FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ideas for site

ideas for site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just an idea. why can't the site mods allow members to set up groups as per taste in swinging, those who like high heels, those into dogging, etc. and create forums within each as well.

ive just been lookng at other sites and although i like fab, and this is by no means a criticism, but it may offer members more interest.

i realise that these other sites charge a fee for their members, but surely these cant be hard to set up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought of that too but more connecting people through their work for example. I've met 2 guys from bristol and it turns out both are in the building trade

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I would say that a lot of what is good about this site is that its not like other sites.

I would say inovate not imitate is the secret to success cos who needs same old same old

Steve

"I would say that a lot of what is good about this site is that its not like other sites.

I would say inovate not imitate is the secret to success cos who needs same old same old

Steve "

im with you there steve ...Fab is fab because its fab,not because its a clone of other sites !!!!!

"I thought of that too but more connecting people through their work for example. I've met 2 guys from bristol and it turns out both are in the building trade "

Jesus Christ ! Just what I try to avoid in my relaxation time ....

Work again !! No thanks

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

ooh my goodness you give some one something for nothing and then they want more , more more lol you'd think with all this fun going on they wouldn't have time for extra search fields lol

"just an idea. why can't the site mods allow members to set up groups as per taste in swinging, those who like high heels, those into dogging, etc. and create forums within each as well.

ive just been lookng at other sites and although i like fab, and this is by no means a criticism, but it may offer members more interest.

i realise that these other sites charge a fee for their members, but surely these cant be hard to set up. "

Why ????? Is there ANYONE here really who only likes ONE concept ?

What about people like me who have a bit of a poke and a taste and sometimes try things they say they wouldn't do and other times leave sommat theyk've done lots of times alone ??

Nooooooooo stay eclectic I say . x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it was only an idea xx

» Add a new message to this topic