FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bright red bell ends !!

Bright red bell ends !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello, I've seen a few willy pics on here where the bloke has pulled down his foreskin so much that his bell end is so red it looks like it's either infected or caught the sun.Is it just me, or does anyone else find this rather an unplesant image? ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

lighting or even the settings on the camera may have an influence ... but yr point emphasises the question as to why guys ONLY have cock pics on their profile ... would it sway a woman if he's an ugly so'n'so but has a big dick?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hello, I've seen a few willy pics on here where the bloke has pulled down his foreskin so much that his bell end is so red it looks like it's either infected or caught the sun.Is it just me, or does anyone else find this rather an unplesant image? .. "

Its not just you,the amout of cock pics we get which look like that in emails is unbelievable and i think it looks horrible.

I'm not swayed by a cock... big or small. It's what is done with it that I'm interested in!

Anyway, I have to agree, big red heads in pics make me think it looks sore.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm not swayed by a cock... big or small. It's what is done with it that I'm interested in!

Anyway, I have to agree, big red heads in pics make me think it looks sore."

They look like a fat match..

"I'm not swayed by a cock... big or small. It's what is done with it that I'm interested in!

Anyway, I have to agree, big red heads in pics make me think it looks sore..............................

They look like a fat match.. "

No I haven't seen anything like that at all. I will keep my eyes peeled tho. Thanks for the warning.

» Add a new message to this topic