FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Size?

Size?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uvpuppy39 OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

ladies & Gents, does size really matter? I'm not just talking about the obvious manhood thing although that is part of it. I also want your opinion on big or small boned individuals.

;-)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big boned chaps are ok by me - just not into really overweight ppl - not my thing but no offence intended. As for the manhood bit - I much prefer girth to length.

I'm so glad you said that Diane.x

Well there has to be an initial attraction. I personally am not attracted to very large men ( Im afraid I like tight buns lol) but I dont mind a bit of meat on the bones. Having said that I am not attracted to very skinny men either.

As for manhood dept, Im not a fan of large there either, now in that respect I do prefer more girth lol.

"Big boned chaps are ok by me - just not into really overweight ppl - not my thing but no offence intended. As for the manhood bit - I much prefer girth to length. "

Well Miss Diane, luckily I have been blessed with both girth and length, although don't think the pic on my profile shows me off in the best light, but trust me, I am a stallion!

"Big boned chaps are ok by me - just not into really overweight ppl - not my thing but no offence intended. As for the manhood bit - I much prefer girth to length.

Well Miss Diane, luckily I have been blessed with both girth and length, although don't think the pic on my profile shows me off in the best light, but trust me, I am a stallion!"

Oh thought you had a tiny cock Jeza - or is that just when you're flacid - one can't always tell can one? That must be one of your condoms across your eyes in your pic then.......

"I'm so glad you said that Diane.x"
That mean you're thick then honey? (in the man dept. I mean lol)

"Big boned chaps are ok by me - just not into really overweight ppl - not my thing but no offence intended. As for the manhood bit - I much prefer girth to length.

Well Miss Diane, luckily I have been blessed with both girth and length, although don't think the pic on my profile shows me off in the best light, but trust me, I am a stallion!Oh thought you had a tiny cock Jeza - or is that just when you're flacid - one can't always tell can one? That must be one of your condoms across your eyes in your pic then......."

You know you want me you sexy bitch, just admit it!!!

Well Miss Diane, luckily I have been blessed with both girth and length, although don't think the pic on my profile shows me off in the best light, but trust me, I am a stallion!Oh thought you had a tiny cock Jeza - or is that just when you're flacid - one can't always tell can one? That must be one of your condoms across your eyes in your pic then.......

You know you want me you sexy bitch, just admit it!!!"

That was from Jezza by the way...he is having IT problems, so asked me to pass it on to you!

Well Miss Diane, luckily I have been blessed with both girth and length, although don't think the pic on my profile shows me off in the best light, but trust me, I am a stallion!Oh thought you had a tiny cock Jeza - or is that just when you're flacid - one can't always tell can one? That must be one of your condoms across your eyes in your pic then.......

That was from Jezza by the way...he is having IT problems, so asked me to pass it on to you!"

Lol! Don't really want Jeza - not my type - please BF would you pass tha on to him?

You on the other hand, I could do you!!

That was from Jezza by the way...he is having IT problems, so asked me to pass it on to you!Lol! Don't really want Jeza - not my type - please BF would you pass tha on to him?

You on the other hand, I could do you!!"

I will pass it on to him no probs, as for me, you had your chance and you said no, sniff sniff!!! lol x

That was from Jezza by the way...he is having IT problems, so asked me to pass it on to you!Lol! Don't really want Jeza - not my type - please BF would you pass tha on to him?

I will pass it on to him no probs, as for me, you had your chance and you said no, sniff sniff!!! lol x"

Oops meant to add "if we lived nearer" to that last post. You know I love you, wipe your eyes now or I'll give you something to cry about.

I will pass it on to him no probs, as for me, you had your chance and you said no, sniff sniff!!! lol xOops meant to add "if we lived nearer" to that last post. You know I love you, wipe your eyes now or I'll give you something to cry about."

NO, the damage is done now, I will never get a hard on again...and it is ALL your fault you heartless bitch!!!

height my man has to be at least half an inch taller than me to start! the taller the better!

body i like a bit of meat on the bones i just do not find skinny men attractive at all sorry folks but its my choice. i LOVE muscles but dnt mind a tiny beer belly lol

cock length aint 2 important as long as you got girth and know what ur doing! but if u got both then wow ur special lol

I will pass it on to him no probs, as for me, you had your chance and you said no, sniff sniff!!! lol xOops meant to add "if we lived nearer" to that last post. You know I love you, wipe your eyes now or I'll give you something to cry about.

