FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for professionals

question for professionals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They say they want to meet likewise only. Does this mean you need a capri and require talents capable of bum-sliding the bonnet in bell bottom jeans sporting curly black hair, or be of a certain stature in general community worthy of their intrest ? If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its exactly as you have described or there is no meet!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ? "

they don't take to Facebook, updates and any other medium to tell the world every detail of their life...

apart from that, most are ok

It's a complete turn off for me just like people seeking "black cock" only...like me for who I am not what I am

"Its exactly as you have described or there is no meet!"
fuck that, dont like capri's ! So, they are saying that they will only meet others that have a job with a suit, drive a 5 series upwards, take home 35k plus, and have a house in a reasonble area ? That in the ball park ?

" If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ?

they don't take to Facebook, updates and any other medium to tell the world every detail of their life...

apart from that, most are ok "

But how do they let their friends know what they had for breakfast/ who they are shagging today/ what time they had their last bowel movement?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its exactly as you have described or there is no meet! fuck that, dont like capri's ! So, they are saying that they will only meet others that have a job with a suit, drive a 5 series upwards, take home 35k plus, and have a house in a reasonble area ? That in the ball park ? "

You can infer all that from one word?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ?

apart from that, most are ok

But how do they let their friends know what they had for breakfast/ who they are shagging today/ what time they had their last bowel movement? "

the telephone.....

I dont buy into facebook. I think i am one of few that dont.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

[Removed by poster at 27/07/14 19:31:46]

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"It's a complete turn off for me just like people seeking "black cock" only...like me for who I am not what I am "

"I dont buy into facebook. I think i am one of few that dont. "

I don't either. Soooo do you have a Capri OP?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have no idea why people take such umbrage from someone referring to themselves as a professional.....I like to meet like minded people not people on a completely different wave length, and it has nothing to do with money!

I take the dictionary definition of "professional"....Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur....a person competent or skilled in an activity. (Oxford English Dictionary)

So basically anything you are (a) paid for or (b) half decent at.....so that just about covers everyone.

We are all professionals.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Yeah, I don't think 'professional' is the right word.

I think what people mean by it is 'educated' or 'middle class'.

That just sounds a lot snobbier though so 'professional' is easier...

me either, sod that

Her

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You don't have to its free

"They say they want to meet likewise only. Does this mean you need a capri and require talents capable of bum-sliding the bonnet in bell bottom jeans sporting curly black hair, or be of a certain stature in general community worthy of their intrest ? If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ? "

this is why we dont say we are professional on our profile - couldnt do with my hair being black

"I dont buy into facebook. I think i am one of few that dont.

You don't have to its free "

Far from it, sign up to faecesbook and you sell your soul to the Devil

Gimp

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I dont buy into facebook. I think i am one of few that dont.

You don't have to its free

Far from it, sign up to faecesbook and you sell your soul to the Devil

Gimp "

Oh I'm ok the devil's had my soul since way before Facebook began. I'm on it and Twitter I control my usage and information not the other way round.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have no idea why people take such umbrage from someone referring to themselves as a professional.....I like to meet like minded people not people on a completely different wave length, and it has nothing to do with money! "

Save your breath! There are certain people on site with a sense of entitlement, inverted snobs, low achieving low self esteem that seem to spend an inordinate amount of time bemoaning how other people select the people they want to fuck.

The moment they're excluded the entitled seek to belittle: turned down by a fatso: why do fat women call themselves bbw? 18 and can't find a milf: there are some dog rough slappers on here. Have a small winkle? If you only want vvvwe does that mean you have a pussy like a wizards sleeve?

Honestly people: get...Over...It!!!

"If so, can these professionals explain what the minimum requirement is to this thread and why it is important ? "

If you don't know, you don't qualify. Move on

"I have no idea why people take such umbrage from someone referring to themselves as a professional.....I like to meet like minded people not people on a completely different wave length, and it has nothing to do with money!

Save your breath! There are certain people on site with a sense of entitlement, inverted snobs, low achieving low self esteem that seem to spend an inordinate amount of time bemoaning how other people select the people they want to fuck.

The moment they're excluded the entitled seek to belittle: turned down by a fatso: why do fat women call themselves bbw? 18 and can't find a milf: there are some dog rough slappers on here. Have a small winkle? If you only want vvvwe does that mean you have a pussy like a wizards sleeve?

Honestly people: get...Over...It!!! "

"I have no idea why people take such umbrage from someone referring to themselves as a professional.....I like to meet like minded people not people on a completely different wave length, and it has nothing to do with money!

Honestly people: get...Over...It!!! "

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I'd say it's peoples preference on who they want to meet, so it's their choice. I'm sure the professionals know who they are when replying.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Would it be ok if we put 'No council tenents' on our profile instead of 'Professionals only'

*runs for cover*

"Would it be ok if we put 'No council tenents' on our profile instead of 'Professionals only'

*runs for cover*"

Of course, but expect some stick for the spelling

I find them to be quite mundane myself. Give me an independent thinker any day

I'm a real Pro

"I'm a real Pro "

You have the suit and everything

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"Would it be ok if we put 'No council tenents' on our profile instead of 'Professionals only'

*runs for cover*

Of course, but expect some stick for the spelling "

Well what do you expect, I'm an ex council tenAnt and I've got no formal qualifications so that's why professionals prefer professionals

» Add a new message to this topic