FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > All The Single Ladies!

All The Single Ladies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethot69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Now this isn't a "moan" at all

The question is, as a couple, we're seeking (like about a billion others) a bi fem. However, a bi fem to have fun with Mrs. Wet Hot alone with "him" not involved.

However, is the very fact we're a couple at the end of the day a put off for single girls no matter if he's involved or not? We'd love to know the mindset involved for singles.

T & L xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now this isn't a "moan" at all

The question is, as a couple, we're seeking (like about a billion others) a bi fem. However, a bi fem to have fun with Mrs. Wet Hot alone with "him" not involved.

However, is the very fact we're a couple at the end of the day a put off for single girls no matter if he's involved or not? We'd love to know the mindset involved for singles.

T & L xxx"

I guess for myself personally, it goes to my level of bi-ness...lol...I enjoy playing with women...but as a part of a 3some or moresome...I have yet to play with a woman on their own...I like the involvement of both parties...

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 10/06/10 16:27:26]

Merseyside

T & L xxx

I guess for myself personally, it goes to my level of bi-ness...lol...I enjoy playing with women...but as a part of a 3some or moresome...I have yet to play with a woman on their own...I like the involvement of both parties..."

Well that's the thing - we're willing to do both really (as in both involved or just her).

I think the idea though is to find someone who could be fairly regular to have some fem fun with Mrs. Wet Hot as she's fully bisexual - but it really isn't a factor whether he is involved or not.

There's just a nagging feeling that if Mrs. Wet Hot was a single woman she'd have a lot more success than she does as part of a straight couple!

I do know a lot of bi women...but again they are down here by me...lol

Maybe open a single profile for her and see if you get any responses. Or try a bi night at a club where she can play and you watch.

Just used the browse section fems looking for other fems and there are loads of sexy ladies.

Merseyside

"Maybe open a single profile for her and see if you get any responses. Or try a bi night at a club where she can play and you watch."

First idea seems a bit misleading - wouldn't want anyone to get the impression she was a single.

And we've often been to clubs and done the second Good fun for all!

Merseyside

"Just used the browse section fems looking for other fems and there are loads of sexy ladies."

Yup - none of them reply :P Even with a lengthy message explaining the circumstance.

Hence why the thought is being a couple is the problem.

WE GOT FED UP WITH THE SO CALLED SINGLE FEMALES SO.

what we done is find a cple you can trust let your wife girlfriend or whatever have a threesum with them then let them return the favour . and b4 sum of you say its not the same she might get jelous he might get jelous FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL OVER THE YEARS ITS CALLED SWINGING IF YA SWINGERS YA SWINGERS IF NOT well it works for us if your not secure enough in your relationship dont do it if you are get cracking see theres loads of single females you just have to be as dirty as us geordies lol

Merseyside

Just had another thought - perhaps the fact we are a couple is off putting because for a lot of single fems this is simply a more radical dating site?

Reason I suggest this because we see a lot of fem profiles stating "no longer swinging as I have met somebody".

Obviously, if meeting a couple, this isn't possible...

Food for teh thoughtz!

"WE GOT FED UP WITH THE SO CALLED SINGLE FEMALES SO.

what we done is find a cple you can trust let your wife girlfriend or whatever have a threesum with them then let them return the favour . and b4 sum of you say its not the same she might get jelous he might get jelous FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL OVER THE YEARS ITS CALLED SWINGING IF YA SWINGERS YA SWINGERS IF NOT well it works for us if your not secure enough in your relationship dont do it if you are get cracking see theres loads of single females you just have to be as dirty as us geordies lol"

I think you can get your point across without shouting!!

as im a elusive bi fem i dont think its off putting at all

happy to meet couples where the male dosnt partake

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

That's why you're elusive!

Merseyside

"as im a elusive bi fem i dont think its off putting at all

happy to meet couples where the male dosnt partake "

tempted to drag you up to the northwest then lol xox T

lol drag away

Merseyside

"lol drag away "

lol i will get the rope then xox T

oooo kinky,love it

T & L xxx"

well if you read my profile, I am more than happy to play with fems one to one. xx

also being a bi fem, im more than happy to play with both as part of a 3sum, or just both females, whatever everyone is happy with doing is fine by me.couples dont put me off at all.

Merseyside

"

well if you read my profile, I am more than happy to play with fems one to one. xx"

Touche :P

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

As a single fem (and very much single, no partner hidden away lol) I have met a lady alone for girl on girl with no male there at all, but it doesnt do it for me.

I also enjoy the female touch and giving it too in a 3 some or a 4 some... but always choose to have a man for penetration. Have had penetration with a female too via strap ons...