NO, the damage is done now, I will never get a hard on again...and it is ALL your fault you heartless bitch!!!"

Well if we DID live nearer I'm sure I could help you regain a stiffy!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Although I carry a few extra pounds (goddamn wobbly bits!), I prefer my men to be slim/medium build. I would have said that large men were not my thing....but having recently spent two wonderful nights with a larger man, I've been having a rethink, annd now would not automatically exclude anyone because of their build. Attraction is definitely not just about appearences.

Having said that I still lurvvvve nice neat bums...lol

ya cant beat a big boner

well I am only 5 foot tall but i love a man to be at least 5 ft 10 great shoulders and chest and of course a big boner would just make him perfect Girth and length WOW

"well I am only 5 foot tall but i love a man to be at least 5 ft 10 great shoulders and chest and of course a big boner would just make him perfect Girth and length WOW"

Five three with good girth and average length no good to you then lol xxxx

Forum Mod

Well I could say that my instinct will go towards a certain type....not really huge and not really skinny but experience has taught me that personality and other more subtle signs can have a really positive effect on me

Sometimes a gorgeous hunk that ticks all the boxes on my check list,will do nothing for me sexually and sometimes the last person that I would think would turn me on does?

My Hubby is a BHM but he also has a tight arse as he walks around 25 miles a week in his job xx

I prefer my men bigger as im scared of breaking them if they are 2 thin, not because im a bbw ( which i am and proud to be ) but i also like hard sex xx

milton keynes

Hmmm....interesting that none of us fellas have commented on our female body type preferences.

;-)

Forum Mod

Oh go on then you first lol

milton keynes

LOL, I knew you come back with that missy x

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

Old and Senile maybe? But stupid?

Naaa

milton keynes

That just ain't fair really, the women can say it as it is without any issues, whereas us blokes have to tread carefully. Why is that I wonder? ;-/

just say it as it is!!!

Forum Mod

"LOL, I knew you come back with that missy x"

You know me well xx

Forum Mod

Everyone has their preferences and they are perfectly entitled to have them,but I do agree that women can say what they want and what they don't want but men have to tread on eggshells incase they offend anyone

"Everyone has their preferences and they are perfectly entitled to have them,but I do agree that women can say what they want and what they don't want but men have to tread on eggshells incase they offend anyone "

Yes, you fat arsed bitch we do!!!

Forum Mod

"Everyone has their preferences and they are perfectly entitled to have them,but I do agree that women can say what they want and what they don't want but men have to tread on eggshells incase they offend anyone

Yes, you fat arsed bitch we do!!!"

Be gone long one!!!!!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

my personal preferance is for ladies size 18+ all the size 8s do nothing for me

Forum Mod

"my personal preferance is for ladies size 18+ all the size 8s do nothing for me"

what about 2 size 8s and a size 2? lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"my personal preferance is for ladies size 18+ all the size 8s do nothing for me

what about 2 size 8s and a size 2? lol"

when i get a good offer will let you know the result lol

By *evin5050Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I have always preferred ladies with curves to corners and definitely find BBW's more attractive and sexy than skinny women. But, as an older BHM myself I find it difficult to attract ladies at all! (sigh) Are there no chubby chasers on here?

"That just ain't fair really, the women can say it as it is without any issues, whereas us blokes have to tread carefully. Why is that I wonder? ;-/"

You should be able to say exactly what you want.. thats why we are here, to find like minded people, and if something doesn't attract you then thats reality, You are right thought there is one rule for one sex and another for another but the rule will only be there if it not changed, go on start a trend lol... tell us..lol..

As a man speaking here.. I find all kinds attractive, have met slimmer women who are not attractive in the flesh.. bigger who are.

No set preference here.. Same with Mrs Notts.. She doesn't mind so much as the size as how its carried.. the type of man behind the frame matters just as much.. Some slimmer guys can look more slobby than a bigger fella who some may think would obviously be..

