FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A place to play

A place to play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Excluding the obvious hotel, that requires a credit card etc. does anybody know of a good meeting place for a couple that isn't a swinging club?

We are a M&F couple (both married, but you guessed it, not to eachother) who want somewhere to play together and get to know eachother before venturing into the club/party scene

We are in the North West and looking for constructive ideas

(Please don't berate us for not swinging yet, I'm sure we will together in the future )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope you've got your tin hat ready

Hope you have a hard hat and thick skin...the moralist will be out if force soon!

from the sound of it you are both cheating on your partners, not something we would call swinging

"hope you've got your tin hat ready"

Haaa haaaa haaaa haaaaa...yep!!!

"Hope you have a hard hat and thick skin...the moralist will be out if force soon! "

that must be us then lol

OOOOOOOOH here it comes...................

(takes cover in the corner with hands over ears)

I expected the moralists to jump all over this, thats why I asked for constructive ideas

So let me get it clear

A: I know its cheating

B: We are far from unique

C: We know its not Swinging

So save yourself the trouble, I wont argue back

If you dont want to splash the cash getting a hotel,you dont want to go to a swingers club and you cant go to each others homes,then doesnt leave a lot of choice does it?

How about trying to get a meet,someone who can accom?

well if your ready for the possible outcomes, i believe travelodge still take cash,

Just re read,you want to get to know each other first...

Maybe a swingers club might be your only option,just the 2 of you go into a private room,but that would mean spending money x

"well if your ready for the possible outcomes, i believe travelodge still take cash, "

We have used a few hotels and paid cash x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If ive guessed right, its not the money its the fact he doesnt want to use his credit card. Swinging club would be your best option although there not called cheaters clubs

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

lol yep dont seem alot of wiggle room does there . if your wanting to "get to know each other " ...well weathers nice so out door fun option or theres alwaysd the good old stand by the car you can offer her .

Diamond you're right, its not the money, I'd pay for a discreet safe room/place

And I wouldn't bet my wages on the swinging clubs being cheater free zones

i use hotels alot for work, and altho you might need on to book you usually can pay with cash, so no paper trail. i know this as the company i used to work for wasnt good with the company card so offten it didnt work

"Diamond you're right, its not the money, I'd pay for a discreet safe room/place

And I wouldn't bet my wages on the swinging clubs being cheater free zones "

If its not the money then a swingers club might be best,there are plenty of them open during the day.

"i use hotels alot for work, and altho you might need on to book you usually can pay with cash, so no paper trail. i know this as the company i used to work for wasnt good with the company card so offten it didnt work"

OK thanks, I need to a bit of a ring around I guess

Until about 3 years ago I refused to have a credit card so always paid cash - I even hated using my debit card cos I always forgot how much I had already spent

When booking in advance online or over the phone many hotels want a credit or debit card, but hubby doesnt have a credit card and he still managed to book a hotel for us a few months back.

I had an ex who - well Im not going to give ideas but it involved extra bank accounts. He only got found out when I got home from work early one day and opened what I thought was our joint account statement

Shona

x x x

"Until about 3 years ago I refused to have a credit card so always paid cash - I even hated using my debit card cos I always forgot how much I had already spent

When booking in advance online or over the phone many hotels want a credit or debit card, but hubby doesnt have a credit card and he still managed to book a hotel for us a few months back.

I had an ex who - well Im not going to give ideas but it involved extra bank accounts. He only got found out when I got home from work early one day and opened what I thought was our joint account statement

Shona

x x x "

Shona

They get you like that credit cards

and can leave damning evidence in their wake along with extra bank accounts and someone elses knickers in your glove box

Ohh hun I dont mind someone else knickers in hubbys glovebox - well in truth that may be a bit difficult since we dont drive

What I objected to with that ex was his hiding things not what he did, in fact I had said we should try things he just wanted me to be this do as your told type woman - which is NOT me

Shona

x x x

Shona

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"Excluding the obvious hotel, that requires a credit card etc. does anybody know of a good meeting place for a couple that isn't a swinging club? We are a M&F couple (both married, but you guessed it, not to eachother) who want somewhere to play together and get to know eachother before venturing into the club/party scene We are in the North West and loo king for constructive ideas (Please don't berate us for not swinging yet, I'm sure we will together in the future ) "
It doesn't sound like either of you are swingers so would advise refraining from clubs. Ask yourself what other people in your situation do? Try her house when he's not there. Think about your car in a dark alley... Or maybe speak to your wife about it and find out if she would like to come and enjoy herself on here also? I'm sure that she would receive offers. Maybe your issue is that you wouldn't enjoy her engaging in such activities.

"Excluding the obvious hotel, that requires a credit card etc. does anybody know of a good meeting place for a couple that isn't a swinging club?

We are a M&F couple (both married, but you guessed it, not to eachother) who want somewhere to play together and get to know eachother before venturing into the club/party scene

We are in the North West and loo

king for constructive ideas

(Please don't berate us for not swinging yet, I'm sure we will together in the future )

It doesn't sound like either of you are swingers so would advise refraining from clubs. Ask yourself what other people in your situation do? Try her house when he's not there. Think about your car in a dark alley... Or maybe speak to your wife about it and find out if she would like to come and enjoy herself on here also? I'm sure that she would receive offers. Maybe your issue is that you wouldn't enjoy her engaging in such activities."

