FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Same room/Seperate room

Same room/Seperate room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Quick question.

Have noticed a lot of couples like to do separate room swaps.

Surely part of the fun is watching the action.

Any thoughts?

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it will be the meeting up with each other afterwards and chatting through what happened n both rooms..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes some people do love to watch, others prefer to concentrate all of their attention on 1 person. Its all personal choice.

By *ehindclosedcurtainsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

It is for us, but some couples seem more interested in what the other is doing than playing themselves - which can be un-fair

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Only if you enjoy watching.

Nothing worse than playing with someone who is more interested in what their partner is up to than what you're doing.

But, it's your preference and your choice that matters

I'll be watching this thread with interest... I always watch and do actually give much of my attention to who I'm watching rather than who I am playing with

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For us, swinging is about "together" fun.

Would feel abit like being unfaithful if in separate rooms.

Does that sound abit odd?

x

Truro

"For us, swinging is about "together" fun.

x"

No, it's not odd. Most, if not every couple start off with same room fun.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Without a doubt! Watching is alwasy fantastic, wheteher a threesome, foursome or moresome - Don't really get the separate room stuff - unless it's a kind of cuck scenario...

By *mokeynbubblyCouple  over a year ago

poole

x"

Its not odd at all, that's exactly how we feel

By *eniceandromeCouple  over a year ago

Brighouse

No not odd, we like to stay in the same room also

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As a couple we play either in same or seperate room, but as has been mentioned above, there have been times when the man I am playing with has been more interested in watching his wife.

Now call me selfish but I much prefer that I have the majoriy of his attention while he has his cock in me! Basic manners at least

"As a couple we play either in same or seperate room, but as has been mentioned above, there have been times when the man I am playing with has been more interested in watching his wife.

Now call me selfish but I much prefer that I have the majoriy of his attention while he has his cock in me! Basic manners at least "

So can I Ask something then... Do you give the guy your full attentions when you play with someone else.... See for me I make constantly contact in some way with my play partner... I watch and I get most of my enjoyment from the shared experience.

"It is for us, but some couples seem more interested in what the other is doing than playing themselves - which can be un-fair"
Weve had it numerous times where the male cant satisfy her as he is too busy watching me banging his lass

very frustrating

Truro

"As a couple we play either in same or seperate room, but as has been mentioned above, there have been times when the man I am playing with has been more interested in watching his wife.

Now call me selfish but I much prefer that I have the majoriy of his attention while he has his cock in me! Basic manners at least

So can I Ask something then... Do you give the guy your full attentions when you play with someone else.... See for me I make constantly contact in some way with my play partner... I watch and I get most of my enjoyment from the shared experience.

"

Can I answer this from our perspective?

We started swinging because we both wanted to have sex with other people without having to resort to cheating. Neither of us are watchers or get a particular buzz from being watched, so once we had done the "same room" bit, we found that separate room was more fun to us. I never ask Kate what she gets up to and she's never asked me, other than asking if we've enjoyed the meet.

It worked for us while we were meeting, and if we decide to return it will be for separate room fun.

Everyone's different, so what works for us wont necessarily work for you.

"

Now call me selfish but I much prefer that I have the majoriy of his attention while he has his cock in me! Basic manners at least "

I think that's a fair enough request!!

x"

Agree 100%, for us it's all about having fun together.

Its all about personal choice too, each to there own and all that but its like meeting alone is almost the same as separate room, you don't know whats going on and as we are filthy pervs we want to watch all the time

See, we do this hobby of ours together and nothing excites us as much as a group of people all concentrating on pleasing the other people they are playing with...I don't think we've ever experienced anyone being too much into watching their partner with mine to the exclusion of me...maybe it's just the way we play...I don't know, separate room just wouldn't suit us at all...

By *oltonCouple  over a year ago

colchester area

ho yes its a turn on to see your parner enjoying sex with someone eles as you do the same

Being very voyeuristic , the watching is the main pleasure for me , and always has been . Although we have swapped ( same room ) plenty of times , I confess that I watch Sabrina in this scenario to keep aroused

So just last week for the first time in our 3 year swinging journey , I asked Sabrina to choose a guy to go to a room with , while I waited at the bar . It was to be a room we agreed on , and I would join them after a short while .

We were both nervous having never done this before , and she sat with a guy on the sofa and they were chatting , again , this was a first as we always approached people together . After ten minutes they got up and made their way upstairs and I remained at the bar .

Well I went upstairs a few minutes later and heard them inside , heart racing and cock throbbing , I resisted going in for 5 minutes , and I was mega turned on .

Up until this we had been very anti separate room fun , but it satisfied my desires and we may or may not do it again .

I know it's not necessarily that relevant to the op , but just thought I'd share it

... and us, we don't get much out of separate room swapping.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"

I do give the guy my full attention, I don't watch my husband unless I am unoccupied. I find it a turn on to watch hubby play with another woman whereas he gets nothing from watching me with either sex. So if the bloke is taking a breather, getting a drink I am more than happy to just sit and watch. But I do get a bit PO'ed if I don't receive the full attention from the man I'm with.