Different folk.. different strokes lol.

By *icky55Man  over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

Hi guys, I'm 6 foot tall and slim, i've no beer belly, but weight wise am 13 and a half stone, I'm always concerned about crushing a women if i'm on top.

You should worry.....

Mike here is 17.5 stone at 5'8'' tall he's not exactly compact eh...

But reasonably toned and very nimble as it goes..

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"You should worry.....

Mike here is 17.5 stone at 5'8'' tall he's not exactly compact eh...

But reasonably toned and very nimble as it goes.. "

ppphhhhwwwwwooooaaaarrrrr

Agree, phwoooooooor Mmmmmmm

Why... Thank you kind people lol..

I'm 6' 4" and 14 stone 10 lbs, a mere slip of a lad

However, on the subject of woman, as I say in my profile..it is the woman not the dress size!

milton keynes

Ok, it like women with curves!! Too skinny is not for me and very large women with big tums tums is also a no no!

"Ok, it like women with curves!! Too skinny is not for me and very large women with big tums tums is also a no no!

"

well personally i like men who are fit n sexy.........but really the state of mind is of the utmost importance

Forum Mod

But not if their mind is in a state though!! pmsl

"But not if their mind is in a state though!! pmsl "
oh i dunno ..........can make things quite fun and my RMN comes in handy!! lol xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I'm 6' 4" and 14 stone 10 lbs, a mere slip of a lad"

Lanky streak of piss then BF?

**hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha**

"I'm 6' 4" and 14 stone 10 lbs, a mere slip of a lad

Lanky streak of piss then BF?

**hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha**"

ROFL

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

size of woman does not bother me ...personality and that important 0.74 ish hip to waist ratio does it every time .

i know it sounds technical but its one of the main attractors for guys and i am no different ...but a bright bubbly personality nice eyes and sense of humour is all it takes with me ...

god I'm a slut !!!

milton keynes

come on guys & dolls lets just assume that a lovely mind is the given, this thread is about physical preferences (if any). So let's have some more comments on do's and don't likes.

So far most of the guys have said very little, wusses the lot of ya

"size of woman does not bother me ...personality and that important 0.74 ish hip to waist ratio does it every time .

i know it sounds technical but its one of the main attractors for guys and i am no different ...but a bright bubbly personality nice eyes and sense of humour is all it takes with me ...

god I'm a slut !!! "

yep PD u soooooooooo are , careful it dont drop off now!!! xxxxxxx

"size of woman does not bother me ...personality and that important 0.74 ish hip to waist ratio does it every time .

god I'm a slut !!! "

Think you will find that the 0.74 ish hips to waist ratio is soooo last year, we are talking 0.75 now, with no ish involved.

For me that moment when you meet a woman for the first time in the bar is amazing. Out pops your tape measure, you lift her arms and take some statistics, then whip out your calculator and input the data...then those magic numbers appear up '0.75'........WOW..Instant hard on!!

***Technical information provided by 'Hips and Waist Monthly' available from all good newsagents and some bad ones***

god I'm a slut !!!

Think you will find that the 0.74 ish hips to waist ratio is soooo last year, we are talking 0.75 now, with no ish involved.

For me that moment when you meet a woman for the first time in the bar is amazing. Out pops your tape measure, you lift her arms and take some statistics, then whip out your calculator and input the data...then those magic numbers appear up '0.75'........WOW..Instant hard on!!

***Technical information provided by 'Hips and Waist Monthly' available from all good newsagents and some bad ones***"

PMSL

i know im being abit shallow cause im not slim myself but im no into over weight ppl soz not ment 2 offened anyone just being honest xx

"i know im being abit shallow cause im not slim myself but im no into over weight ppl soz not ment 2 offened anyone just being honest xx"

OK OK...just delete my message, no problem

Ok if its a given the woman is dead sexy in the mind.. For me proportioned is perfect, size doesn't make a difference as sexy is just sexy..

milton keynes

"Ok if its a given the woman is dead sexy in the mind.. For me proportioned is perfect, size doesn't make a difference as sexy is just sexy..

"

Hmmm....what is sexy to you then? Big tits? Nice arse? Pretty face? :-/

Nahhh Different things in different people..

