FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What am i doing wrong? :/

What am i doing wrong? :/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good afternoon girls / ladies! I have a quick question for you all which I would really appreciate some help with. I have been on this site for a couple of weeks now, I do come on here I message girls who have photos and look genuine and of course I seem attracted to (judging by their profile and pictures). It is very rare that I get a response from anyone. I am based in the southwest and admittedly there are not a huge amount of ladies on here in my area but I am more than willing to travel. I am a very friendly and genuine guy and I always write specifically to the person I am messaging and never copy and paste messages. I was wondering what do you ladies like from a guy on here and what makes you want to reply to their messages? Any help would be greatly appreciate :D xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I'm a straight bloke, but your profile looks OK to me - but then I'm hardly fighting them off, so who am I to judge.

FWIW you come across as friendly and genuine to me.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Cock pic overload! A hell of a lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as a profile pic, also 6 pics of the same cock from a different angle is not really selling you! I think I am safe to say that all ladies on here know what a cock looks like!

By *ublicmenaceWoman  over a year ago

portsmouth

Not that I know anything but i gather single guys often struggle to get meets ( (with quite a few not even getting meets I gather), my advice is to chat in the chat rooms make your self known to others, let your personailty shine through and over all always be patient and polite hope that helps some . please bear in mind that a a lot of women get a huge number of messages so may be start your messages/headings with something a little different to catch the ladies eye

pix

By *uckyman1992Man  over a year ago

Old Street

"Cock pic overload! A hell of a lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as a profile pic, also 6 pics of the same cock from a different angle is not really selling you! I think I am safe to say that all ladies on here know what a cock looks like! "

All your photos are of you breasts

Old Street

Your*

Old Street

You're doing nothing wrong, patience will see you through

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Cock pic overload! A hell of a lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as a profile pic, also 6 pics of the same cock from a different angle is not really selling you! I think I am safe to say that all ladies on here know what a cock looks like!

All your photos are of you breasts "

Well spotted Sherlock...

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

I actually quite liked your profile and photos. I would suggest maybe taking a couple without your cock on show, maybe in a pair of jeans with the zipper left open. A torso shot....some with a bit left to the imagination.

Keep posting on the forums, maybe try the chat rooms. Maybe try a club or social if you like that kind of thing.

Other than that give it some time, patience, patience and more patience is often needed on here.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Cock pic overload! A hell of a lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as a profile pic, also 6 pics of the same cock from a different angle is not really selling you! I think I am safe to say that all ladies on here know what a cock looks like!

And? I'm not the one complaining about lack of meets or asking for advice am I???

Thanks Mate! I believe so aswell :/

Thanks, I appreciate your input and shall delete a couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not you. It's the over supply and where you live.

Buyers market I'm afraid.

Thankyou! good suggestions, I will get some more pics up

I guess so :/ Shame really... a bit more patience I think :P

Little tip....click on the quote button under each posting and then people will know who you are replying to.

By *opcatmg1Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"All your photos are of you breasts "

And what a beautiful view it is

Men like pics of boobs

Im having the same problem to be fair mate

"I guess so :/ Shame really... a bit more patience I think :P"

You have a nice body,show that off

Staffordshire Moorlands

"All your photos are of you breasts

And what a beautiful view it is "

Thank you kind sir!

By *opcatmg1Man  over a year ago

Staffs

"All your photos are of you breasts

And what a beautiful view it is

Thank you kind sir! "

You're more than welcome xx

Staffordshire Moorlands

Men like pics of boobs"

True! And as I said....I'm not the one complaining about lack of success so obviously my pics work

"Little tip....click on the quote button under each posting and then people will know who you are replying to.

"

Oooops thankyou! You can tell im a newbie :P haha

Not bad profile just a few to many cock pics for our liking but its your profile do as you please... O and right at the bottom of your profile you say message me back as you have put time into sending them a message sorry but thats a big NO NO for us if they dont want to message you back they wont

If anyone would lime to tell me my profiles problems i would be very happy haha

"Im having the same problem to be fair mate"

I love your profile. Keep trying.

"Im having the same problem to be fair mate

I love your profile. Keep trying. "

well thank you very much :D

"Cock pic overload! A hell of a lot of ladies delete messages from guys with cock pics as a profile pic, also 6 pics of the same cock from a different angle is not really selling you! I think I am safe to say that all ladies on here k

now what a cock looks like! "

If the ladies on here dont know what a cock looks like by now then why are they on here?!!!

