FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > For all single males who complain

For all single males who complain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About not getting replies.... I was chatting to someone on here earlier and I had the absolute cheek to leave my pc to take the very sick dog out to let her pee. In the 7 or 8 mins I was gone....I got a message telling me how rude I was to leave and not say goodbye- hadn't actually logged out- unfortunately- this type of man makes us wary about the rest of you.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

eurgh - i cant stand it when guys send a message then send another 5 minutes later cos you havent replied

chill out guys - i'll get to you in good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It does?

I'm barely representative of myself, let alone my entire gender

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enough Said i reckon! lol chill out would u,,,as i always say---

"The best things come to those who wait."

evesham

"Enough Said i reckon! lol chill out would u,,,as i always say---

"The best things come to those who wait." "

blimey - nottsmale is actually tellig people to calm down

either new meds or he got some

no im not just speaking my mind thats all.

u a bit cheeky saying ure my friend.lol x

evesham

"no im not just speaking my mind thats all.

u a bit cheeky saying ure my friend.lol x "

i didnt say i was your friend

evesham

i didnt say i was your friend "

but i am

i didnt say i was your friend

but i am "

BLESS YOU DEAR XX

do some people just sit up at night wondering what to complain about next?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"do some people just sit up at night wondering what to complain about next? "

Yup it looks like it

To the OP - If you do leave your PC for that amount of time and are not actively using the site e.g. chatting, reading the forums, perving pics, etc then you do get "logged out" i.e. your last time online will change to 1 minute ago, 2 minutes ago, etc although you wont need to "re-login"

So I can see why he thought you had "logged out", still no reason to be upset you didn't say bye though. If I said bye to everyone I chat to or everyone in the forums at the time I am going I would never be able to go offline!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

sometimes you do wonder if the biggest obsticle to single blokes are in fact single blokes.....

with the amount of moaning, whining, bitching, and impatience a lot of them have... I am surprised I ever get a chance...

Well i prefer single men but not all single men are the same. And not all single men are single!

i wouldnt worry over a simple minded guy

like that xx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I use Fabio as an example, (sorry) but in a good way.

All his posts are normally factual, intelligent and polite and respectful. I cant imagine that he would get all arsey if you didnt respond to his email or left your comp while chatting.

I tend to keep an eye on what the single guys put on these threads as it shows their personality. Like Fabio he is coming across to me as a lovely guy and deffinately one to get to know.

Those single guys who seem to post in grumbling terms, and wingeing that people dont respond to the email within 2 days, or get arsey when you point out they havent read your profile, they make a rod for their own back.

If more guys were like Fabio and a number of other single guys then they would get themselves a better reputation.

I see thread comments and take one look at the name and think o god what shit have they started now! It is often the same ones.

The single guys who are idiots you carry on, us single ladies will give total respect to the great single males who we have met and yet to meet.

Good on ya Fabio x

"I use Fabio as an example, (sorry) but in a good way.

All his posts are normally factual, intelligent and polite and respectful. I cant imagine that he would get all arsey if you didnt respond to his email or left your comp while chatting.

I tend to keep an eye on what the single guys put on these threads as it shows their personality. Like Fabio he is coming across to me as a lovely guy and deffinately one to get to know.

Those single guys who seem to post in grumbling terms, and wingeing that people dont respond to the email within 2 days, or get arsey when you point out they havent read your profile, they make a rod for their own back.

If more guys were like Fabio and a number of other single guys then they would get themselves a better reputation.

I see thread comments and take one look at the name and think o god what shit have they started now! It is often the same ones.

The single guys who are idiots you carry on, us single ladies will give total respect to the great single males who we have met and yet to meet.

Good on ya Fabio x"

I will second what you have said about Fabio x

Hi

We are in the same boat, in fact we have one guy had send around 12 messages to us and now he is taking the huff all because we havn't arrange a meet with him.... Now we wonder why that is LOL

"eurgh - i cant stand it when guys send a message then send another 5 minutes later cos you havent replied

chill out guys - i'll get to you in good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Oh my life........use your block button if someone is pissing you off in mails.

Why do we have to have threads started everytime someone gets a mail they don't want?

Oh gawd, I am souning a whinger now too....

Yep your correct,,, block forgot to mention that

"Oh my life........use your block button if someone is pissing you off in mails.

Why do we have to have threads started everytime someone gets a mail they don't want?

Oh gawd, I am souning a whinger now too.... "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

The last post was removed as it contained the exact mail from someone copied onto the post. This isn't allowed on the forums and can result in a ban.

If you have a reason to complain about an abusive mail, go through the right channels and REPORT it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

And on that note, I think I am going to shut this...as thats a few posts I have had to take off.

We get a lot of threads started by single males on here and forumites say they are whinging and should toughen up...........it seems to be getting taken over by people complaining about single males and their mails lately. Maybe the same advice should be given to them thos thread starters too.

If you don't like a mail someone has sent, block them.....if it is abusive REPORT it.

"I use Fabio as an example, (sorry) but in a good way.

Good on ya Fabio x

I will second what you have said about Fabio x"

I'm also a fan of Fabio's post and his attitude!

He tries - bless him - to give good advice to the single blokes.

Sadly pearls before swines come to mind!