FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I.o.w couple

I.o.w couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wanted a horny couple who want a to b watched or let a older man to play as well, love loads of sex and I am very discrete , have pics for genuine people , I.o.w or Portsmouth why not give it a try

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG, not again!!! A new couple from Cowes joined recently, give them a look up.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Face palm

"Face palm "

Shakes head and sighs also

Dont know what's wrong with u two I am allowed to ask if someone wants fun, just as u are , every time I come on here I get a comment from u both , do u do that with everyone? Im am sure u ask to meet

Its called sarcastic banter! Many gave advice in previous threads of yours and going on them, this approach doesn't seem to work for you but best of luck.

Thank u tried most things cant go off the island for socials to busy, changed profile a few times, the thing is when I meet people I find they really like me but there not swingers, I make them laugh as I am very jokey, still u have to try dont u .lol

"Thank u tried most things cant go off the island for socials to busy, changed profile a few times, the thing is when I meet people I find they really like me but there not swingers, I make them laugh as I am very jokey, still u have to try dont u .lol"

Why can't you leave the island, are you in Parkhurst?? lol. You must have a free Friday or Saturday now and then.

Have a small boy he is a great little chap and I would never leave him , also business is very demanding

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

[Removed by poster at 21/07/14 19:38:31]

"Have a small boy he is a great little chap and I would never leave him , also business is very demanding "

Well you're just going to have to accept your options are very limited I guess. Good luck.

Thank u very sweet take carexx

No one yet

I find going on here is worth a try, you never know one day it might work, I have a lot to offer the right couple way hay

Still no way hay

Maybe your age and no public pics are holding you back, plus limited free time

Yes but we live in hope lol

"Yes but we live in hope lol "

then add some public pics, your chances might improve

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

"Yes but we live in hope lol

then add some public pics, your chances might improve"

I doubt it, I have public pics but suspect people think I cant come up with the goods! I can of course.

I doubt it, I have public pics but suspect people think I cant come up with the goods! I can of course."

What goods?

Although I would day some more flattering angles/poses would help.

How many meetings have any of u had

I doubt it, I have public pics but suspect people think I cant come up with the goods! I can of course."

2 cock shots and one of you playing with a woman won't get you anywhere

"How many meetings have any of u had"

Plenty thanks

"How many meetings have any of u had"

17 unique meetings but plenty of repeats lol.

"How many meetings have any of u had

17 unique meetings but plenty of repeats lol."

Let's b honest if I was a woman or a girl I could step outside my house and get layed in minutes, u have no idea what it's like for a feller if a man tried that he would probably get himself arrested .lol

U only have to look on the site to see how many many men find it hard to get meets loads

"U only have to look on the site to see how many many men find it hard to get meets loads"

And you only have to look at the site to see how many men are very successful.

However they all tend to do the things your unwilling to.

So no, don't bitch about the site, don't bitch about your gender, bitch about yourself. As that is the only person to blame.

"U only have to look on the site to see how many many men find it hard to get meets loads

And you only have to look at the site to see how many men are very successful.

However they all tend to do the things your unwilling to.

So no, don't bitch about the site, don't bitch about your gender, bitch about yourself. As that is the only person to blame. "

Agreed!

You get out what you put in, effort = reward. No eeffort = no reward

Put in loads, probably had more im my life time ,than u could dream of , but I am not moaning about the site or anything else , I know my age is against me and the fact that I cant get away from the island because of my small boy who I would never leave, but I have read on this site loads of men saying they cant get meetings no matter how hard they try so the facts speak for themselves. Of course there are successful ones mostly younger and with no ties and can travel to socials ect , I try my best to b honest on here and ask if anyone wants to meet and I will do

my best to make them happy , I get on with most people I meet and have pics for gen people , I am definitely not on here to argue with people

I am 53 years old and have been lucky enough to have had quite a few meets . So if you are not getting meets its something you need to look at . And not blame age or anything else . Look at the successful guys and listen to advice thats given on threads like this . It cant do any harm can it. Good luck