I sometimes find it offputting having another woman/couple in the same room, especially if she feels the need to direct. Just because it is something she enjoys her man doing to her doesn't mean I like the same thing, he should listen to me, either by body language or vocally, to what I enjoy.

"

By *olly RogererMan  over a year ago

notts

Some do like same room some prefer seperate. I once asked a guy why he liked seperate room rather than dame room fun (i used to visit him and his wife regularly). He said that when he couldnt see what we got up to in person, he imagined us doing allsorts of naughty stuff like anal, bareback, cum swallowing etc.

So i guess its down the individuals imagination and mindset

"Some do like same room some prefer seperate. I once asked a guy why he liked seperate room rather than dame room fun (i used to visit him and his wife regularly). He said that when he couldnt see what we got up to in person, he imagined us doing allsorts of naughty stuff like anal, bareback, cum swallowing etc.

So i guess its down the individuals imagination and mindset"

So he was was okay not knowing what his OH was doing? Or what you may/have been/may not have been trying to coerce his OH into doing?

S x

"Hi all,

Quick question.

Have noticed a lot of couples like to do separate room swaps.

Surely part of the fun is watching the action.

Any thoughts?

x"

We do both it all depends on the mood and amount of room to play.

notts

[Removed by poster at 23/12/14 14:57:59]

notts

"Some do like same room some prefer seperate. I once asked a guy why he liked seperate room rather than dame room fun (i used to visit him and his wife regularly). He said that when he couldnt see what we got up to in person, he imagined us doing allsorts of naughty stuff like anal, bareback, cum swallowing etc.

So he was was okay not knowing what his OH was doing? Or what you may/have been/may not have been trying to coerce his OH into doing?

S x

"

That's correct, I guess that's what turned him on

When swinging as a couple I prefer same room swap as love seeing what Mr is getting up to

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

We have done separate room swap once - I wanted to try it. It was with a couple we had met before and I knew that the man would treat my OH properly. I now think of it as a learning experience.

However one of our favourite types of meets is with another couple where the fem is bi-playful - so that we actually have some sort of a foursome as well as full swap in the same room.

If you are not sure - select a couple who you know will be horny but respectful and go for it - just to try it out.

On the other hand one or two people have seemed to be insistent on separate room sex on a first meet - we won't do that.

Him

S x

That's correct, I guess that's what turned him on "

Hmmm...horses for courses and all that, but I just don't understand why couples would want separate rooms? What needs to be kept hidden or a secret? I've seen some couple profiles on here say they prefer separate rooms as they don't enjoy watching/hearing their partner turned on by someone else...how on earth would separate rooms make that easier to endure? Surely, one's mind would run riot as to what's happening?

S x

"

On the other hand one or two people have seemed to be insistent on separate room sex on a first meet - we won't do that.

Him"

See this would set alarm bells ringing? Why on earth would they insist on that I wonder.

I think same room is best all round. You're opening yourself up to all sorts of dodgy stuff going separate. You could be accused of anything and it's your word against theirs. At least if you're all together - you've witnesses

S x

notts

But I think that's the point Sarah and Marcus, the imagination, sometimes it's better than reality

I myself prefer same room as it goes, I like the fella to see his missus getting a good seeing to and hornets of all for me is when the lady looks at her fella whilst I am balls deep in her and I know she is enjoying it

Same room fun is better

We play same room but for everybody's safety I guess it would be more distracting hoping your partner is ok in the other room.

we have considered seperate rooms but we decided same was the way for us. Playing together has never been an issue for us or the people we have met.

everybody is different we enjoy having the fun together but some people find it distracting. Some people find having sex a private affair even if it is with different people and some like an audience. Different floats for different boats.

Interesting post , an issue we have discussed in depth. Yes it's great to watch your partners receiving the same pleasures but we don't see anything wrong with having a little private fun

Mentally you have to be strong n not allow any jealousy to creep in

"Interesting post , an issue we have discussed in depth. Yes it's great to watch your partners receiving the same pleasures but we don't see anything wrong with having a little private fun

Mentally you have to be strong n not allow any jealousy to creep in "

Hmmm..from my point of _iew it's about respect, not jealousy. If we were prone to jealousy, we wouldn't be swinging at all.

Lol if any partner of mine wanted 'private fun', I'd tell them 'go ahead, have as much private fun as you like - just make sure you don't contact me in any way shape or form, again. Close the door on your way out, ciao'

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

We like both.

Like to start off in the same room where we can all play together and then sometimes we will end up in separate rooms.

I agree that for some people separate rooms may cause a jealousy issue but it doesn't for us.

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

"We like both.

Like to start off in the same room where we can all play together and then sometimes we will end up in separate rooms.

I agree that for some people separate rooms may cause a jealousy issue but it doesn't for us."

Any damn room you like

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

Each to their own!

We only play in the same room..... love watching each other enjoying the experience

» Add a new message to this topic