FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to swinging

New to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are new hear and new to this lift style so wish to take things slowly, does this put some couples off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are new hear and new to this lift style so wish to take things slowly, does this put some couples off. "

Yes it will put some couples off but not all. You won't appeal to everyone even when you have a bit of experience but most of us remember being new ourselves.

Welcome and good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're still pretty new too, but so far not had a problem. But we did dive in feet first and got straight down to it. But it's up to you how fast you move, there shouldn't be any pressure it takes the fun out of it.

By *infulDesiresCouple  over a year ago

"We are new hear and new to this lift style so wish to take things slowly, does this put some couples off. "

It doesn't necessarily put people off, though some people will be cautious about non verified people as there are some timewasters on here. Once you have a few verifications from genuine people you will be fine in our experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not a competition so there's no need to worry about being 'behind' or 'just starting out'. There are plenty of others like us starting out...and each meet should probably be something of an improvisation...so I can't see how doing it more than a few times, enough to gather some confidence, would be an advantage. Indeed I'd say there's nothing less sexy than the idea of someone who's a proficient swinger doing it by the numbers

If newbies are happy to play with newbies and make a fuddle of the whole thing, but have a laugh doing it, I can't see how much can really go wrong. It's not like a driving lesson where you need an instructor present lol

I think, as someone else said here, its just about proving that you're genuine, sexy, and reliable. You can do this with more experienced swingers or with other newbies I'd suggest anyone who's put off by the idea of swinging with newbies is probably not worth bothering with as they're probably looking for a certain 'standard' or 'quality' of meet which, imo, is soooo not what being erotic with others is about...but that's probably a scandalous accusation worthy of a public stoning lol A simple skype or phone chat should cover most people's concerns about meeting newbies imo...but I could be wrong lol it has been known to happen

» Add a new message to this topic