It can be a simple curve of the waist.. the way a woman walks, the way she sits or holds your eye that second longer...

Slim, big.. large boobed, small boobed.. makes no odds.. Attraction can hit anyone from any angle we find....

Ok i'm sorry to harpe on if anyones reading this that knows me and has heard this story many times lol but to those who hav'nt

I believe body size matter to most people, a couple of years ago i joined weight watchers i weighted in at 18 stone 5 and a half pound and supported a impressive size 22 lol we went to loads of socials, clubs, parties but noone ever seemed to want to play with me to the point i gave up looking to meet people with the view of playing and just saw it as a socal night out if anything happened great if not so what i was used to not being liked in a sexual way, to me it was down to my body size, even tho i knew this was a fact people would tell me it was'nt, that i was a lovely person, personality came first etc, i had loads of friends in swinging, got on with just about everyone i met and i think most peoples attitude towards me was lovely gal wouldnt fuck her lol

Anyhoo :D

a year later after joining weight watchers i reached my goal weight lost just over 8 stone and dropped 6 dress sizes and guess what? all of a sdden all these people who told me i was a lovely person and size did'nt matter was asking me to meet! people i had known for many years who had never took any interest in me befor was mailing me, flirting with me etc! now i was still the same person, still had the same personaty, even when i had lost weight i still never really made a effort to look for sex because i was just used to the rejection over the years and that stuck with me, so it was'nt because i had found this new burst of confidance that noone had ever seen befor and was drawn to, had that excuse for asking me to meet many times lol.....so anyone who tells you size don't matter and men do like big women all i can say is load of bollox :D i've expierenced swinging from both size and i know for a fact men don't like big women lol

As for mens man hood personally i don't like very big cocks they hurt lol

x

milton keynes

Phew, that's a biggie

well im a big un and ive never been short of a fella.

all ass and boobs and the wobbly bits in between.

but i do think personality comes into it as has already been said, you can meet someone who is fantastic to look at and ticks all the right boxes and nothing !

different strokes for different folks.

as for fellas, well them with big dicks dont often know how to use them, :o

so give me average and girth :o

"Ok i'm sorry to harpe on if anyones reading this that knows me and has heard this story many times lol but to those who hav'nt

I believe body size matter to most people, a couple of years ago i joined weight watchers i weighted in at 18 stone 5 and a half pound and supported a impressive size 22 lol we went to loads of socials, clubs, parties but noone ever seemed to want to play with me to the point i gave up looking to meet people with the view of playing and just saw it as a socal night out if anything happened great if not so what i was used to not being liked in a sexual way, to me it was down to my body size, even tho i knew this was a fact people would tell me it was'nt, that i was a lovely person, personality came first etc, i had loads of friends in swinging, got on with just about everyone i met and i think most peoples attitude towards me was lovely gal wouldnt fuck her lol

a year later after joining weight watchers i reached my goal weight lost just over 8 stone and dropped 6 dress sizes and guess what? all of a sdden all these people who told me i was a lovely person and size did'nt matter was asking me to meet! people i had known for many years who had never took any interest in me befor was mailing me, flirting with me etc! now i was still the same person, still had the same personaty, even when i had lost weight i still never really made a effort to look for sex because i was just used to the rejection over the years and that stuck with me, so it was'nt because i had found this new burst of confidance that noone had ever seen befor and was drawn to, had that excuse for asking me to meet many times lol.....so anyone who tells you size don't matter and men do like big women all i can say is load of bollox :D i've expierenced swinging from both size and i know for a fact men don't like big women lol

x"

How strange ...

I'm bigger than you were at your biggest and never have a shortage of guys wanting to play with me. And no, they aren't all desperate mingers either.

Are you sure it wasn't negative vibes you were giving off at your pre-gorgeous size that was affecting your success??

Just a thought.

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

size dosn't matter, how the person acts, dresses does..

Example if your large and wearing a corset and there is a 12+ inch gap between the lacing in the back, it looks bloody awfull, yet the same woman in somthing that actualy fits, can look sexy as hell (sadly most we see go for the "i'm wearing a corset regardless that it only goes half way around me look"

We have a great friend, sexy legs, amazing chest, but wow huge middle area, she dresses in clothes that fit and looks fantastic (but like hell will she belive us)

I think it best I stay away from this thread.