It doesnt bother me it being a couple at all and prefer it some ways knowing that the couple are truthful with each other. I can see they are a couple,where a single fem may have a hidden husband.

So not, not putting me off as have experienced both x

have been bi since I was 16 , allways knew it but did not act on it till older , apart frm some soft fondling , anyway! since been on the site on and off 3 yrs , I have met cpl's , and had 3 sum's , and met ladys on my own , I now have a lovely partner , who understands my bi side , tho not a swinger himself , does not mind me haveing fun with ladys , but its quite hard finding the REAL, bi women out there who want to have fun , and not play games , I am a wee bit fussy tho of the type I like , and wont just play with any fem , I know what I like , lol ,

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Lusty I can understand and admire your partner to be comfy and content with understanding your desire to enjoy pleasurable times with us girlies but as with anyone-single male,female o couple it is always finding someone who is not going to play games.

I dont think it is just fems that play games.

I have spoken with many single men and couples too that mess you around/play games.

Hope you find what it is your looking for. x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Personally I don't want to meet women on their own.... I prefer to meet couples where they BOTH want to play with (and spoil with pampering) their female guest.

Merseyside

Just to clarify, with us it's a case of either/or - if the fem wanted to play with both of us fine, but we're equally as comfortable with the male half of the couple being incognito. He's not shy or anything! We've had MFF threesomes a few times in the past :P

I have to say we have met quite a few bi women ,however only two of this site, the others we meet on bi / lesbian sites. its not so hard, just put on profile what your looknig for, who you are and be honest and ask people if they might be interested in what your looking for...it usually works. x Luisa and Steve.

" (and spoil with pampering) their female guest."

Ya lazy bugger lol xx

Also always best to suggest meeting locally for a drink and a chat for a non threatning non compromising situation for her too..we tend to look for bi women more locally.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" (and spoil with pampering) their female guest.

Ya lazy bugger lol xx "

You forgot to add "and greedy" in the middle of that

Merseyside

"Also always best to suggest meeting locally for a drink and a chat for a non threatning non compromising situation for her too..we tend to look for bi women more locally."

I think that is important - given safety is a top concern for us even as a couple, a single woman would need to be doubly secure.

we have been looking for a single lady to join us for a long time now,being very genuine and non pushy at all,still not 1 have chatted with a few but still no meets,once we do catch 1 there will be no getting away

same here, been looking for some time without success. I know what single blokes feel like ......there are NO single women and hardly any couples ..

"same here, been looking for some time without success. I know what single blokes feel like ......there are NO single women and hardly any couples .. "

all we want is a single lady,and we want 1 now lol

gonna spitt my dummy soon

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

As a single bi fem, I'm quite happy to meet women alone.

I seem to find the opposite problem. Whenever I pm, single bi fems, I get messages back saying, only if my partner is involved.

I think a single fem profile is possibly the answer, as long as you make it clear that you are married, you are just choosing to play alone.

Merseyside

"same here, been looking for some time without success. I know what single blokes feel like ......there are NO single women and hardly any couples .. "

*Nudge Nudge* *Wink Wink* :P

I think "genuine" couples are hard to find - there's a lot who think they'd like to try it but bottle out a lot...

In regards to setting up a single profile for T, it's difficult because she wouldn't (at least initially) play without me being nearby as she sees me as a sort of rock to lean on apparently! So yeah... I'd have to be close by even when not actually "involved" just to provide moral support for T - if that makes sense.

Which is why I personally thoroughly understand why there's a lack of women on a swingers site like this - you'd have to have some bottle to take the plunge alone.

Hell, I'm betting even the lads here feel near panic stations when meeting people off here!

A coffee in public is definitely a good idea and I'd imagine that's the way a lot of single girls go about things.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I'm a single bi fem who has met cpls and single fems. I don't really like meeting cpls as I feel alone. I have been in a situation where the lady of the cpl felt that I was only there for her fella and not both of them because I got on with him really well and that made me feel really awkward. But on the other hand I had some really good meets with another cpl.

I'd like to meet more females but it always puts me off when they want there fella present. Maybe somebody could explain why this is? Is it for safety? Is it for when they decide they want sex your expected to move aside and let them get on with it? Or maybe its just in hope that when your so into the fun your having that you will just agree that he can join in?

I'm a single bi female, quite happy to play with female alone or partner watching/participating, just a shame you are so far away

am a single profile bi female, and yeah i would have no problem whatsoever with meeting with just a woman. in fact i do so often with my bezzi girl (you know who you are). but dont forget it is also about whether the attraction is on both sides.

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic