FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cardiff Social and those from North West, North and Mid Wales,.

Cardiff Social and those from North West, North and Mid Wales,.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just posted on the Welsh forum asking if anyone would be interested in going down 'en masse' from North/Mid Wales to one of the Cardiff 'socials'.

It was suggested i should include people who might be interested from the North West or maybe even Shropshire as well!

So if anyone might be interested in goind down, safety in numbers and all that, might want to express an interest then they might like to post here!

Just looking to see who might be interested and get the ball rolling!

Regards,

Gegsy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about those going across country ie gloucestershire? And what is it anyway as Cardiff not far from me

Hi GreyKitten. Thanks for the post. Every month or so the South Wales mob organise a 'social' where swingers can meet for a chat and a drink in a stress free, 'get to know you' enviroment! Pop over to the Welsh forum. There will be details of the next social there if you are interested!

The problem for us in Mid or North Wales it's a bit of a trek to Cardiff. It's a 2 hour car journey for me for instance! Hence one of the reasons for the post!

Regards,

Gegsy X

plenty of local members put visitors up and plenty of hotels its always a brilliantly good bash

Thanks Kitten! Will certainly keep that in mind! Thanks for the suggestion to expand where i put my post also! I have had a look at a few hotels already!

Gegsy XXX

"Hi GreyKitten. Thanks for the post. Every month or so the South Wales mob organise a 'social' where swingers can meet for a chat and a drink in a stress free, 'get to know you' enviroment! Pop over to the Welsh forum. There will be details of the next social there if you are interested!

The problem for us in Mid or North Wales it's a bit of a trek to Cardiff. It's a 2 hour car journey for me for instance! Hence one of the reasons for the post!

Regards,

Gegsy X

"

Ive popped over and bugger, theyve changed the date had it been the 19th july, thats 4 days after payday, but the 3rd july is halfway between paydays not sure i could manage that now

» Add a new message to this topic