FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > giving other half a treat

giving other half a treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could give your other half a sexual treat as a complete surprise what would it be......or what would you like your other half to surprise you with ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Tie him up as me and another lady tease him all over, lots of sensation play then I will untie him, kiss him slowly and whisper into his ear 'make her cum'. I sit back and watch the show, gently playing with my clit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you could give your other half a sexual treat as a complete surprise what would it be......or what would you like your other half to surprise you with ?"

Chocolate cake

blindfolded gangbang for her lots teasing until she begging for it !!!

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have another lady (chosen by me) tied up to my bed and blindfolded... Invite him in and say to him to enjoy her... as I watch playing with myself... And then I join in...

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Tie him up as me and another lady tease him all over, lots of sensation play then I will untie him, kiss him slowly and whisper into his ear 'make her cum'. I sit back and watch the show, gently playing with my clit. "

That's lovely

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Tie him up as me and another lady tease him all over, lots of sensation play then I will untie him, kiss him slowly and whisper into his ear 'make her cum'. I sit back and watch the show, gently playing with my clit. "
wow marry me

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Tie him up as me and another lady tease him all over, lots of sensation play then I will untie him, kiss him slowly and whisper into his ear 'make her cum'. I sit back and watch the show, gently playing with my clit.

That's lovely "

The best bit is the sex afterwards as he tells me how. It felt being with another woman while I watched

A ffm would be a good start

We do this 1 or 2 times a year.... If we are out and play pool or something, the winner gets to do a sexual fantasy they want.

Mrs hotwife has won the last 2, she picked a single male to play with alone, which she did and now she is deciding about an all night session with a single male or 2 guys in a hotel x

» Add a new message to this topic