FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > partners?

partners?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeto OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hi all, im a single male iv been to La Chambre as part of a couple years ago and a couple of random clubs - im newly single again now after being in a r'ship for a while - thinking of joining Partners? Can anyone tell me if its good and what are the best nights to go for a single guy?

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve only been as part of an organised group on a Saturday night.

As a single guy, you will have to take out membership (it doesn`t say this on the website but I have in the last few days been told that this is the case)

I like this club, especially the wet area. Can`t tell you the best days to go though.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Well i would say check out the web site as blokes cant get in some nights and they do a few 1 off nights such as Bi nights so have a look before you go.

We personally like the place but hey everyone likes and wants different things.

Hope this helps

Steve

By *eeto OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

thanks, yes it looks like wednesday nights is open to single males from the website..anyone been then?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Looking at the club section on here, it appears to be a clothed club...except for particular areas.

How does that work in practise? Once one has towelled up to go in the jacuzzi, is it towel everywhere from then on? Or do people spend half their night getting dressed/undressed as they go back and forth?

Guidance please...their website is very picturesque, but not particularly informative.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

In practice people mostly towel up as they get in the club - the changing rooms are right next to reception - and almost everyone stays in towels or play gear all night. The clothing restriction is just to stop shagging in the lounge area, but you dont need to get dressed here, l8r keep your towel on.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Thank you, that makes sense.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I`ve only been as part of an organised group on a Saturday night.

As a single guy, you will have to take out membership (it doesn`t say this on the website but I have in the last few days been told that this is the case)

I like this club, especially the wet area. Can`t tell you the best days to go though."

I hope for the club and member sake everyone is required to take out a membership, single guys, couples, single women, that thier details are recorded somewhere in the club and each visit recorded.

If not the receptionist is liable to an £800 fine for each non staff person on the premises during opening hours, the club itself would be liable to a £1000 fine for every person as above, those members joining after a certain date last year (dunno the exact date) will have to have paid for membership (an amount governed by the club owners)

The club is also liable to closure for breaking those laws implemented last year by the government concerning private members clubs.

As you say you like the club you might want to mention it to the staff next time your there if you dont want the club to fall foul of the law

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I`ve only been as part of an organised group on a Saturday night.

I like this club, especially the wet area. Can`t tell you the best days to go though.

I hope for the club and member sake everyone is required to take out a membership, single guys, couples, single women, that thier details are recorded somewhere in the club and each visit recorded.

If not the receptionist is liable to an £800 fine for each non staff person on the premises during opening hours, the club itself would be liable to a £1000 fine for every person as above, those members joining after a certain date last year (dunno the exact date) will have to have paid for membership (an amount governed by the club owners)

The club is also liable to closure for breaking those laws implemented last year by the government concerning private members clubs.

As you say you like the club you might want to mention it to the staff next time your there if you dont want the club to fall foul of the law"

The group had been organised by A.N.Other swing site and the organiser had informed the club of our attendance. Presumably, this would have "covered" the membership requirements. I`m assuming something similar was done for the recent London Social/club visit organised on this site?

I hope so, I have never been to Partners but have heard from a lot of friends that it is a really good club so would hate to hear of it going down the pan for the wrong reasons and on a technicality

I've been before I moved down. It's a superb club. Would love to go again but it will be doubtful

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I hope so, I have never been to Partners but have heard from a lot of friends that it is a really good club so would hate to hear of it going down the pan for the wrong reasons and on a technicality"

We go to this club quite often and it's a pretty good club, I would imagine that the owners know a little bit about how to run a club and the leglislation required, I doubt that they'd take kindly to a punter questioning their membership and attendance recording! I know of at least 2 clubs not a million miles away from us who do not have any kind of membership scheme and clients just go in, pay and that's it! Z

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Last time we were in Partners and I accept it was May last year. There was no membership requirement, as a couple on a sunday night we paid our entry fee £20 and a refundable £5 for towels and that was it.

Things may have changed in the meantime but somehow I doubt it.

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 09/08/10 10:52:55]

» Add a new message to this topic