it in plaits?

"Time to exit my friend. The hairy bummed sisters are circling lol.

Ps. My ring is smooth and buffed. I run an angle grinder(that's a tool ladies) over it every morning."

Excess turds!! What a lovely thought, it would be like weaving your cock through a curtain of dangle berries

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes lol

Not really

lol this made me laugh so much! You're deliberately winding us up now. I've seen your posts before, you interact on here a lot you know that not all us women are part of dwb crowd (different with boys) and just do things for men. Oh lol next you'll be expecting posts offering support for you to get over the nasty lady with hair and ending with

I never said she was nasty, she just had hideous arse hair, let me ask yiu a question, if your arse resembled a coconut husk, would you shave it, and if so why??"

Nope! I would never reach it. I would probably get it waxed or if I could afford it lasered. But that's me, my choice for whatever reason, this lady has made a choice not to.

Women are just as judgemental about women with hair as men are though, I was at the swimming pool with a mate of mine who is very hairy and doesn't shave at all, the comments from other women were disturbing to say the least. Why shouldn't she be allowed to walk about with hair that has grown naturally on her body without people sniggering openly and laughingly referring to her hairy minge?

"

Yes lol

Not really

I never said she was nasty, she just had hideous arse hair, let me ask yiu a question, if your arse resembled a coconut husk, would you shave it, and if so why??

Nope! I would never reach it. I would probably get it waxed or if I could afford it lasered. But that's me, my choice for whatever reason, this lady has made a choice not to.

Women are just as judgemental about women with hair as men are though, I was at the swimming pool with a mate of mine who is very hairy and doesn't shave at all, the comments from other women were disturbing to say the least. Why shouldn't she be allowed to walk about with hair that has grown naturally on her body without people sniggering openly and laughingly referring to her hairy minge?"

Because it looks disgusting, you should have a word. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it looks good, having a shit is natural, would you want to watch me take a dump?

Obviously you don't get much sun down your way "

Plenty of sun but it's making me sweat too much when I move my hairy arse off the sofa. You know what men are like with fat,sweaty tits

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes lol

Not really

Women are just as judgemental about women with hair as men are though, I was at the swimming pool with a mate of mine who is very hairy and doesn't shave at all, the comments from other women were disturbing to say the least. Why shouldn't she be allowed to walk about with hair that has grown naturally on her body without people sniggering openly and laughingly referring to her hairy minge?

Because it looks disgusting, you should have a word. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it looks good, having a shit is natural, would you want to watch me take a dump?"

No I wouldn't really want to watch you taking a dump that's true.

One man's disgusting is another's delightful though and I've heard that there are plenty who like both hairy women and the other fetish to which you obliquly refer .

So you think it's actually ok for my mate to be openly laughed at? I had a quiet word with the ladies concerned and they did stop but it did make me understand how witch hunts came about.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Plenty of sun but it's making me sweat too much when I move my hairy arse off the sofa. You know what men are like with fat,sweaty tits "

I suspect banana lady that your hairy arse acts like velcro and you have to be pulled off that sofa

Plenty of sun but it's making me sweat too much when I move my hairy arse off the sofa. You know what men are like with fat,sweaty tits "

I am afraid I don't, enlighten me.

"Is it common for women to have hairy arses? It's something I have never noticed before however I have been unfortunate to meet a few people recently who had arses like Chewbacca, it was a massive turn off. Do you think they realise or even care about their Sasquatch derrières?"

Christ you're fussy...shh and get stuck in.

"

Yes lol

Not really

Because it looks disgusting, you should have a word. Just because something is natural doesn't mean it looks good, having a shit is natural, would you want to watch me take a dump?

One man's disgusting is another's delightful though and I've heard that there are plenty who like both hairy women and the other fetish to which you obliquly refer .

So you think it's actually ok for my mate to be openly laughed at? I had a quiet word with the ladies concerned and they did stop but it did make me understand how witch hunts came about."

Not laugh at but I can understand them being disgusted, and I meant have a word with your mate, what point is she trying to prove? What's her motivation, laziness??

"Is it common for women to have hairy arses? It's something I have never noticed before however I have been unfortunate to meet a few people recently who had arses like Chewbacca, it was a massive turn off. Do you think they realise or even care about their Sasquatch derrières?

