FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nice chat nice chat...then block

Nice chat nice chat...then block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why....After talking to cpls/fems for days. ...then they block with no explanation...why does this happen?...it's pure ignorance if you ask me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bit difficult for anyone to answer you really. Only you and the fems/couples you were talking to know what was said!

However if it's happened more than once, I'd say maybe you need to change your approach.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Why....After talking to cpls/fems for days. ...then they block with no explanation...why does this happen?...it's pure ignorance if you ask me."

Maybe you pissed them off?

Its usually timewasting on their part and they never wanted to meet, just chat lol.

Shit happens, move on

Ok if i've been chatting to someone for a few days and then feel like I want to block them its usually due to a couple of things.....pushiness or wanting sex chat all the time

We've blocked people after chatting for a while once it becomes clear to us we don't want or won't be meeting the people involved. Saves them contacting you further or from appearing in your searches.

It means they no longer want anything to do with you. The chat is as far as it goes. It's normal on fab. Next time don't take anything too serious, just enjoy the moment.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Maybe you have pushed beyond their limits, or said something that they feel is inappropriate.

I make it clear to people if its only chat, and my boundaries... they overstep that and they get blocked.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ok if i've been chatting to someone for a few days and then feel like I want to block them its usually due to a couple of things.....pushiness or wanting sex chat all the time

"

Haha sex chat??...wow..do people still do that?..I'm far from pushy. ..and I don't waste time with sex chat lol lol

"Ok if i've been chatting to someone for a few days and then feel like I want to block them its usually due to a couple of things.....pushiness or wanting sex chat all the time

Haha sex chat??...wow..do people still do that?..I'm far from pushy. ..and I don't waste time with sex chat lol lol"

Well something is putting them off along the way if it keeps happening

Some guys just don't like no for an answer so rather than field the endless begging messages or mewling what's wrong with messages they simply block.

Not saying your one of the above OP but it's best not to find out for some couples.

It's not the end of the world move on to others.

"

This ^^^

We've blocked people after chatting. To start with we never sign our messages off, they are always we not I, amazing how many people turn the conversation sexual the minute they realise it is crystal. But ignoring that say something we don't like and there are no second chances.

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

Off Topic,

If I intentionally block someone, what message shows when they try to read my profile?

I've had it a couple of times, once after a meet had been arranged but kind of knew he wasn't serious, I guess I have a fab sense! Some people find it easier to block than say sorry, not for me. Personally I've never done it but can't see why you can't just say why then block as there's no comeback and the person knows why they've been bloked but either way, no point worrying about it, it changes nothing. Move on and have fun.

"Off Topic,

If I intentionally block someone, what message shows when they try to read my profile?"

This:

You can't view this profile

This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.

So basically it tells them that you are blocked

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Off Topic,

If I intentionally block someone, what message shows when they try to read my profile?"

its something along the lines of...

this profile is not available for you to view. May be one of 3 things, you've blocked them, they've blocked you, or account suspended by admin

It happens to us all Im afraid mate. Just move on and dont let it put you off as there are plenty of others on the site who might want to meet you.

By *hechairman18Man  over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

"Off Topic,

If I intentionally block someone, what message shows when they try to read my profile?

This:

You can't view this profile

This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.

So basically it tells them that you are blocked"

Ok thanks-_hechairman18

Some conversations just get boring. I don't block, but I tend not to reply.

"Its usually timewasting on their part and they never wanted to meet, just chat lol."

Interesting... So exchanging a few messages with people you like the look of to see whether their personality and desires are compatible to yours is timewasting?

Chatting is chatting, arranging to meet is arranging to meet. If OP was in the process of doing the latter and they blocked without notice, sure it's rude and a waste of time. But if they were just chatting... while a bit abrupt, blocking is a way of saying they've seen enough and decided it's not a match. A lot of people here don't seem to get the hint, or choose to ignore it... And there is only so much chitchat you can have with strangers that you are not interested in.

"Some conversations just get boring. I don't block, but I tend not to reply."

Yep same here. I only block those that get in touch again and again, asking me how I am doing ZzzzZZZzzzz

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why....After talking to cpls/fems for days. ...then they block with no explanation...why does this happen?...it's pure ignorance if you ask me."

Sometimes the conversation runs its course. If every message starts hi, how are you? Who can be arsed? If the person is pushy, boring etc...end of conversation, who knows.

Don't waste time on people NOT interested in you!

I've had that plenty of times , it sees to happen after I've sent a face pic lol

By *egdawgMan  over a year ago

Coalville

Half the problem can be that the written word can often be misconstrued, you can't convey nuance or inference very well on paper, especially to someone you barely know. I've had conversations go wrong because of a witty riposte being taken the wrong way, when in my head I thought I was Oscar Wilde

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Some conversations just get boring. I don't block, but I tend not to reply."

Same here.

You have been chatting to blokes

"I've had conversations go wrong because of a witty riposte being taken the wrong way, when in my head I thought I was Oscar Wilde"

Haha totally. But you know *he* ended up in prison, right?

it happens - we have hit the block in error when going to write a note - if you realise quick enough resend the invite and its all fine

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Maybe you said or did something that put them off..

Maybe they just decided you were not for them...

We have had it happen to us a few times and have also done it to others. Don't take it so personally....the block button is there to be used for whatever reason.

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

Ok, a message consisting of the words "Hi, how you doing" isn't that just getting a conversation going if you haven't spoken to that person after a while?

"Its usually timewasting on their part and they never wanted to meet, just chat lol."

Exactly. It's usually hubby doing it without wife's knowledge. Annoying but fact of life.

» Add a new message to this topic