FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bit fed up

bit fed up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *IG BOY7 OP   Man  over a year ago

sandyford newcastle

been on here a while n not 1 meet hardly even replies.guess being a nice guy aint enuff x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and whinging is going to help because......

sandyford newcastle

thanx 4 sympathy

im sorry but the forums are full of guys moaning about not getting a meet, and a thread like this wont help

Just read your profile back to yourself and then ask yourself the question.

Believe it or not a pic of your cock and your phone number is not enough!!

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

You have been on for about 6 weeks it said!!

Are women expecting to fall at your feet because your on a swinging site???

Your profile has pretty much zero on it,it inclused your mobile number to me that seems a bit desperate(in my opinion) it show that you will take callers from anyone therefore maybe meet anyone therefore maybe your not bothered about being a connection.... can you see how minds wander from leaving your mobile number?

Ok now constructive critisism rather than just be gobsmacked by what you possibly had expected.

Have you read your profile. Would you mail you as your profile has zero on it. There are many men on this site as I hope you realise so what is making you stand out from the croud....zero.

I am a single fem and I wouldnt mail you as your profile has no character so therefore I have no idea what kind of a person you are. I can deduct nothing from your profile so your just a face in the croud. Not a personality in the croud, just a name I guess.

Maybe you need to check if you are mailing people that fits into what they are looking for too.

No pint mailing a woman looking for those say 20 to 30 if you were say 45, or non smokers only if you were a smoker... can you see what I am saying.

If their profile doesnt say they are currently looking for single guys then dont mail them as it will be delete and block.

Honestly you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Rethink what it is your wanting and how many other thousands of men are also wanting that. Why are they getting the meets and your not.

Going on site and complaining makes you look like a pratt fraid.

Really hope you freshen up your profile,pics and get yourelf to socials and be polite and not expect anything.

what she said

near kings lynn

Just seen all my spelling mistakes(its my fingers not me lol)

sandyford newcastle

so just my profile thats wrong?

"so just my profile thats wrong?"

U was also on a site where i was on and you was always the same expecting to meet people and yet the profile wasn't enticing enough

for me to reply to a male or send a message i need something that gives intrigue and think hmmmmm!

a pic of a cock and a phone number says the same to me desperation

all you have on here is your profile so it needs to be good, think of it like an advert

maybe its u thats wrong all the ladies are giving u tips and think u should be saying thx!!!! a persons profile tells people who they are and what interests them and what they looking for so try reading some and stop friend sending invites and try abit of humour in ur profile a face pic and like above try some socials where sex isnt deffo on the agender maybe u might meet someone and u might get that fuck you looking for!!!?????

"Just read your profile back to yourself and then ask yourself the question.

"

he carnt he's busy wanking

it just reeks desperation

I agree with everyone else cock pic and phone number just looks desperate..

Just because you are on a swing site does not mean that you are going to get a meet,you need to put an effort into your profile and emails to get anywhere.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It doesn't scream, ooooooo that man sounds good lets mail him no.

Your status message saying you are wanking is a bit off putting too ( it was set on Tuesday so I hope you are still not doing it as it will be raw by now ) your phone number and the cock pic on the avatar isn't something we would get impressed by either ( although a cock pic on your profile itself instead is good for me ( mrs)

You will only get out of the site what you put in, join in on the forums/chatrooms, go to a social if you are into that.

It isn't like a pizza place where you pick what you want and just get it....you need to be patient.

Good luck.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"It isn't like a pizza place where you pick what you want and just get it....

"

Shame coz I am looking for a deep pan cock....

"It isn't like a pizza place where you pick what you want and just get it....

Shame coz I am looking for a deep pan cock.... "

peperoni on that madam?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

It's absolutely incredible that really good advice on profiles etc goes completely ignored! I've stopped giving advice on profiles etc myself - if they can't be bothered then why should we? Z

By *usterMan  over a year ago

worthing

I know I'm allegedly senile, but I don't understand how the OP got so many friends added to his profile if he hasn't had a bite?

Is there a trick I'm missing? lol

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

What i dont get about theops posting is this if you went uot in public to make friends would you wave your cock at people to get there attention.The girls are truly spoilt for choice so you need to make a real impression and you need to sell yourself you also need to realise that only a small amount will find you attractive and of that amount a smaller number will be within suitable distance so patients is vital put a face pic or no pic on profile and for gods sake take the phone number off

basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 17/06/10 22:58:10]

basingstoke

"What i dont get about theops posting is this if you went uot in public to make friends would you wave your cock at people to get there attention.The girls are truly spoilt for choice so you need to make a real impression and you need to sell yourself you also need to realise that only a small amount will find you attractive and of that amount a smaller number will be within suitable distance so patients is vital put a face pic or no pic on profile and for gods sake take the phone number off"
and if anyone has a dictionary can i please borrow it

"You have been on for about 6 weeks it said!!

Are women expecting to fall at your feet because your on a swinging site???

Your profile has pretty much zero on it,it inclused your mobile number to me that seems a bit desperate(in my opinion) it show that you will take callers from anyone therefore maybe meet anyone therefore maybe your not bothered about being a connection.... can you see how minds wander from leaving your mobile number?

