FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Rooms at Chams - Darlaston

Rooms at Chams - Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone stayed at Chams before?

We're thinking of staying up there overnight and wondered what the rooms there are like.

Also, looking at their website it's not too clear, is it the 'sky light hotel' we need to be calling? or can they be booked through the normal chams phone number?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we've stayed in one of the rooms at the club. Its very basic, but you only sleep in it dont you? Its not as good as a Travellodge, but then again, you are on the premises and dont have to travel.

Yeah that's why we thought we'd see if we could get a room there.

We'll be visiting en-route from High Wycombe to Derby so it's a good half way-ish stop and means we can both have a drink and carry on our journey they next morning.

An added bonus is that your car is locked away in a garage in the club building.

Just to make sure it will be there when you get up next day.

and i bet the new rooms on the sun terrace will prove popular when they are finished...

"and i bet the new rooms on the sun terrace will prove popular when they are finished..."

I think they're done. I was on the sun terrace last night at midnight cooling down. I bet it's great out there in the sunshine.

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I too have stayed there, have to say the rooms have a grt wetroom bathroom grt for added fun no restrictions when having shower/water fun. I found the bed comfy better that the travel lodge at Walsal thats for sure. Just ring the club number and see if there are any free.

» Add a new message to this topic