FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel Recommendations

Hotel Recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harpDressed Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Since many of us use hotels a fair bit - either for meets or when attending socials, maybe we could have a section for building a directory of locations that are, ahem..."convenient"..

Those with larger beds, interconnecting rooms, extra large shower spaces, jacuzzis, ceiling beams, proper headboards, proximity of a late night chemist...etc etc.

Obviously it's open to abuse by owners using it as advertising, but I'd have thought no more so than clubs are, and we have a section for those.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

already is a site like that.its called laterooms.com

"already is a site like that.its called laterooms.com"

It doesn't go into the same levels of detail though.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Large hotel rooms?

Try the Palace hotel in Manchester! Just a stone`s throw from Oxford Road railway station. It`s the former offices of the Refuge Insurance group and one you`ve got past the enormous foyer, it reminisant of walking around Chams to get to your room. Once I got into my room (one of our standard rooms Sir!) well, along one wall was - wardrobe - bedside cabinet - double bed - bedside cabinet - double bed - bedside cabinet - small space! Even the bathroom was bigger than the whole of the usual Travelodge suite!

Breakfast is the usual chain standard help yourself job, but it`s all bloody good value for what you get. Not the posest of places but I`d use it again!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Large hotel rooms?

Try the Palace hotel in Manchester! Just a stone`s throw from Oxford Road railway station. It`s the former offices of the Refuge Insurance group and one you`ve got past the enormous foyer, it reminisant of walking around Chams to get to your room. Once I got into my room (one of our standard rooms Sir!) well, along one wall was - wardrobe - bedside cabinet - double bed - bedside cabinet - double bed - bedside cabinet - small space! Even the bathroom was bigger than the whole of the usual Travelodge suite!

Breakfast is the usual chain standard help yourself job, but it`s all bloody good value for what you get. Not the posest of places but I`d use it again! "

Forgot to add - you might get an idea of the place by looking at some of my profile pics which were all taken in that room. Another pointer of how big the rooms are - I had to get out of bed to get close enough to the telly for the remote to work!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally find the radison hotel in Manchester city centre great just off deansgate with rooms with amazing city views nothing like leaving the curtains open and enjoying the views

"already is a site like that.its called laterooms.com"

i use booking.com

put in the area your after, and the date and it brings a list up of all the hotels in the area that has rooms for that date you can click on each hotel and view rooms etc, you can get some great last min deals on there

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

The Hyatt in Birmingham has amazing weekend rates. Once went to a swinging birthday party there, and the suites ("rooms" don't do it justice) that are on the 23rd floor there are bigger than many people's flats/houses. Don't know how big they are on the floors above, if they get bigger still, but this was already plenty!

Saw an advert for travellodge only £19 per night bargin

A swingers version of tripadvisor??

we could call it stripoffadvisor!!

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Etap hotel Glasgow.....you can get the keys to room at 12 noon !!! for daytime fun.

The woman knows what you want it for and is really cool about it.

"ceiling beams

"

Eh what?

Do any hotels exist where you pay by the hour?

Particularly useful for daytime meets I would have thought.

"The Hyatt in Birmingham has amazing weekend rates. Once went to a swinging birthday party there, and the suites ("rooms" don't do it justice) that are on the 23rd floor there are bigger than many people's flats/houses. Don't know how big they are on the floors above, if they get bigger still, but this was already plenty!"

ive stayed at the Hyatt a few times, not sure what your idea of amazing weekend rates are but i think its bloody expensive, they may do good rates compaired to their normal prices but its still well above what you would pay for in most other places, i booked a standard room, no bigger than most hotel room really room was just about big enough for the bed and a wardrobe, with a small bathroom and it was £124 that that was special rate!! lol ive had rooms just as good at the village hotel and the copthorne hotel, which are both very good high standard hotels for less than half that price

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Saw an advert for travellodge only £19 per night bargin"

Yes I saw that too, but to get a cheap room you gotta book at least 6wks in advance

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"lol ive had rooms just as good at the village hotel and the copthorne hotel, which are both very good high standard hotels for less than half that price "

Another vote here for the Copthorne - it always used to be my hotel of choice for a naughty night in Brum. Great location, some good deals available at weekends, and nice rooms.

I'd also second the poster above who mentioned booking.com - I've found some brilliant deals on there

"ceiling beams

Eh what? "

Taking swinging literally....

I accept pricing is important, but I was hoping to find out more about swinger-centric facilities...thanks to all of you though.

"lol ive had rooms just as good at the village hotel and the copthorne hotel, which are both very good high standard hotels for less than half that price

Another vote here for the Copthorne - it always used to be my hotel of choice for a naughty night in Brum. Great location, some good deals available at weekends, and nice rooms.

I've been to the copthorne very hot sexy night and just around the corner from the train station

I'd also second the poster above who mentioned booking.com - I've found some brilliant deals on there"

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"...not sure what your idea of amazing weekend rates are..."

I think they got the Friday night and Saturday night together for £154. At a time when there are no business people to hire the rooms, i.e. at weekends sometimes these deals are there to be made or taken advantage of.

I have joined a site called travelzoo

what they do is trawl all the travel agents etc and post the top 20 deals of the week

some of the deals are fantastic ranges from hotels in the uk to all inclusive deals in Sharm or Dubai.

The point is this site gives some great hotel deals.

Check it out it's great

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

in Tokyo they have "love hotels" which exist purely for people to rent rooms for a few hours and have some fun in. They are usually very tastefully decorated and aren't in any way seedy at all.

Due to the fact that a lot of Japanese couples still live at home with their parents it's not uncommon for married people to rent a room because it's one of the few places they can have sex in peace and quiet. Of course there's also plenty of non-married couples (or married to someone else) who use them too.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

central hotel in tullamore ireland,the manager always asks us to come back,lol,,,,,it used to be days hotel

Guest House Paradiso, just don't have the fish

the earlsway hotel blackpool great breakfast and ideal for all the clubs in blackpool have a look on the net for them oops wrong faces the last one was rite

Village hotel in Farnborough (near Guildford) - excellent bathroom - walk in "monsoon" shower with glass partition - lots of possibilities in there.

Also the wardrobe doors are mirrored...

"Etap hotel Glasgow.....you can get the keys to room at 12 noon !!! for daytime fun. "

And they don't bat an eyelid when you hand the key back just hours later!!

recently had a couple of nights in a holiday inn express, cheaper than standard travelodge rates, and breakfast thrown in too.

Nice rooms too, but no mirrors on the ceilings or beams to swing off...

By *ylde FloozyWoman  over a year ago

preston

We always use the Britannia in Manchester, when we go to pride.

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic