FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > finding out if ur friends swing

finding out if ur friends swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnilinguy OP   Man  over a year ago

yeovil

I was wondering how many people know if their friends swing. Obviously not the ones met on here . Also how wud u bring up the conversation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimeanytimeMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

Was at a mates bbq the other week an after a lot of drinks an laughs I was convinced id seen a couple before somewhere an while we was talking they said something about what theyve done an I said that sounds FAB an she gave a grin an wink an he had a face like oh shit so I left it there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was wondering how many people know if their friends swing. Obviously not the ones met on here . Also how wud u bring up the conversation "

Why would you really need to and potentially spoil a friendship isn't it just easier to play with people here?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I was wondering how many people know if their friends swing. Obviously not the ones met on here . Also how wud u bring up the conversation "

I wouldn't!

I think if you're apprehensive about raising the subject then that's your answer. If they were liberal minded enough to swing you wouldn't hesitate to talk about it.

I have a couple of friends who know what I do, even though they don't themselves but I knew they were very broad minded, so I felt comfortable telling them.

By *unnilinguy OP   Man  over a year ago

yeovil

Im not apprehensive about it, i just wondered cos of a couple fab aquaintances

From a few threads in a similar vein it does appear that a lot of people on here are embarrassed about the lifestyle. I can understand not wanting the hoipolloi to know but why bother trying to hide from others who share the lifestyle, after all, would you seriously avoid them in a club?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"From a few threads in a similar vein it does appear that a lot of people on here are embarrassed about the lifestyle. I can understand not wanting the hoipolloi to know but why bother trying to hide from others who share the lifestyle, after all, would you seriously avoid them in a club?"

We aren't embarrassed about this or any other aspect of our private life but we don't discuss our predilection for light bondage with our friends because it isn't any of their business same goes for our penchant for inviting single men to join us.

"I think if you're apprehensive about raising the subject then that's your answer. If they were liberal minded enough to swing you wouldn't hesitate to talk about it.

I have a couple of friends who know what I do, even though they don't themselves but I knew they were very broad minded, so I felt comfortable telling them."

This. Some of our friends would probably consider us scandalous for even thinking about this stuff...so we don't tell them. But others are pretty broad minded cool people and it feels right to talk about all sorts of deep n meaningful things with them...including our sexual existence in this universe and the conventions which society imposes upon us

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

I know 3 people who swing and are on here as well but as I believe in being discreet I wouldn't approach them even though one of them is married to a friend of mine and has a single profile And a fair few verification with out him knowing

By *ery curious maleMan  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

One of my friends knows about my lifestyle but that is because she introduced me to it in the first place as she had been swinging for a few years before. No one else knows as my sex life is my business. I don't expect to know about my friends sex life.

We found out our friends was also into the scene at a local swingers party at a house.

Saw a girl from here working in a supermarket obviously I'm too classy to bring that up whilst paying for my sprouts and piles cream. Had the genius idea of buying some Fab ice lollies, how could that fail. Not even a smile, next time I'll get some sausages, ring donuts, lube and a marrow. That's not to subtle right?

» Add a new message to this topic