So your younger than me can accommodate and can travel your profile doesn't seem any better than mine and I can see u have pics , I

have pics for gen people so were do u think im going wrong

"So your younger than me can accommodate and can travel your profile doesn't seem any better than mine and I can see u have pics , I

have pics for gen people so were do u think im going wrong"

The reason I have had meets is because I contribute on forums . I go to Socials . I got myself known . If you can't go to socials you are just another guy amongst thousands on here so it will be hard mate

And people need to be a friend or message you to see your pics . Lots wont do that . They can see mine and decide if they want to message or not . Just show body shots it does not have to be a face pic

I have wrote lots of stories on here with loads of great comments have contributed to site I think u have done well because u can go to socials and because u can accommodate and travel , to b honest im glad for u im not moaning , if u look at the beginning of this thread it was just asking if anyone wanted to meet then for some unknown reason I dont know why people came on to it to tell me what im doing wrong or why should this or that , if I ask for a meet and it works well great if it doesn't well thats ok to , its worth a try ok

By the way I know u are just trying to help so thanks anyway

"I have wrote lots of stories on here with loads of great comments have contributed to site I think u have done well because u can go to socials and because u can accommodate and travel , to b honest im glad for u im not moaning , if u look at the beginning of this thread it was just asking if anyone wanted to meet then for some unknown reason I dont know why people came on to it to tell me what im doing wrong or why should this or that , if I ask for a meet and it works well great if it doesn't well thats ok to , its worth a try ok

"

I am not knocking you at all mate and I really hope it works . But if not then you need to think what is it the ladies want . Pics are a must mate . No one is going to message a guy with no pics when there are 1000s of guys who have them . Good luck

Ok will think about it, its just that the island is so small and worry that someone will see it who u dont want to , thanks for everything u have said I know u mean well and good luck for your future to

"Ok will think about it, its just that the island is so small and worry that someone will see it who u dont want to , thanks for everything u have said I know u mean well and good luck for your future to "
like I said mate it does not have to be a face pic . People on the island will not recognise you from body shots

Ok have to sort it out maybe it makes difference will have to see

"Ok have to sort it out maybe it makes difference will have to see"
I hope so mate

I'm a woman on here, , i meet men from here, so some men are doing something right, and it's not the same old post over and over again

"I'm a woman on here, , i meet men from here, so some men are doing something right, and it's not the same old post over and over again "

I didn't say they aren't doing it Wright , your pics are very nice when can u get down to the

island soon I hope , im looking forward to your holiday on the island .lol

"I didn't say they aren't doing it Wright , your pics are very nice when can u get down to the

island soon I hope , im looking forward to your holiday on the island .lol"

Lol

I could always fly u down meet at our large airport , red carpet and all that sort of stuff , u look like a lady that should b treated like that

"Put in loads, probably had more im my life time ,than u could dream of , but I am not moaning about the site or anything else , I know my age is against me and the fact that I cant get away from the island because of my small boy who I would never leave, but I have read on this site loads of men saying they cant get meetings no matter how hard they try so the facts speak for themselves. Of course there are successful ones mostly younger and with no ties and can travel to socials ect , I try my best to b honest on here and ask if anyone wants to meet and I will do

my best to make them happy , I get on with most people I meet and have pics for gen people , I am definitely not on here to argue with people "

Well done you've now got an avatar, next up paragraphs, bitches love paragraphs.

"Put in loads, probably had more im my life time ,than u could dream of , but I am not moaning about the site or anything else , I know my age is against me and the fact that I cant get away from the island because of my small boy who I would never leave, but I have read on this site loads of men saying they cant get meetings no matter how hard they try so the facts speak for themselves. Of course there are successful ones mostly younger and with no ties and can travel to socials ect , I try my best to b honest on here and ask if anyone wants to meet and I will do

my best to make them happy , I get on with most people I meet and have pics for gen people , I am definitely not on here to argue with people "

If you can never leave your boy then how do you find the time for a meet? It is hard on here for single guys but you are limiting your options even more with your situation but that's life. Finding the time to go to even one social meet will open up way more possibilities for you. I'm sure you're not the only single parent on here.

Will try thanks

» Add a new message to this topic