FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi-Playfull

Bi-Playfull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *L-Funcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Lothian

As a couple, neither of us think of ourselves as Bi. In a play situation however, the wifes biggest fantasy is FF (especially sexy blonde and strapon) but only if that same blonde is prepared to use the same tool on me! The jurys still out in my mind, but, my main fantasy is to interupt a guy screwing my wife and take his cock in my mouth mmmmm Theres no other scenario i'd even contemplate doing the same, and the wifes fantasy is the same. All or nothing.

Neither of us have aspirations to carry out the above without each other nor do we want seperate meets. So, is Bi Playfull a proper description?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *INKKKYMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL/ WIRRAL

"As a couple, neither of us think of ourselves as Bi. In a play situation however, the wifes biggest fantasy is FF (especially sexy blonde and strapon) but only if that same blonde is prepared to use the same tool on me! The jurys still out in my mind, but, my main fantasy is to interupt a guy screwing my wife and take his cock in my mouth mmmmm Theres no other scenario i'd even contemplate doing the same, and the wifes fantasy is the same. All or nothing.

Neither of us have aspirations to carry out the above without each other nor do we want seperate meets. So, is Bi Playfull a proper description?

Cheers"

Dont no wot you call it but that fantasy sounds great!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds good to me too, i know a sexy blonde, not me unless i dye my hair

There's no need to label yourselves with any tag.....the "jury" here will do it for you

Seems pretty normal to me, I don't have the same fantasy, but it's certainly not the worst thing I've read here

i am seeking to do the same i will do it i hope its so horny i think pussy to mouth mmmm

" it's certainly not the worst thing I've read here "

You're not kidding!!!

East Lothian

If i put on our profiles bi-curious, we get bombarded by Bi guys who want to meet MM! Might be gays pretending, might just be me not spelling it out on my profile but it's got to the point i've taken Bi-curious off for now and will explain our playful element during email exchanges.

I don't believe in Labels for Labels sake, but having Bi-playful as an option would help. But maybe not lol

I like the idea of Bi-playful too, theres a few bi fantasies me and ella share. She is bi but i'm not though that doesn't stop us fantasisiing :D

Any label that begins with bi will result in the same outcome though, after all bi is short for bisexual, regardless of what words you stick after it.

East Lothian

I partly agree, but I'd define Bi as someone that could have a full time relationship with a member of either sex, or one night stands/casual sex for that matter.

I'd define Bi Curious as someone that thinks about doing either of the above, but hasn't tried yet.

What I think of as Bi-playfull is someone that might indulge in touching or play with a person of the same sex but only as part of a 3 sum or group play. Never on a one to one meet, ANd never resulting in MM anal taking place.

Maybe i'm wrong but I do think there's a Label missing and if it was available and defined as such, then Bi or gay guys would refrain from wanting one on one MM meets.

"I partly agree, but I'd define Bi as someone that could have a full time relationship with a member of either sex, or one night stands/casual sex for that matter.

I'd define Bi Curious as someone that thinks about doing either of the above, but hasn't tried yet.

What I think of as Bi-playfull is someone that might indulge in touching or play with a person of the same sex but only as part of a 3 sum or group play. Never on a one to one meet, ANd never resulting in MM anal taking place.

Maybe i'm wrong but I do think there's a Label missing and if it was available and defined as such, then Bi or gay guys would refrain from wanting one on one MM meets. "

Bi and gay men message straight men asking for one on one meets, just like men message couples for one on one meets even when they are only looking for other couples, its called chancing their arm and no amount of labels will stop them

» Add a new message to this topic