FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mature

Mature

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just add them to my list of people with no Taste

Gimp(24 n a big bit)

Personally, I wouldn't want to fuck anyone young enough to be my daughter or old enough to be my mum. Of course people will reject you because of age, most people want someone around their own age I suspect.

"Personally, I wouldn't want to fuck anyone young enough to be my daughter or old enough to be my mum. Of course people will reject you because of age, most people want someone around their own age I suspect. "

Absolutely right

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it. "

your lower age limit is 50, how comes you can have a prefered age but others who do annoy you?

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it. "

from what I can see you do look it though. Majority of people have age ranges just like yourself.

Annoyed because people express their preference? Are they not allowed them because it annoys and excludes you? I think you're right when you say you don't act your age...you sound like a petulant teenager...

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it.

Annoyed because people express their preference? Are they not allowed them because it annoys and excludes you? I think you're right when you say you don't act your age...you sound like a petulant teenager..."

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it.

Annoyed because people express their preference? Are they not allowed them because it annoys and excludes you? I think you're right when you say you don't act your age...you sound like a petulant teenager..."

Looking at yer pics . Your not doing bad me old mate

Why not concentrate on spending time finding ones who's age preferences you do fit rather than worrying about what you can't change?

I do sympathise with you, but stick at it and I'm sure you will meet a few to suit

Like you I struggled a bit even at my younger age than that of yours, but after a while it started to come together.

I have had some cracking meets now and perseverance paid off.

There are all ages out there and it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Good luck

ANNOYING hahaha you say that but while you are within our range, we are not within yours ... point made

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not too concerned if people don't want to meet us because of our age, we don't meet people under a certain age ourselves so its only fair.

I have met ladies outside of there prefared age range . For a lot its just what they prefer its not set in stone

personally I dont give a fuck if they do reject or block me I look at it this way, it's their loss not mine

By *iftygreyshadesMan  over a year ago

Aberaeron

"Personally, I wouldn't want to fuck anyone young enough to be my daughter or old enough to be my mum. Of course people will reject you because of age, most people want someone around their own age I suspect.

Absolutely right"

Thats good - I'm the right age at least lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally agree with you. Happens to me also. Age is just a number

Have they actually said it's ur age ? . I get rejected and never given a reason lol ! Might be my age or I'm fat or I just come agross as a price numpty !

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it. personally I dont give a fuck if they do reject or block me I look at it this way, it's their loss not mine "

How is it their loss if they're not meeting someone they're not interested in?

I don't think I was replaced because of my age but if that was part of it I don't mind I'm still asgood as I always was .I've never been into younger than me I've always preferred my age or older

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I get rejected as being to old then when you point out the age limit on there profile they change to you to fat or to ugly lol which id except better coz both true,but it is annoying all the same

Or rejected because of my age sorry

"I get rejected as being to old then when you point out the age limit on there profile they change to you to fat or to ugly lol which id except better coz both true,but it is annoying all the same"
ur not on ur own lol

"Is it only me or does anyone else get really annoyed when you are rejected by people because of your age. In my case I am 67 y/o but don't feel it and sexually don't act it. personally I dont give a fuck if they do reject or block me I look at it this way, it's their loss not mine

How is it their loss if they're not meeting someone they're not interested in?"

I was just thinking the same. Never understood why people say that. They're only missing out if they're interested, obviously they're not!

» Add a new message to this topic