"

I know, I should have closed my eyes and dreamed of better times, but she farted and the wind nearly blew the hair into my eyes,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes lol

Not really

So you think it's actually ok for my mate to be openly laughed at? I had a quiet word with the ladies concerned and they did stop but it did make me understand how witch hunts came about.

Not laugh at but I can understand them being disgusted, and I meant have a word with your mate, what point is she trying to prove? What's her motivation, laziness??"

she isn't trying to prove anything and what do you mean by motivation?

She is being herself, nothing less and nothing more, she has three children, works and runs a home I doubt that she's lazy.

"

Yes lol

Not really

Not laugh at but I can understand them being disgusted, and I meant have a word with your mate, what point is she trying to prove? What's her motivation, laziness??

She is being herself, nothing less and nothing more, she has three children, works and runs a home I doubt that she's lazy."

Seriously? Does she have her hair cut, cut her nails? It seems slovenly

Not all women need to please others all the time. I do it when I feel like doing it. Sometimes I even pluck my chin and top lip

I know, I should have closed my eyes and dreamed of better times, but she farted and the wind nearly blew the hair into my eyes, "

Kind of romantic...or is that just me?

"Not all women need to please others all the time. I do it when I feel like doing it. Sometimes I even pluck my chin and top lip "

It's about time, of course women do it to please others,

I know, I should have closed my eyes and dreamed of better times, but she farted and the wind nearly blew the hair into my eyes,

Kind of romantic...or is that just me?

"

It was, a tear came to my eye, or was that caused by the backdraft

Plenty of sun but it's making me sweat too much when I move my hairy arse off the sofa. You know what men are like with fat,sweaty tits

I suspect banana lady that your hairy arse acts like velcro and you have to be pulled off that sofa "

it makes a very satisfying scrunchy sound

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes lol

Not really

She is being herself, nothing less and nothing more, she has three children, works and runs a home I doubt that she's lazy.

Seriously? Does she have her hair cut, cut her nails? It seems slovenly "

Of course she cuts her nails, she has quite a nice manicure most of the time. I find it difficult to understand why you can't accept the concept of a woman who doesn't feel she has to fit in with all of societies accepted norms without suggesting that she has something wrong with her or is somehow disgusting?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I suspect banana lady that your hairy arse acts like velcro and you have to be pulled off that sofa

it makes a very satisfying scrunchy sound "

I bet but I suspect it also helps reduce that disgusting forest because you must leave some of the hair behind

"Not all women need to please others all the time. I do it when I feel like doing it. Sometimes I even pluck my chin and top lip

It's about time, of course women do it to please others, "

some women do it because they don't like hair. But I see your point. Although I'd say it's more about not being ridiculed than trying to please. I have decided not to shave my pubic area for a while. My regular partners don't care

"

Yes lol

Not really

Of course she cuts her nails, she has quite a nice manicure most of the time. I find it difficult to understand why you can't accept the concept of a woman who doesn't feel she has to fit in with all of societies accepted norms without suggesting that she has something wrong with her or is somehow disgusting?

"

And I can't understand why you would have unit hair cut, manicure your nails, yet go swimming looking like a baboon in a bikini, makes no sense

This for some reason reminds me of a floaty, delicate hair, quite long too, which would appear once a year maybe twice on my left cheek (of my face.)

I remember feeling hesitant to pluck it, fascinated by the length and fineness of said hair, wispy I'd call it.

"Not all women need to please others all the time. I do it when I feel like doing it. Sometimes I even pluck my chin and top lip

some women do it because they don't like hair. But I see your point. Although I'd say it's more about not being ridiculed than trying to please. I have decided not to shave my pubic area for a while. My regular partners don't care "

Pubic hair is a different matter, I would say most men don't mind shaved or trimmed, but hairy legs and arses is just plain minging, get a grip ladies veet those arse cheeks

LONDON (se)

I love my arse hair.

Wanna come see it

Nah, have you put it in plaits? "

Yup just got it done lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

And I can't understand why you would have unit hair cut, manicure your nails, yet go swimming looking like a baboon in a bikini, makes no sense "

she didn't look like a baboon you're being deliberately offensive now...just when I thought you might actually engage in a proper grown up discussion...I'm out

This for some reason reminds me of a floaty, delicate hair, quite long too, which would appear once a year maybe twice on my left cheek (of my face.)

I remember feeling hesitant to pluck it, fascinated by the length and fineness of said hair, wispy I'd call it. "

Use it to floss your teeth

When I shave I always go round that area with a razor 'just incase' there was any rogue hairs there that u couldn't see. Nee excuse for a hairy arse, don't agree with hairy minges either.

