FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WHY IS IT SO OFFENSIVE TO COUPLES OR FEMALES. WHEN YOU INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER

WHY IS IT SO OFFENSIVE TO COUPLES OR FEMALES. WHEN YOU INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ieutenant OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Why female's or couples find it offensive

when single guys give out their phone number when emailing for a meet.to me it show you are real and not a time waster.I don't consider it rude or sign of desperation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

god knows, I don't mind.

I don't mind, it shows a sense of being genuine

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I don't mind, it shows a sense of being genuine "

I fully agree it shows they want to be taken seriously and that is a good thing xx

If it's in the very first email with no prior chat it's desperate.

Swapping numbers after chatting a while is fine.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"If it's in the very first email with no prior chat it's desperate.

Swapping numbers after chatting a while is fine. "

Isn't it called communication?????

Never bothered us,not like we have to use it unless we want to

"I don't mind, it shows a sense of being genuine

I fully agree it shows they want to be taken seriously and that is a good thing xx"

But sometimes even that goes tits up

We are with this also depends on the context. We are the same with email/Skype. We are happy chatting on here till we feel comfortable enough to share such things. As far as genuine goes we would rather see people in chat on here first

maybe they aren't online very often.

Don't think we have ever had one passed from an initial message.

Certainly would not find it rude.

Because no one in their right mind would chat via phone to someone they haven't decided to meet. My phone would be flooded with pics and videos if I took all the numbers sent to me and messaged them

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 19:51:56]

Its not offensive to me.i just meet at clubs and partys so dont need number's, after meeting people I sometimes have numbers.i dont need to prove im real as my profile has recent verifications showing so if they want my number there told come to where im at and get it personnally lol. I get asked for whatsapp as blokes just want pics same as they send friends requests randomly.

"Because no one in their right mind would chat via phone to someone they haven't decided to meet. My phone would be flooded with pics and videos if I took all the numbers sent to me and messaged them "

very true

"Because no one in their right mind would chat via phone to someone they haven't decided to meet. My phone would be flooded with pics and videos if I took all the numbers sent to me and messaged them "

This

You wouldn't give your number out to a random stranger so why give it out without even chatting on here.

We have a fuck phone but still wouldn't swap numbers after a first message x

We don't mind receiving a number, doesn't mean we're going to use it straight away though . . Or ever

(Her)

I always include my whatssap or kik as it shows I am up for it and things, serious as well lol

By *inecrestMan  over a year ago

West Yorks

Maybe for some it means they are desperate, but some people live and beathe on their phone, and to them it's natural to give it straight away. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt instead of going into instant outrage mode? And don't phone them if you don't want to.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's not 'offensive', but it might indicate that you're not very discrete.

It's not really a great idea to give your number out on the internet. You don't really know who you're giving it to.

"Maybe for some it means they are desperate, but some people live and beathe on their phone, and to them it's natural to give it straight away. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt instead of going into instant outrage mode? And don't phone them if you don't want to. "

We don't go on instant outrage mode...

We fo think it's presumptuous that a guy who sends our number with an initial message thinks that we are going to call/text him without chatting on here

"Why female's or couples find it offensive

when single guys give out their phone number when emailing for a meet.to me it show you are real and not a time waster.I don't consider it rude or sign of desperation."

Because if I ring or text then you have my number. And why on earth would I trust someone that I've never even swapped messages with that?

Also why do people think a phone num proves somebody is genuine ?

We have a fab phone which is pay as you go it never leaves the house unless traveling to a meet. So unlikely to get answered 90% of the time. So the number it's self proves nothing unless you call them. We would rather chat on cam on fab

when single guys give out their phone number when emailing for a meet.to me it show you are real and not a time waster.I don't consider it rude or sign of desperation."

We dont find it offensive to be honest wed prefer to have a number to contact you on just incase

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Single guys do it to me.

"wan't to meet up text 0898 696969"

I hate it, it shows desperateness. Later on is fine, but not in the 1st couple of messages

when single guys give out their phone number when emailing for a meet.to me it show you are real and not a time waster.I don't consider it rude or sign of desperation.

