FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > naturist take over

naturist take over

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i would really like to visit a naturist spa, but there are none in my area (that i'm aware of).

are there any that anyone knows of that might be willing to have a fab take over for the day/weekend?

then if a few peeps are interested, then we could make more cost effective to travel as a group.

any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"i would really like to visit a naturist spa, but there are none in my area (that i'm aware of).

are there any that anyone knows of that might be willing to have a fab take over for the day/weekend?

then if a few peeps are interested, then we could make more cost effective to travel as a group.

any ideas?"

eurekas in kent had a mini fab take over on valentines day and survived ... plenty of accommodation nearby, some on site and wonderful grounds, pool , hot tubs , woodland and party nights

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

theres a big place in stoke that has a naturist take over every year,its of those with slides and stuff.

thanks for the info folks, ill certainly look into eureka's. xx

By *o DaddyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

the stoke on trent venue could be "waterworld" i saw it in naturist mag myself.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Yes you are right, but you need to apply in advance.

There used to be a smaller one on a sunday evening I think in stoke.

Check on the British naturist site.

But you may have to become a member.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we used to be members of a naturist site a few years ago......... great surroundings, however i would say be careful as to being to open about being a swinger, in some clubs its not looked upon in a kind light always......xxx

thanks for the messages. i've looked at the eureka website and certainly plan a weekend there in august. if anyone is up to joining me, do let me know. j xx

I see your Manchester based - We have a great naturist club just outside Southport - its localish for you.

message me for details - its naturist not swingers

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

there are lots of naturist swim and sauna sessions weekly all over the country at local swimming baths but not widely advertisd,look in the naturist mags like HE.

I'd love to go to a naturist spa, so if you fancy some company let me know, I'm manchester based too.

I did go to one in Brighton a few years ago, it was such good fun and they also catered for swingers with a cabin in the woods....Sadly it doesn't look like its open anymore, but I had an amazing weekend there.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"i would really like to visit a naturist spa, but there are none in my area (that i'm aware of).

any ideas?"

Wouldn't it be easier to arrange a 'naked' night at a swingers club rather than trying to convince non-swingers to let you use their club?

any ideas?

Wouldn't it be easier to arrange a 'naked' night at a swingers club rather than trying to convince non-swingers to let you use their club?"

That might be an idea, but a spa to me involves treatments etc....and not many clubs would offer that really would they?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

any ideas?

Wouldn't it be easier to arrange a 'naked' night at a swingers club rather than trying to convince non-swingers to let you use their club?

That might be an idea, but a spa to me involves treatments etc....and not many clubs would offer that really would they?"

I'm sure you'd get treated to something

I think there is a spa in Harrogate which has naturist nights. Bit of a trek though.

Like many have said on here I'd be careful as mixing naturists and swinging or anyhting to do with sex is very much verboten within naturist circles.

Good luck.

the whole point of a spa break, like lucyminx says is meant to be an holistic experience, chilling in the hot tub, sauna etc, massage. perhaps if you're lucky enough to go on a sunny day, to relax in a garden?

i've read about the naturists evenings at local pools, but thats no good as i dont swim lol xx not only that my local pool is on the busiest main road in manchester and anyone walking past would have a cracking view.

but thanks again. i realise that naturism/swinging doesnt always go hand and hand xx

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

kestrals hydro near heathrow is great - have a look in the clubs section. hot tubs pool playrooms and dungeon block plus outsie areas - great place

bit far from manchester though ,,,,

By *asteCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Still waiting on our lottery win, then we'd have a fucking amazing naturist/swingers spa, spa indoor and outdoor. If we won the euro lottery it'll be freeeeee:- Dream over messed my pants lol xxx.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

"we used to be members of a naturist site a few years ago......... great surroundings, however i would say be careful as to being to open about being a swinger, in some clubs its not looked upon in a kind light always......xxx "

We used to be members of British Naturism but left because we found them VERY prudish. The same goes for most naturist places we went to in UK. They really don't like swingers, but it seems that gay guys are OK. On the continent it's different, naturist are more inclined to be non-judgmental. Nowadays we call ourselves 'nudists' not 'naturists' so people don't confuse us with the prudes.

» Add a new message to this topic