FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no pics and friend invite

no pics and friend invite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do other people find it annoying when they recieve friend invites from other people who have no pics at all on thier profile ? I understand people have thier own reasons for not having pics but i find it quite rude to send a friend invite to someone just to look at thier private pics when you dont want people to see any of you. Or am i just being grumpy....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well the power of rejection is in your hands...

if it annoys you that much... the block and move on....

no point in giving yourself an ulcer and getting all pent up about it....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No it doesn't annoy me as it is easy to ignore.

i am just grumpy then....

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

I agree to just move on, but a cpl I was chatting to on msn wanted to see us on cam, "couldnt" get thiers to work, and wouldnt send any pics. After asking 4 times I gave up, and was v cross for putting my cam on in the first place. Then they sent a friends invite as they wouldnt send any pics until they had seen ours!! So, they (or maybe just he) is deleted and blocked, and yes it really peed me off!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I agree to just move on, but a cpl I was chatting to on msn wanted to see us on cam, "couldnt" get thiers to work, and wouldnt send any pics. After asking 4 times I gave up, and was v cross for putting my cam on in the first place. Then they sent a friends invite as they wouldnt send any pics until they had seen ours!! So, they (or maybe just he) is deleted and blocked, and yes it really peed me off!"

We always try to think the best of people. I think it is more getting annoyed with ourselves because we have been taken in by a fraud

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"i am just grumpy then.... "

But grumpy with a nice bottom, so it's not all bad...

By *nothercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We have a pic that we send out with most contact messages, I say most because we arent always looking for fun, maybe just a quick word that doesnt always warrant a picture.

We usually ignore friends requests and winks, its no big deal

"We have a pic that we send out with most contact messages, I say most because we arent always looking for fun, maybe just a quick word that doesnt always warrant a picture.

We usually ignore friends requests and winks, its no big deal"

True, Life is too short xx

Dont get me wrong its not keeping me up at night with worry....i dont need the valium yet.

We take that as an invite to view thier private gallery to see if we are interested, we accept, view, then delete from our list (we use the hotlist not the friends list to keep track of people on here)

If they have no pics in the private gallery then we delete the invitation without question.

"Is it just me or do other people find it annoying when they receive friend invites from other people who have no pics at all on their profile ? I understand people have their own reasons for not having pics but i find it quite rude to send a friend invite to someone just to look at their private pics when you don't want people to see any of you. Or am i just being grumpy....? "

No, your not. DO as you please, reject them, ask them why they have no pics, why they want to be friends if they haven't chatted, ask them any Q you like, then decide if you want them to be your friends.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I do tend to ignore winks to be honest and dont normally now acceot friend invites unless we have swapped some face pics and are arrnaging a meet or have met already.

So mnay just want to operv the fact that I have lots of pics in private gallery but they dont. So nno thanks.

I delete friends invites

"i am just grumpy then.... "

Its not being grumpy its the fact you do not see their actions as being polite and as you see it socially acceptable in much the way some view muslim women and the veil. Its a matter of being on equal footing and being respectful of someone who clearly wants to see your pictures being polite enough to have pictures visible for you to do the same. Not every one will see it like that but in general the majority will. The trick to it all is to accept, if no pic's are there delete and block as a mark off disapproval.

"Is it just me or do other people find it annoying when they recieve friend invites from other people who have no pics at all on thier profile ? I understand people have thier own reasons for not having pics but i find it quite rude to send a friend invite to someone just to look at thier private pics when you dont want people to see any of you. Or am i just being grumpy....? "

Will you be my fwend Gwumpy ???

"i am just grumpy then....

Its not being grumpy its the fact you do not see their actions as being polite and as you see it socially acceptable in much the way some view muslim women and the veil. Its a matter of being on equal footing and being respectful of someone who clearly wants to see your pictures being polite enough to have pictures visible for you to do the same. Not every one will see it like that but in general the majority will. The trick to it all is to accept, if no pic's are there delete and block as a mark off disapproval."

What does Libertine mean please ?

"Is it just me or do other people find it annoying when they receive friend invites from other people who have no pics at all on their profile ? I understand people have their own reasons for not having pics but i find it quite rude to send a friend invite to someone just to look at their private pics when you don't want people to see any of you. Or am i just being grumpy....?

No, your not. DO as you please, reject them, ask them why they have no pics, why they want to be friends if they haven't chatted, ask them any Q you like, then decide if you want them to be your friends."

NO DONT ASK THEM ANYTHING! ffs they have no pics.... why even waste your time speaking to them at all...... just block delete and move on .......

if no pics delete

"Is it just me or do other people find it annoying when they recieve friend invites from other people who have no pics at all on thier profile ? I understand people have thier own reasons for not having pics but i find it quite rude to send a friend invite to someone just to look at thier private pics when you dont want people to see any of you. Or am i just being grumpy....? "

Look, delete and ignore its not that hard really.