Old Street

"It's not you. It's the over supply and where you live.

Buyers market I'm afraid. "

By far the most sensible piece of advice... It's arguably nothing to do with your profile.

Old Street

And? I'm not the one complaining about lack of meets or asking for advice am I??? "

Wow, it's only ironic...

Make sure you read the profile of the people you're trying to contact. Noone will reply to males who do not fit their search criteria x

It's a simple case of supply and demand and you can't change that

A women can join here with no profile text and no pictures and will still receive more messages everyday than you will in a year

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

photos and updates ...rolls my eyes !

By *uckable69Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

You have been on here a week chill the fuk out

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 04:20:01]

You've been here a week. What were you expecting????

It's a good profile and I like your range of photos.like others have said, it's just hard for single guys on here. Only things I'd suggest are removing the line about wanting to meet 'disease free' girls (it's a bit off putting), admit to being bi / curious if you're happy to play with guys as your profile suggests? and come and visit me in Leeds

"It's a good profile and I like your range of photos.like others have said, it's just hard for single guys on here. Only things I'd suggest are removing the line about wanting to meet 'disease free' girls (it's a bit off putting), admit to being bi / curious if you're happy to play with guys as your profile suggests? and come and visit me in Leeds "

And give me your boots? Hehe

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

To the OP, you have only been on here a week or so which makes you a mere beginner!

If you thought this could be an "Instant Fix" site, it is not!!

The problem is you have to SELL yourself and make yourself stand out against the masses of other guys both on here and in your regional location.

Your profile is far better than other newcomers I have seen, but you seriously need to ditch the cock shots or at least, put most into Private viewing. In their place, you need to have a facial pic or two as potential meets will prefer to see the person.

Get into the Forums on here plus get out to Socials or Clubs in your area; it is all about getting yourself noticed.

But in simple terms,it will take perseverance, patience, and a lot more patience! It could take time but it will work!

Good luck

And? I'm not the one complaining about lack of meets or asking for advice am I???

Wow, it's only ironic... "

na...it's about knowing your audience...men generally like boob pics, women generally are not keen on cock pics...

delete or make private all your cockpics and add just one face pic...tells people much more than your cockpics ever will..simples

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"I actually quite liked your profile and photos. I would suggest maybe taking a couple without your cock on show, maybe in a pair of jeans with the zipper left open. A torso shot....some with a bit left to the imagination.

Keep posting on the forums, maybe try the chat rooms. Maybe try a club or social if you like that kind of thing.

Other than that give it some time, patience, patience and more patience is often needed on here."

Well done to that couple, you only get out of this lifestyle what you put in to it and as a single it's harder for us as we are the majority.

I've found that attending socials, clubs, forums and chat rooms helps. Get yourself out there meet people, DONT rely on messages and photos alone

Good luck

I think you are trying too hard for a meet

do not rely on the site for shag

Go to clubs and socials

Hope this help

Good luck mate

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 08:48:41]

Always find abit of wit, charm and humour is a good conversation starter.

Sadly I have lowered myself to some pretty awful and cheesy one liners but they have worked - such as......

Subject- hello?

Message- is it me your looking for?

I know I know bring out the crackers, port and grapes

Or

Subject: dropped something

Message: hi I believe you have dropped something.......your standards- hi I'm Luke

Are men put off by that then?

Are men put off by that then? "

Depends if they are the same pair from a different angle - think it's safe to say most men know what a pair of breasts look like!

Lol

By *auravicCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

Here here well said x

Staffordshire Moorlands

Are men put off by that then?

Depends if they are the same pair from a different angle - think it's safe to say most men know what a pair of breasts look like!

Lol

"

Well, all I can say is that I have never needed to post on the forum complaining about lack of attention!

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Persevere fella, it can take a while but just be polite and be yourself and you'll do alright

Unfortunately still not had any luck on here, I'm a patient guy. I'm thinking that it might be worthwhile attending a club meet at a local awingers club to hopefully get some verifications. Does anyone think that would be a good idea? Anyone else on here struggling to get a meet?

Before I had my crossdresser profile I had a normal "guy" one. Weeks and weeks passed with absolutely no interest from anyone. Then, after much deliberation I decided to throw caution to the wind and start my current one. Bloody hell, the floodgates opened (although most interest were from married sleazy "straight" blokes. I was fighting them off with a stick. That said, I've had some amazing quality meets since.

Not sure what the moral of the story is here lol

Good luck and patience will reward you

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

your not using paragraphs.

» Add a new message to this topic