"

And I can't understand why you would have unit hair cut, manicure your nails, yet go swimming looking like a baboon in a bikini, makes no sense

she didn't look like a baboon you're being deliberately offensive now...just when I thought you might actually engage in a proper grown up discussion...I'm out"

This isn't dragons den, if you can explain why she feels the need to walk round with a sporran down the back of her pants then I can make a better judgment

some women do it because they don't like hair. But I see your point. Although I'd say it's more about not being ridiculed than trying to please. I have decided not to shave my pubic area for a while. My regular partners don't care

Pubic hair is a different matter, I would say most men don't mind shaved or trimmed, but hairy legs and arses is just plain minging, get a grip ladies veet those arse cheeks "

I know a couple of men who like hair everywhere on a woman. I don't know why they like it,probably the same reason some men sniff dirty knickers. Getting rid of body hair is hard work if it grows quick

I remember feeling hesitant to pluck it, fascinated by the length and fineness of said hair, wispy I'd call it.

Use it to floss your teeth"

Too delicate.

Pubic hair is a different matter, I would say most men don't mind shaved or trimmed, but hairy legs and arses is just plain minging, get a grip ladies veet those arse cheeks

I know a couple of men who like hair everywhere on a woman. I don't know why they like it,probably the same reason some men sniff dirty knickers. Getting rid of body hair is hard work if it grows quick"

They are in the minority though, I think they should get rid of the Sydney university disclaimer and replace it with a 'no hairy arse' disclaimer I can not hit through the trauma again, it's giving me nightmares

Too delicate. "

Your teeth? Or the hair?

Too delicate.

Your teeth? Or the hair?"

The hair.

I grew fond of it too.

Loving the way a light hearted jokey (I hope) thread about bum hygiene has quickly escalated into fisticuffs. Some people really have no sense of humour and can't help rise to the bait dangled in front of them. Chill. If the posts rattle you then move on and forget.

Ps.My swimming pool operates a strict no hairy apes policy. Although I did once see a pair of marmosets in the shallow end AND they was "Heavy Petting"

"Loving the way a light hearted jokey (I hope) thread about bum hygiene has quickly escalated into fisticuffs. Some people really have no sense of humour and can't help rise to the bait dangled in front of them. Chill. If the posts rattle you then move on and forget.

Ps.My swimming pool operates a strict no hairy apes policy. Although I did once see a pair of marmosets in the shallow end AND they was "Heavy Petting" "

Finger monkeys mating, now that's goddamn cute.

evesham

Some of the comments on here from both men and women about both men and women make me despair.

Is it any wonder people have such negative body image issues when people bandy about phrases such as minding, unnatural, gross disgusting etc when talking about things like this?

"Some of the comments on here from both men and women about both men and women make me despair.

Is it any wonder people have such negative body image issues when people bandy about phrases such as minding, unnatural, gross disgusting etc when talking about things like this? "

Don't read it then, if your offended either move on or ask yourself why

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 12:56:04]

"Some of the comments on here from both men and women about both men and women make me despair.

Is it any wonder people have such negative body image issues when people bandy about phrases such as minding, unnatural, gross disgusting etc when talking about things like this? "

And who are you calling bandy and minding

Is it any wonder people have such negative body image issues when people bandy about phrases such as minding, unnatural, gross disgusting etc when talking about things like this?

And who are you calling bandy and minding"

Bandy???? Is it like Shandy but Brandy instead of lager?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think Evie that we are unwelcome on this thread, it is only for people with a sense of humour that agree with the op.

I think Evie that we are unwelcome on this thread, it is only for people with a sense of humour that agree with the op. "

Clink (the sound of a penny dropping)....Have a nice day y'all

I think Evie that we are unwelcome on this thread, it is only for people with a sense of humour that agree with the op. "

You got the first part right, lighten up

I agree, sometimes its almost sexual snobery.

I agree, sometimes its almost sexual snobery."

Explain? Have you had a sense of humour bypass as well

Stipulate on your profile, must have clean shaven arse cheeks

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Not read all the posts but is there really any need for the name calling in the first few posts! I imagine some could be quite upset at being called Chewbaca, compared to Planet of the Apes and even being told they have an affliction. None of us are perfect and though these comments can be brushed off as amusing I can see how some could be hurt by them. Don't get me wrong I am forever making un PC comments and I don't care to much but at least I do try to keep things amongst like minded folk. I use the adage that if you replace the word (in this case) 'hairy' with the word 'black' would it still be funny... if not then I wont use it.

