FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Etiquette

Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hattyman80 OP   Man  over a year ago

stockport

As someone fairly new to the scene. What would people say are the things I should bare in mind when talking to people, arranging meets or attending events? Sorry if people think this is a stupid question. I'm not intending to annoy anyone by asking it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not a stupid question at all, we where all new at some stage. Also good to here a guy asking.

My advice would be friendly and polite but not over the top cheesy. Respect when and how someone wishes to meet. Some may want a social meet first. If you have arranged to meet make sure you are on time, or if an unavoidable occurance happens you inform your meet as soon as you are able.

Going to events/socials. Just put a smiley face on introduce yourself to people, chat to everyone whether you fancy them or not. Join in. If you are attracted to someone make it clear again without being cheesy. Always turn up looking clean and presentable.

Others may give you more tips. Good luck

stockport

Thanks for those tips I'll make sure I follow those and hope they help xx

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

When you find a couple or single make sure you read their profile AND take it on board, read it two or three times if you have to and only contact them IF you are a 95% match to what they are seeking. Then when you contact them makes sure you talk to them PERSONALLY with what you might have to offer them.

As has been stated always be 100% polite and 100% the gentleman, confident but not too cocky, positive but not pushy. Also be 100% reliable, say what you mean and mean what you say.

Its not really rocket science, its just the same as any other social interaction, its all about people skills but a bit more so because its about sex-play which tends to make it very personal.

Fact is this hobby is not easy for anyone and the biggest mistake but also understandable mistake is to give up before you get a foothold. There are loads of idiots on all of these types of sites so the tricky bit is putting up with the dross and the REALLY tricky bit is NOT letting the dross drag you down.

There is a hell of a lot of fun and experience to be had and enjoyed in the hobby and there are some truley fantastic people out there to look forward to meeting… but it takes time and patience.

Best of luck

stockport

Thanks for the good luck wishes I hope I'll become a part of the community on this site over time. Persistent is my middle name lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you catch the social post in time, then stick your name down. Not only a great way to meet up and get known but also a good way to suss the time wasters from the genuine folk worth meeting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you catch the social post in time, then stick your name down. Not only a great way to meet up and get known but also a good way to suss the time wasters from the genuine folk worth meeting.

"Thanks for the good luck wishes I hope I'll become a part of the community on this site over time. Persistent is my middle name lol x"

Where having a beach party at chameleons swingers club august bank holiday, its in birmingham so you have no excuse not to attend lol. Look in meets and events section its under pussy posse beach party. I expect to see your name on the list lmaoxx

stockport

I will get my name down on it for sure. Can't go passing up an opportunity like that x

"I will get my name down on it for sure. Can't go passing up an opportunity like that x"

Good for you, there will be lots of the forums there so you can put names to facesxx

stockport

Well hopefully by then a few of you will recognise me when I turn up. It'll be my first time xx

"Well hopefully by then a few of you will recognise me when I turn up. It'll be my first time xx"

ohhhhhhhhhh a new victim for the pussy posse lol

stockport

Mmmm are you a victim if you're a willing participant lol x

"Mmmm are you a victim if you're a willing participant lol x "

He he. madchick usually tells me off for calling guys victims or prey lol

stockport

I don't mind being a victim or prey to women here x

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

good luck, we always discuss boundaries and no no's with planned meets. find it means there are no surprises that way lol

stockport

"good luck, we always discuss boundaries and no no's with planned meets. find it means there are no surprises that way lol "

I'm chugged with the rsponses I'm getting it's all useful stuff thanks everyone

» Add a new message to this topic