We dont find it offensive to be honest wed prefer to have a number to contact you on just incase"

Im referring to when a meet is scheduled by the way

It implies the person is not very discerning about who they meet, after all they don't know if I meet their requirements without chatting. If they give it to me without any interaction (and having seen none of the private pics on my profile) suggests they don't care who they're giving it to. Instant turn off.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm not keen as it implies I'd be willing to give out my number in return. I'm not. Only 3 people on here have my number and 2 are personal friends and the other is just lovely.

After a rapport has been established, that's a good time to offer/give number.

On status or profile - reeks of desperation.

This, plus the fact that I'll share my personal information when an ready to, not just with someone who's pics I haven't seen and who hasn't seen mine. I swap numbers when I'm ready to meet. I don't take offence at someone sending a number in a first message, I simply delete it as we're clearly not looking for the same thing... ie any form of attraction!

we only give out number when we want to chat girl to girl with a view to meet -

Totally agree....my number is..... 07957. 076...repeat last 3 lol!

I really don't give a damn......it's my playphone. I'll chat on here, or on there. Makes no difference to me.

By *atsnCorsetsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We find it depends but we'd never give our number or message a given number until we've chatted on here a fair bit first. Even with a fuckphone there is an element of trust in giving a phone number out plus an element of expectation perhaps.

Maybe when you do it to couples, the guy might be annoyed your giving his mrs your number before you have been asked for it?

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If someone has given their number in a 'good' profile I don't mind giving mine. However I usually put something like 'full contact details including number readily available.' It tends to sort out the men who are playing at being the single woman or the wife in a couple. I hate playing email ping pong

Manchester

Maybe when you do it to couples, the guy might be annoyed your giving his mrs your number before you have been asked for it?"

If he's annoyed that surely says that he's worried that she'll ring you for a separate one and one meet when he's not around. That's not necessarily the best state of relations for a swinging couple in the first case? If she's tempted there's obviously a reason, if as couples often state on here they're 100% together, why should either partner be worried about the other one playing on their own?

Maybe when you do it to couples, the guy might be annoyed your giving his mrs your number before you have been asked for it?

If he's annoyed that surely says that he's worried that she'll ring you for a separate one and one meet when he's not around. That's not necessarily the best state of relations for a swinging couple in the first case? If she's tempted there's obviously a reason, if as couples often state on here they're 100% together, why should either partner be worried about the other one playing on their own? "

We wouldn't give anyone our number in the 1st message which is what a lot of guys tend to do. Its not that the couples relationship is not suitable to swing, its just bad manners

Manchester

If he's annoyed that surely says that he's worried that she'll ring you for a separate one and one meet when he's not around. That's not necessarily the best state of relations for a swinging couple in the first case? If she's tempted there's obviously a reason, if as couples often state on here they're 100% together, why should either partner be worried about the other one playing on their own?

We wouldn't give anyone our number in the 1st message which is what a lot of guys tend to do. Its not that the couples relationship is not suitable to swing, its just bad manners"

Sorry, as I earlier it's not something I'd normally do, however why's it bad manners? You don't have to ring it, just ignore the person if you have no interest in them for whatever reason.

london

You can't pleased everyone. I thought chatting through phone is better than chatting on fab-site.personally I prefer to hear voices than letters.

It reeks of desperation and only proves the person is the gender they say they are. Not the person in the pics. But mainly, desperation.

Being a single guy replying to new women on here, I wouldn't send my mobile out or email until they have been verified somehow as there are too many men or fucked up people with fake profiles pretending to be women.

They can be very good at disguising themselves by knowing the area, shops etc etc making you feel they are real.

Been stung before

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This!

We find the same but as couple giving our number... x

Why do you put all your thread titles in CAPITAL LETTERS ????

It's shouting. Grrrrrrrr!

Too early for shouting.

"Why do you put all your thread titles in CAPITAL LETTERS ????