"Not read all the posts but is there really any need for the name calling in the first few posts! I imagine some could be quite upset at being called Chewbaca, compared to Planet of the Apes and even being told they have an affliction. None of us are perfect and though these comments can be brushed off as amusing I can see how some could be hurt by them. Don't get me wrong I am forever making un PC comments and I don't care to much but at least I do try to keep things amongst like minded folk. I use the adage that if you replace the word (in this case) 'hairy' with the word 'black' would it still be funny... if not then I wont use it. "

What a pointless and ridiculous comparison,

Lmao. You can remove hair, you can't remove being black (unless you're Beyoncé).

"Lmao. You can remove hair, you can't remove being black (unless you're Beyoncé). "

So daft now...can we move on to more important matters?

I just had beef salami..it was not good.

"Lmao. You can remove hair, you can't remove being black (unless you're Beyoncé). "

Exactly, I was criticising the England team last week, if you substituted the word England with black it would look like I am racist, bonkers

Ahem.....Michael Jackson !!!

"Not read all the posts but is there really any need for the name calling in the first few posts! I imagine some could be quite upset at being called Chewbaca, compared to Planet of the Apes and even being told they have an affliction. None of us are perfect and though these comments can be brushed off as amusing I can see how some could be hurt by them. Don't get me wrong I am forever making un PC comments and I don't care to much but at least I do try to keep things amongst like minded folk. I use the adage that if you replace the word (in this case) 'hairy' with the word 'black' would it still be funny... if not then I wont use it. "

Oh my what a belting point of view. Of which you are entirely allowed to express.......maybe very quietly in a cave in a far off land with poor wifi etc...

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Happy to oblige in giving you all a target for ridicule but if you all got together to think I doubt the IQ level would rise much...

"Happy to oblige in giving you all a target for ridicule but if you all got together to think I doubt the IQ level would rise much... "

Great response, do you have any other gems??

"Happy to oblige in giving you all a target for ridicule but if you all got together to think I doubt the IQ level would rise much... "

Do you not seriously see the flaw in your argument. Substituting "Black" for hairy really isn't relevant. I hate Olives so am I now a racist because you can substitute Olives for Blacks?

Anyhoo you must need to get back to the Court Your Honour....doffs cap.

Btw have you got a hairy arse??

Thanks for that nugget of wisdom buddy. Keep it up.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

On the plus side, my block list is now much bigger

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think Evie that we are unwelcome on this thread, it is only for people with a sense of humour that agree with the op.

On the plus side, my block list is now much bigger "

Hello Topsy, fancy meeting you here.

I do find it hilarious that you block random people who probably have little or no interest in you anyway. Illusions of Grandeur my dear.

Gutted,

London

Hello Topsy, fancy meeting you here. "

I thought I'd pop by and wave my hairy flag. Tell me, is it normal for men to have nipples? I thought they would only be useful for women. I saw some recently on a fine set of breasts then realised they belonged to a bloke.

I'm confused.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I find it equally hilarious that some men find it impossible to engage with women on an equal footing preferring instead to patronise, belittle and accuse them of being humourless.

I do find it hilarious that you block random people who probably have little or no interest in you anyway. Illusions of Grandeur my dear. "

Exactly, what a pointless gesture, what's even more pointless is broadcasting it on here, like we give a shiny shit

"I find it equally hilarious that some men find it impossible to engage with women on an equal footing preferring instead to patronise, belittle and accuse them of being humourless. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I thought I'd pop by and wave my hairy flag. Tell me, is it normal for men to have nipples? I thought they would only be useful for women. I saw some recently on a fine set of breasts then realised they belonged to a bloke.

I'm confused."

It's sheer disgusting laziness on their part Topsy, they should get to a surgeon immediately. I really hope they get banned from the swimming pool.

I'm confused.

It's sheer disgusting laziness on their part Topsy, they should get to a surgeon immediately. I really hope they get banned from the swimming pool."

I agree, but then again if they had a big hairy arse how can you be sure it wasn't a woman

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm confused.

It's sheer disgusting laziness on their part Topsy, they should get to a surgeon immediately. I really hope they get banned from the swimming pool.