Ok now constructive critisism rather than just be gobsmacked by what you possibly had expected.

Have you read your profile. Would you mail you as your profile has zero on it. There are many men on this site as I hope you realise so what is making you stand out from the croud....zero.

I am a single fem and I wouldnt mail you as your profile has no character so therefore I have no idea what kind of a person you are. I can deduct nothing from your profile so your just a face in the croud. Not a personality in the croud, just a name I guess.

Maybe you need to check if you are mailing people that fits into what they are looking for too.

No pint mailing a woman looking for those say 20 to 30 if you were say 45, or non smokers only if you were a smoker... can you see what I am saying.

If their profile doesnt say they are currently looking for single guys then dont mail them as it will be delete and block.

Honestly you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Rethink what it is your wanting and how many other thousands of men are also wanting that. Why are they getting the meets and your not.

Going on site and complaining makes you look like a pratt fraid.

Really hope you freshen up your profile,pics and get yourelf to socials and be polite and not expect anything."

^^^^^^^^ i agree with above wot she said

Wonderful advice, think you should post this on the site under "advice for newbies".....Bad spelling/grammar also puts me off straight away.

i think people should stop being judgmental if people actually took time to mail him they might get to know him a bit more..........these forums are full of other people slagging others off,not very welcoming at all.......x

"i think people should stop being judgmental if people actually took time to mail him they might get to know him a bit more..........these forums are full of other people slagging others off,not very welcoming at all.......x "

the point we're all trying to get across is he needs to work on his profile.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"been on here a while n not 1 meet hardly even replies.guess being a nice guy aint enuff x"

no offence... but if all the time and effort you can be bothered to write on your profile is 13 words then you really have no one to blame but yourself....

heck.... 2 words a week I suppose..... wow!!!

"i think people should stop being judgmental if people actually took time to mail him they might get to know him a bit more..........these forums are full of other people slagging others off,not very welcoming at all.......x "

aint that the truth

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Lets hope you've mailed him then so he can get a verification!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

............. but is your profile not your shop window!!

you might not like that fact, but it is for a lot of people and that is the point that most try to get across....

why should people take the time to mail him if all the effort he has put into his profile in 6 weeks is 13 words? he obviously didn't take time with his profile.....

harsh but true....

Also judging by your text talk and the comments you have made on here, i dont think that you are 40 years old, i think you are a young lad

another one looking to save the price of a few drinks and some social interaction with the opposite sex....

basically the same as _ruit said, you only get out what you put in add more detail to your profile and dont sound like a sad loser and before anyone says my profile is blank just now because i cant be bothered with new meets! not that its helped any still gettin same volume of mail! take the number off add what you looking for, treat it as a networking way to know people and not just a random fuck and run site and you just may get lucky! x

even us couples go through a barren patch..lol

near kings lynn

Sorry hunnies, I dissagree. (Also cant spell)

To stand out of the croud a single man needs to be different and special in some kind. If he has next to nout on his profile he basically equates to just another single male and not worth even bothering to get to know as if he cant get a decent profile by being bothered to put the effort in then dont be surprised if you come on the site asking "why am I not getting any meets or interest?"

If you ask the question in forums your gonna get an answer if you like it or not.

Welcoming, well I see that as welcome to the site and the world of swinging. It sounds like he doesnt have any idea what he needs to do to get meets starting with his shop window as _abio says.

In my opinion if a man cant be arsed to put effort into his profile then I wonder what efforet he will put into sex.

A profile that expects everyone to come to him/her/them wont do well in my opinion.

Those that take the time to write the profile, read the profiles before mailing them and keep the communication will get the rewards. Those that dont wont get anywhere.

By *hattyman80Man  over a year ago

stockport

This site is full of amazing women more than happy to chat and meet if you treat them like a person and not just something you want to stick your cock in.

99% of everyone (not just women) have steeredme on the right path and i feel like I'm becoming part of a community here.

If you take your time and by no stretch of the imagination is my profile amazing but it's just about me.

I think if you just changed your view on what this site is for you'd attract more people to you

sorry for the long post

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Believe it or not a pic of your cock and your phone number is not enough!!

"

I see he's taken the phone No. off!

Agree with pretty much everything said. I have written a fairly descriptive profile and keep adding. OK ! I have not had any meets, but am not moaning, I realise as someone said, that there are few looking for me and even fewer in the area, so dont' expect too much. But I am a nice guy, honest !! lol

"Wonderful advice, think you should post this on the site under "advice for newbies".....Bad spelling/grammar also puts me off straight away. "
thats me ducked

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

"been on here a while n not 1 meet hardly even replies.guess being a nice guy aint enuff x"
this is probably one of the most active areas in the country for meets. im doing very well

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"been on here a while n not 1 meet hardly even replies.guess being a nice guy aint enuff x this is probably one of the most active areas in the country for meets. im doing very well "

thats the NE for you!

Yeah, your'e all tarts up there lol

» Add a new message to this topic