Dont forget the husband, cant leave the poor sod home alone so he might as well come on here too

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"i use hotels alot for work, and altho you might need on to book you usually can pay with cash, so no paper trail. i know this as the company i used to work for wasnt good with the company card so offten it didnt work"

They will I.D. as i just sold my hotel and its a requirement for every hotel to I.D. the person

Ian

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Lol as i once said to my best mate when he started cheating on his wife and used going out with me as a cover to his wife and i found out.

You go lad and shag your bit of stuff cos i am gonna shoot round yours and see if i can get in your wife in bed lol

Strange he never went and met his bit of fluff that night.

Steve

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"Lol as i once said to my best mate when he started cheating on his wife and used going out with me as a cover to his wife and i found out. You go lad and shag your bit of stuff cos i am gonna shoot round yours and see if i can get in your wife in bed lol Strange he never went and met his bit of fluff that night. Steve "

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Serious question - does your mistress/whatever know you're also on here as a single bi guy? I'm not being moralistic, just nosy! Z

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"Serious question - does your mistress/whatever know you're also on here as a single bi guy? I'm not being moralistic, just nosy! Z"

LOL

"Serious question - does your mistress/whatever know you're also on here as a single bi guy? I'm not being moralistic, just nosy! Z"

Good question x

Premier Inn let's you book with Credit Card and pay cash when you get there. Just need your drivers license as I remember.

"Serious question - does your mistress/whatever know you're also on here as a single bi guy? I'm not being moralistic, just nosy! Z

Good question x"

Yes

And thanks for all the emails with some great advice I think I've got it covered now

How about a hostel or YMCA? There are a few in Manchester that will be cheap, cash and most probably readily available for a few hours.

[Removed by poster at 17/06/10 11:06:49]

"How about a hostel or YMCA? There are a few in Manchester that will be cheap, cash and most probably readily available for a few hours."

have you got a tent?

we would say be a man and let your wife know what you are upto !!!

By *mcouple1Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

why don,t you just end your marriage ??? then u and ur wife might find it was the best thing u did down the line.

Can i ask seriously now do u love ur wife ?

Hmmmmm

I'd let you use my house at double T/lodge rates.

"we would say be a man and let your wife know what you are upto !!! "

Maybe she is on here as a single female because she's bored too

I have no doubt that there are people on fab and elsewhere that are cheating on their partners. It's not taking the moral highground, but swinging to us is about honesty and mutual fun and respect. We personally would never knowingly play with anyone who was cheating on their partner, especially when they seem to be so blase about it ... just my opinion of course xx

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I have no doubt that there are people on fab and elsewhere that are cheating on their partners. It's not taking the moral highground, but swinging to us is about honesty and mutual fun and respect. We personally would never knowingly play with anyone who was cheating on their partner, especially when they seem to be so blase about it ... just my opinion of course xx"

The important word in your post being 'knowingly', I have only just found out that a couple that I have known to be on the swinging scene for several years in the Southwest region, and have seen at several parties and clubs.....turn out after all to be married to two other people!

Was shocked to find out that their partners had absolutely no idea that this 'couple' were swinging together until they were involved in a car accident returning from a club in the Midlands.

Everyone I know assumed they were a 'proper' couple, I had no reason to believe they were not.....personally I couldn't give a damn as it's their business, but after this I would suggest it is not always wise to assume anything about people you meet up with in this game.

"I have no doubt that there are people on fab and elsewhere that are cheating on their partners. It's not taking the moral highground, but swinging to us is about honesty and mutual fun and respect. We personally would never knowingly play with anyone who was cheating on their partner, especially when they seem to be so blase about it ... just my opinion of course xx

The important word in your post being 'knowingly', I have only just found out that a couple that I have known to be on the swinging scene for several years in the Southwest region, and have seen at several parties and clubs.....turn out after all to be married to two other people!

Was shocked to find out that their partners had absolutely no idea that this 'couple' were swinging together until they were involved in a car accident returning from a club in the Midlands.

Everyone I know assumed they were a 'proper' couple, I had no reason to believe they were not.....personally I couldn't give a damn as it's their business, but after this I would suggest it is not always wise to assume anything about people you meet up with in this game."

Yes I couldn't agree more, it's where the honesty bit comes in and some people are a bit economical with the truth. I really couldn't care less what others decide to do with their relationships or in deceiving their partners, but it could end up involving other people which is simply wrong xxx

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

Our Brief Encounter afternoon parties at The Hellfire Club are designed specifically to meet your requirements. At present, they are one Thursday a month (8th July next)but will be extended. I know we are some distance from you but perhaps the northern clubs do something similar. Have a look at this link http://www.theold-_ellfireclub.co.uk/BriefEncounter.htm

Cheers

Peter

MrHellfire

By *ellfireClubMan  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Just wanted to add, we do not take a moral position and there are a number of reasons why unmarried (to each other) couples may wish to meet. People are responsible for their own lives and there are many shades of grey: victims of abusive partners, marriage breakdown, consent from a partner who is not interested in sex; the list is endless!

Reserve the hotel on line with a card and pay cash so nothing is registered. That or get a pre paid debit card you run on line with no paper bills and topped up with cash.

As someone who's marriage broke down because of our lack of sex life I would strongly recommend you put as much time and effort into repairing your relationship with your wife as you are in trying to see your mistress.

"As someone who's marriage broke down because of our lack of sex life I would strongly recommend you put as much time and effort into repairing your relationship with your wife as you are in trying to see your mistress."

Well said Ben x

» Add a new message to this topic