I agree, but then again if they had a big hairy arse how can you be sure it wasn't a woman "

Due to the teeny, tiny little cock and the massive ego.

London

I'm confused.

It's sheer disgusting laziness on their part Topsy, they should get to a surgeon immediately. I really hope they get banned from the swimming pool."

Im loving the assumptions made, gives fair warning to all that care to look.

I'm confused.

What if at some stage they decide to under go gender reassignment? Those useless nipples would suddenly become quite important no? Or are you saying that only women that plan on breast feeding should have nipples?

Anyhoo get kettle on honey bum.

"Not unusual, but very rare I would say!

I've yet to meet a lady with that affliction

Maybe Iam naive but I didn't think a women would have a hairy arse in the same way they don't have a hairy chin. When I saw it I was shocked, I had to pretend to get cramp in my leg , there is no way I could continue, I know that may seam cruel but what could I say?"

ive seen some hairy chins - usually attached to old ladies tho

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm confused.

What if at some stage they decide to under go gender reassignment? Those useless nipples would suddenly become quite important no? Or are you saying that only women that plan on breast feeding should have nipples?

Anyhoo get kettle on honey bum."

Are you saying that only women who plan on becoming men should have a hairy arse? No sugar for me ta

I'm confused.

I agree, but then again if they had a big hairy arse how can you be sure it wasn't a woman

Due to the teeny, tiny little cock and the massive ego. "

I see, I have seen some women at the pool who have bigger bulges than men , due to their huge hairy beef curtains, it can be misleading,

I'm confused.

Are you saying that only women who plan on becoming men should have a hairy arse? No sugar for me ta

A little late for laying off the sugar honeypie. "

Ouch

How happy i feel.reading the super comments

Ive just shaved and one smooth shaven haven i have

Even my Bum.My total choice

Feeling refreshed.and a very erotic feeling

Im already for play later ,touchy feely Yum yum.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm confused.

A little late for laying off the sugar honeypie.

Ouch"

I refer you to the why do people block thread.

I do find it hilarious that you block random people who probably have little or no interest in you anyway. Illusions of Grandeur my dear. "

That's seems to happen a lot on here

Maybe women with hairy bums are bisexuals

I always wondered why ladies have taken the time to de fuzz all the front bits

Then have a hairy bum hole ....

Even one of the top fabbed pics on here has

evesham

Don't read it then, if your offended either move on or ask yourself why "

Where have i said I was offended? Just because I have a different view to yours and exercise my right to post it doesn't mean you offend me. You rather amuse me in actual fact.

you can always shave excess body hair, if you feel the need to unfortunatly you cant do anything about having a funny face or funny bone structure.

lol, make sure you look at them from the front, problem solved.

now you guys know how we feel

i never considered if a woman likes or dislikes a hairy ass before.

from now on, i will make sure people only see me from my front.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

now you guys know how we feel "

Lol, exactly.

Obviously women can only be seen completely depilated, perfumed, and oiled up for the delectation of the OP, as anything even slightly natural (and I'm sorry but a hairy arse isn't unheard of for either gender) is, well, unnatural to him.

Lol, exactly.

Obviously women can only be seen completely depilated, perfumed, and oiled up for the delectation of the OP, as anything even slightly natural (and I'm sorry but a hairy arse isn't unheard of for either gender) is, well, unnatural to him."

he must have a bum fetish

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 22:24:43]

[Removed by poster at 26/06/14 22:25:27]

Lol, exactly.

Obviously women can only be seen completely depilated, perfumed, and oiled up for the delectation of the OP, as anything even slightly natural (and I'm sorry but a hairy arse isn't unheard of for either gender) is, well, unnatural to him.

he must have a bum fetish "

An arsehole like a piece of bubblegum dropped on a barbers floor.

It's all those butch looking women you are attracted to. Or maybe they are cross dressers

Got to love a retro 80's mullet bum

Short/smooth on front and hairy at the back, business and party in one fell swoop!!

"An arsehole like a piece of bubblegum dropped on a barbers floor."

Hahaha

Wow

I just love women who are natural and if that means a hairy arse so be it mmmmmm

"I just love women who are natural and if that means a hairy arse so be it mmmmmm"

So do i.

Don't think I'd be down there if that was the case :/

Oh no not for me but each to their own, I if encountered that I'd just apologize and leave, then possibly return later with some veet or a razor

» Add a new message to this topic