Too early for shouting. "

Off to sleep, no noise till I wake up

london

Lusty12.

Do you hate capital letters.? Or you view it as a sign of rudeness. To me.I like it.not screaming at anyone.if it's offensive in anyway to you. Sorry.

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We wouldn't find it offensive but maybe a bit full on, we quite often share numbers once we have met and become friends as such but not generally before! I think prob best to chat on here to break the ice and to see if you click and then inc numbers

"It reeks of desperation and only proves the person is the gender they say they are. Not the person in the pics. But mainly, desperation."

We wouldn't find it offensive - may not choose to use it though.

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"We wouldn't find it offensive but maybe a bit full on, we quite often share numbers once we have met and become friends as such but not generally before! I think prob best to chat on here to break the ice and to see if you click and then inc numbers "

I was trying to sum up how I felt. I agree. I wouldn't say I find it offence but it puts me off a bit. Also having it on your profile along with email, kik ect, to many Wierd people out there to be throwing a phone number about

tbh to me it is a bit scary to give out a phone number so wily nily??x Just my tuppence worth.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I wouldn't find it offensive - I'd find it odd and a tad desperate. Z

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Well if you don't consider it rude or a sign of desperation then no one should lol

"Lusty12.

Do you hate capital letters.? Or you view it as a sign of rudeness. To me.I like it.not screaming at anyone.if it's offensive in anyway to you. Sorry. "

It's annoying, also more difficult to read quickly hence why roads signs aren't written in capitols despite some thinking it makes things clearer.

It removes the shape of the word forcing you to read the letters to understand it which your brain normal doesn't bother to do and just works upon the shape of the word and the first and last letters.

Pointless fact of the day accomplished ^_^

Although I wouldn't ever put my number on a first message, I don't see it as desperate. To me, it shows the person is more serious about meeting, not always, but having a contact number makes me think they have an intention to meet. I have a play phone and have no issues with giving my number out if happy after a few messages on here. I say text me and cease all contact on here. If I don't hear from them I take it as they're not interested and move on.

Manchester

I was exchanging messages the other night with a 'couple,' supposedly it was the female half of the couple. They were talking about having a gang bang organised and hosted for them. His profile said he was straight, however the 'female' said that 'she' was interested in him being involved bi sexual activities. Now I always say with couples that I will want to speak to both of them before I'll put something together for them. This is with good reason as too often it's the male half, (or a single man) who'sdoing the typing. When we got to the point were 'she' was talking about wanting to see him forcibly restrained and fucked up the arse I was fairly sure it was 'hi.' In the end I just said it was late and I was off to bed, I've not heard anything since. I had given them my number, I await the call from both of them so I can organise something for them

"It's not 'offensive', but it might indicate that you're not very discrete.

It's not really a great idea to give your number out on the internet. You don't really know who you're giving it to."

Hides the shovel and the axe... Agrees with the above

Too early for shouting. "

You're funny.

I totally misunderstood your posts on a thread a while ago, and for that I apologise.

No idea, if sent a phone number it's up to the recipient whether they use it or not. I don't get my knickers in a twist over it. I do however find shouting gives me a terrible headache.

"Lusty12.

Do you hate capital letters.? Or you view it as a sign of rudeness. To me.I like it.not screaming at anyone.if it's offensive in anyway to you. Sorry. "

I see it as rudeness. No one else does it so you needed it pointing out.

Too early for shouting.

You're funny.

I totally misunderstood your posts on a thread a while ago, and for that I apologise. "

Story of my life

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

To my mind although certainly not offensive I would suggest it gives a bad impression x

It potentially tells us a little about the person? Even if its a play phone thinking displaying your number on the Internet is practical or wise I'd say is misguided . Any 16 year old boy n his mates can access and abuse . Any woman can message indicating no filters .

Most of us like to feel a little special , I know some ladies feel if a man is prepared to play with anyone then they feel selected by default and not for any positive attribute beyond that of a wet spunk hole.

» Add a new message to this topic