Libertine is the french word for swingers although it covers a wider aspect and is used to include many forms of sexual freedom, it is widely used as a sexual freedom word in many parts of Europe including France,Germany, Switzerland,Italy etc

We understand what the O.P means,swinging is meant to be about sharing.

However,the best thing to do with photoless profiles is delete,block and move on.

Another disappointment is when you see a good Icon pic on the forums,click to see more and there are none.

If they go to the trouble to put a pic up for an Icon,why not add a few to the profile too?

At least with the Silhouettes you don't waste time looking.

XXXX

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"I agree to just move on, but a cpl I was chatting to on msn wanted to see us on cam, "couldnt" get thiers to work, and wouldnt send any pics. After asking 4 times I gave up, and was v cross for putting my cam on in the first place. Then they sent a friends invite as they wouldnt send any pics until they had seen ours!! So, they (or maybe just he) is deleted and blocked, and yes it really peed me off!"

we have that a few times. i understand the need to confirm we are a couple and not a male just looking.. but to then get shirty with us cos we are suspisious of them being a real couple when they wont turn on their cam/refuse to show face pics or a pic dated 3 years ago... how hard is it to show a recent pic?

By *mbianceWoman  over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

NO you are not Grumpy Bathcouple, you are quite right! To me this is part time Fun! Not a full time job getting the Cam set up for dozens of time wasters!! There is no reason not to put a private face pic up for friends only...

get them everyday got one earlier

5 hours drive from us

no pics at all on thier profile not even in private and we have none in private

thier max age limit is 40 (I am 55)

wanna be our friend - Why ?

By *mbianceWoman  over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

Got a 3 messages from the same single guy the other day (no pics at all)within 3 hrs of each other, i hadn`t logged on for 24 hrs so had not the chance to respond. First one said Classy lady...2nd one said ignorance is Common... 3rd one said...YOU FCUKING IGNORANT SLUT!! I reported him to Fab with no response and he`s still on here! If it wasn`t for the good friends i have made on here i would no longer bother with this site.

I had one of those for the first time last week from a woman 200 miles away who can't travel or accomodate. No pics. Loads of men my age in her friends list but no signs that she ever meets anyone. I sent a message asking why? No response even though she's often online and has read my message .Now I'll follow the advice and delete.

Have had a few no pics no friends vissible verified but no report & a one line

we are a ...............

...... What so up their own arse they can't even be arsed to say anything what so ever

thank god for the delete button

"Got a 3 messages from the same single guy the other day (no pics at all)within 3 hrs of each other, i hadn`t logged on for 24 hrs so had not the chance to respond. First one said Classy lady...2nd one said ignorance is Common... 3rd one said...YOU FCUKING IGNORANT SLUT!! I reported him to Fab with no response and he`s still on here! If it wasn`t for the good friends i have made on here i would no longer bother with this site."

Weve had that,and worse! When we report someone i always copy & paste the emails where you say whats happened to send to admin.

"Got a 3 messages from the same single guy the other day (no pics at all)within 3 hrs of each other, i hadn`t logged on for 24 hrs so had not the chance to respond. First one said Classy lady...2nd one said ignorance is Common... 3rd one said...YOU FCUKING IGNORANT SLUT!! I reported him to Fab with no response and he`s still on here! If it wasn`t for the good friends i have made on here i would no longer bother with this site."
..... it's not what ya know it's who

ya know hmmmmm it's not the first time I've told about this I'm guessing it's not gonna be the last

By *orphinCouple  over a year ago

wirral

we just send mail saying ---Hey there is Hot-sex, Group-sex, safe-sex, phone-sex, speedy-sex, crazy-sex and for people who send a mail with no face or cock pic - NO SEX!

I have pics, can I send you a friends invite please?.

By *orthernlad57Man  over a year ago

Bolton

i have pics they are set to private,also when i chat on msn on cam its always two way, mainly at first to see who i'm chatting to as you cann't be too careful these days, but also i thibk its respect for cam chat to be two way

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

You know what cracks me up?

I have photos in private gallery

I have photos in public gallery

My face is on display

I'm even photo verified

I'm grateful for the meets I've had

I attend socials when occasion permits

I can accomodate

I can travel

I'm flexible enough to anticipate "last minute dot com" (within reason)

I however prefer to plan/arrange in advance

... yet, I still get the odd "couple" or "single female" (no face pic if any, no previous communication) been on the site 6 months or more, no meets, no photo verification, huge friends list, send a friend invite... then get shirty with me ("Your loss!") when I refuse to accept, as if they're doing me a favour: Who approached who?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a guy a few months back with no pics, no verifications message me and wanted ME to go on cam to prove i was genuine

» Add a new message to this topic