FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spotting a fake

Spotting a fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all know that fake profiles are an annoying part of any swinging site but what methods do you use to spot them? There are the obvious signs, no pics, no verifications, etc and allthough these are not foolproof they are a good indicator of a 'dubious' profile. I find that profiles that ask for cock pics after the initial email tend to be suspect but what are the other signs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

A photo of Cheryl Cole as an avatar?

A photo of a man with two cocks as an avatar?

Give in.....

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"what are the other signs"

Only the generator of the profile knows whether it's a fake profile or not, for the rest of us it's mere speculation

"what are the other signs

Only the generator of the profile knows whether it's a fake profile or not, for the rest of us it's mere speculation "

I have to disagree, if i put your pics on another profile it would be a fake, and you and I would both know that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Ok im not saying that they're fake but ring alarm bells and I would normally steer clear

Those that have a friends list pages long with no form of verification from a single one of the 1000's of friends

I normally get a feeling about a person and if I do then I listen to it and don't go any further

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"We all know that fake profiles are an annoying part of any swinging site but what methods do you use to spot them? There are the obvious signs, no pics, no verifications, etc and allthough these are not foolproof they are a good indicator of a 'dubious' profile. I find that profiles that ask for cock pics after the initial email tend to be suspect but what are the other signs"

Didn't you start a thread about spotting fakes before?

"We all know that fake profiles are an annoying part of any swinging site but what methods do you use to spot them? There are the obvious signs, no pics, no verifications, etc and allthough these are not foolproof they are a good indicator of a 'dubious' profile. I find that profiles that ask for cock pics after the initial email tend to be suspect but what are the other signs

Didn't you start a thread about spotting fakes before?"

Nope

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"We all know that fake profiles are an annoying part of any swinging site but what methods do you use to spot them? There are the obvious signs, no pics, no verifications, etc and allthough these are not foolproof they are a good indicator of a 'dubious' profile. I find that profiles that ask for cock pics after the initial email tend to be suspect but what are the other signs

Nope"

But what if you are a fake trying to learn how not to be spotted?

Nope

But what if you are a fake trying to learn how not to be spotted? "

hahaha..Genius!

Nope

But what if you are a fake trying to learn how not to be spotted? "

Ah, good point

birmingham

"I normally get a feeling about a person"

Every time I view your profile pic, for some reason, it reminds me of Tower Bridge!

Forum Mod

"I normally get a feeling about a person

Every time I view your profile pic, for some reason, it reminds me of Tower Bridge! "

Now im not too sure how im meant to take that

birmingham

"I normally get a feeling about a person

Every time I view your profile pic, for some reason, it reminds me of Tower Bridge!

Now im not too sure how im meant to take that "

lol

mwahhhhh xxx

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Here’s a real question for the OP…

You’ve got 12 verifications and you’ve been on the site 7 months, so that’s almost one meeting every two weeks… why are you concerned about fake profiles? For a single guy you seem to be having some fantastic results!

Another thing, your profile says you ‘like having photos taken’ but your display picture is a self-portrait. I would have thought that after 12 meetings someone might have taken a decent photo for you.

Now assuming that you are genuine (because I don’t know you, so I really don’t know) you can see what over-thinking such things can lead to.

ive no idea either, ive yet to find one

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Must say we seem to get quite a few fakes contating us for some reason or another (maybe we look simple)

When we get a suspect contact then i let Zoe take over totally as she is great with getting the truth from them lol

Steve

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"We all know that fake profiles are an annoying part of any swinging site but what methods do you use to spot them? There are the obvious signs, no pics, no verifications, etc and allthough these are not foolproof they are a good indicator of a 'dubious' profile. I find that profiles that ask for cock pics after the initial email tend to be suspect but what are the other signs"

They're pretty easy to spot, I love 'em - reel them in by pretending I think they're real! Good sport - certainly nothing I'd ever get worried about! Z And no Steve, I don't think we look simple! Z

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

normally we find that people who start how to spot a fake thread are a bit dodgy

» Add a new message to this topic