Happy Swinging all x

"I think it best I stay away from this thread.

Happy Swinging all x"

happy swinging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

i dont really box out my weight division, i'll go up as far as super middleweight but thats not set in stone, some middle weights are too much for me.

the mrs will go up to a light heavy

Size is a funny thing...

And listening to people say they will this size and won't that size is even funnier...

Neither Julie nor myself are small ... and were far from slim in the normal sense of the word.. but were reasonably toned, not perfect.. but ok were told.

The point is we have met people for drinks and at parties who have this slim, small preference and then go on to try and seduce us... Thats not trying to be arrogant in anyway.. it just a fact...

People can be sexy at any size... and just as importantly just as unsexy at any size too... slim toned or BIG lol....

"Ok i'm sorry to harpe on if anyones reading this that knows me and has heard this story many times lol but to those who hav'nt

x

How strange ...

I'm bigger than you were at your biggest and never have a shortage of guys wanting to play with me. And no, they aren't all desperate mingers either.

Are you sure it wasn't negative vibes you were giving off at your pre-gorgeous size that was affecting your success??

Just a thought."

personally i don't think so no, i wasnt unconfidant with my size untill i started swinging, if i was i wouldn't have started, i dont feel i was any different then to what i am now, i was actually swinging that made me feel i needed to loose weight, i never even though about it till then, but it was obvious to me by watching others at socials etc that men did prefure slimmer women, it was always them who the guys was flirting with, going back to hotels rooms with etc and it was'nt till then i realised just how big i was and that i needed to do something about it, many people say swinging gives then comfidance they never had but i found it the other way round, i used to ask if people wanted to meet but the rejection was hard to take over and over so i stopped asking, you can only take so many knock backs after all lol i have gained a bit of weight back since i reached my goal and ive gone back upto a size 14 and a couple of the guys i used to meet when i was at my slimmist have stopped asking me for meet and i have noticed i dont get as much attention at clubs, i feel ive always been the same person, ive always been friendly and will talk to anyone no matter what my size so i can only assum its my size that put men off then and starting to out guys of again

x"

What utter Bollocks!

your opinion of course.

well i can only speak from my expereince but what i have put i feel to be true, i went from a size 22 to a size 10 and the simple fact of the matter is i DID get more offers and attention at a size 10 im not likely to make something like that up lol

I dont have a problem with people who speak from experience.

However a complete bollocks statement like

i've expierenced swinging from both size and i know for a fact men don't like big women.

does tend to get up my nose. It isnt a fact. the only fact is that you felt you were not attractive, or indeed you may not have been attractive at a larger size...it relates to you and not a balnket statement written as a fact in relation to big women.

If your going to write about your own experience please, do but keep it to the facts eh!

well my tupence worth

im no skinny minny but im not attracted to the bigger ladies or gents,and as i

i wanna have some fun well attraction is a major factor?

i dont agree with the "oh but if their personality is good then that shld count" yeah it does.but bernard manning was funny and i wouldnt have shagged him??

soz just my oppinion

auds xx

"well my tupence worth

im no skinny minny but im not attracted to the bigger ladies or gents,and as i

i wanna have some fun well attraction is a major factor?

i dont agree with the "oh but if their personality is good then that shld count" yeah it does.but bernard manning was funny and i wouldnt have shagged him??

soz just my oppinion

auds xx"

Why apologise for your opinion?

Everyone likes different things...would be incredibly boring if we all liked the same.x

HI EVERYONE

well my hubby looks like phil mitchell off eastenders

and god hes hot xxxxxxxx

By *dinburghcouple123Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

i think all women are beuatiful and deserved to be complimented whatever size age they are the only ones i would try to avoid are those on pmt or hormonal..lol

I've only ever been out with women who where size 12 at most in the past, but recently had my eye's opened to the curvey female form. Feel like I've been missing out on something

"I've only ever been out with women who where size 12 at most in the past, but recently had my eye's opened to the curvey female form. Feel like I've been missing out on something "

You have...alot more soft flesh to play with an explore lol

» Add a new message to this topic