FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dommes or just control

dommes or just control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi i love to be controled by the lovely ladies , but cant find a middle of the range domme , they seem to either want to inflict pain or are into fetish but as sub , would love a nice kind tactile domme , is there a term for this , regards paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No there are just different levels ie i like a cat o nine tails but draw the line at needle play

i seem to get labeled as a slave but am really just a bit sub and love the thought of pleasing the woman by being her's .

"i seem to get labeled as a slave but am really just a bit sub and love the thought of pleasing the woman by being her's ."

I like to be both but have very little experience

I am a member of a local dungeon as a dom, and found the best way to find what your looking for is to ask, we all have to start somewhere and most people are happy to help.

The best thing to do is see if there is a swingers club with a dungeon attached as these tend to be less full on than private sessions with a dominatrix

[Removed by poster at 17/06/10 19:23:48]

thanks for the advice guys, i did try a swingers club and hooked up with a lovely domme on the night all went well but following emails she wanted me as slave , ohhh well , back to my dvd's

opps is it 'pc' to say guys when its only ladies chatting , sorry

im not a dom have been asked to, but i prefer to just be in control in the bedroom , sexually . i always ask what people like seems the best way x

"i seem to get labeled as a slave but am really just a bit sub and love the thought of pleasing the woman by being her's .

I like to be both but have very little experience"

As with all things finding the "one" takes time.

My subs are all different in their needs: one I've been seeing over a year we don't talk during our meets or on the phone but communicate most days by email. We even have a couples profile on another site. Our play is extreme but I have to gauge it to prevent him coming or causing too much pain which throws him out of sub mode. With others he is the dominant alpha male but sub with me.

At the other end of the scale is my special friend. Chats every day, dinner, nights away etc. We spend ages kissing, touching very sensual. He submits, I can do what I like to him but it's all sensual, he pales on occasion when he sees my latest acquisition but just let's me have my wicked way!

The others are in between, some "like" sissyfication, some bondage wear, some humiliation...each different!

Remember a D/s relationship as any other has to be mutually enjoyable.

Good luck in finding what you want! X

many thanks for the replies , i am off out now , have fun , byeeeee

As a pro Dominatrix,anyone coming to see me fills in a questionnaire before any session takes place.

This takes into account all levels and requirements down to the type of clothing they would like me to wear.

I may be the one in control but I always treat them with kindness and respect,it may be their fantasy that's being played out but its my job to make that fantasy come to life. T

XXX

» Add a new message to this topic