FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > blocking people

blocking people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was asked why i block people if there not intrested in my profile , i;e if i mail someone and its deleted without a reply , i block them so i dont ,mail them again at a later date , but i was recently accused of being silly blocking people who are not intrested in me?? am i?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile your choice theres no right or wrong about it take no notice of others xx

i block people i dont want contact with! x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i was asked why i block people if there not intrested in my profile , i;e if i mail someone and its deleted without a reply , i block them so i dont ,mail them again at a later date , but i was recently accused of being silly blocking people who are not intrested in me?? am i? "

No sounds sensible to me, that way you won't trouble them again.

yeah i think what your doing is ok, dont worry we also block the ones who read then delete our mail, buggers lol.

Also, what your doing is making sure that you dont email them again, which is good as theres nothing more annoying than getting emails every few weeks from the same person that your not into.

We use our hotlist as a not-list which comes in handy too xx

thanks , , lol , i must be getting touchy in my old age , lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I agree with what you're doing - nothing wrong with it! Stops you from messaging the same people again if you forget who you've messaged - Z

"yeah i think what your doing is ok, dont worry we also block the ones who read then delete our mail, buggers lol."

thats exactly what we do! funnyily enough its always the email with our face pics that the delete and dont reply to so then they get bloacked

Thats one of the advantages of being either a silver or gold member you can see instantly if you have already had mail from them and how long ago i dont really like to block someone until i realise that the person involved really cant take no for an answer.

The other thing about blocking someone is how long do you keep them there ? as i have someone who i blocked some time ago as being someone who i wouldnt want to meet with and kept him there for months and seeing his status was not been online for 2 months decided to cut down my block list only to find a week after unblocking him he was back to his old ways of sending messages every day ? xxx Lois xxx

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"

thats exactly what we do! funnyily enough its always the email with our face pics that the delete and dont reply to so then they get bloacked "

OMG are you like really ugly then

**skips off giggling***

"Thats one of the advantages of being either a silver or gold member you can see instantly if you have already had mail from them and how long ago i dont really like to block someone until i realise that the person involved really cant take no for an answer.

The other thing about blocking someone is how long do you keep them there ? as i have someone who i blocked some time ago as being someone who i wouldnt want to meet with and kept him there for months and seeing his status was not been online for 2 months decided to cut down my block list only to find a week after unblocking him he was back to his old ways of sending messages every day ? xxx Lois xxx "

Once I've blocked someone, for whatever reason, I don't remove them from that list.

"

OMG are you like really ugly then

**skips off giggling***"

well only the male half is

lol must be a scottish thing bein ugly , lol mind you i got movie star looks , yip , im a dead ringer for uncle fester!!!

» Add a new message to this topic