FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Monogomy

Monogomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heres one we have had quite a few questions on cheating recently but who here truely believes in monogomy. And is it an outdated concept.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heres one we have had quite a few questions on cheating recently but who here truely believes in monogomy. And is it an outdated concept."

I'm all for Monogomy but I do like to be the top hat .... it's not the same otherwise

Oh and who could give up swinging if you found that right person or would you still wonder what if.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Heres one we have had quite a few questions on cheating recently but who here truely believes in monogomy. And is it an outdated concept.

I'm all for Monogomy but I do like to be the top hat .... it's not the same otherwise"

That's OK then, I like to be the car!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Oh and who could give up swinging if you found that right person or would you still wonder what if."

i found the right person,and we still swing.swinging for us is about variety.

"Oh and who could give up swinging if you found that right person or would you still wonder what if."

I have been swinging for 10 years but would happily stop tomorrow if my partner asked me to

Monogamy is seriously overrated. But you're brought up to believe it's some thing to aspire to and all part of life's plan, ie you leave college, get a job, meet a girl, get married, have lots of babies.

And then what? You're supposed to shag just one person for the rest of your life?

That's what I signed up for. I didn't realise how hard it was going to be.

I swung with my exwife, for 5 years. I gave it up when I met my partner. Over the years she became more interested in it. So we got into it.

Totally believe in monogamy, have given up swinging for it and would do it in a flash aagin.

Also believe in other kinds of wood.

"Heres one we have had quite a few questions on cheating recently but who here truely believes in monogomy. And is it an outdated concept."

That's like going into a Turkey farm and asking who loves xmas! I presume every one here is here to play....or watch......or try to play!

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

monogomy... like it, but it would cost a fortune to have every floor done....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not a mogonomous person, never have been and never will, i adore variety, Jay understands perfectly as i do with him. If in another life and i wasnt with jay and met someone and they wanted me to be mogonomous im afraid they would have to go. Im put on this planet to enjoy my life not to bow down to what others want/expect of me in relationships

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and humans are not naturally mognomonous its something they adapt to being. Foxes and swans are monogomous

Monogamy's a bugger to spell lol!!!

Until the age of 43 I'd only been with my husband. Monogamy wasn't a dirty word and I didn't feel the need to have sex with other men.

Nowadays I enjoy the variety of having more than one partner and letting them know they're not the only one: makes them want to please that little bit more.

I daresay the time will come when I'll look forward to just wanting one special person to touch me: until then...so many men, so little time!

[Removed by poster at 26/07/10 07:18:30]

I believe that monogamy belongs with the word married/engaged/in a relationship, i dont believe in the nonsense of open marriages/relationships. To me, monogamy and swinging are two entirely different things. If both partners in a relationship, be it married or otherwise, decide as a joint decision to swing, thats perfectly acceptible, if one partner decides to swing, that becomes cheating and is not swinging

I have never been able to hold down a relationship longer than 6 months as I get fidgety people keep saying Iwill find the right one day. But I enjoy this lifestyle so much I dont know if I culd give it up.

Monogamous in Love

But not in the physical sense xx

"Monogamous in Love

"

I'll second that!!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Monogamy thats a trype of hardwood isn't it. Ok if its from sustainable forests.

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"Monogamous in Love

"

Yeh your bang on.an if your in a relationship where both you grasp that concept.it can lead to some pretty intresting saturday nights in.lol

"I believe that monogamy belongs with the word married/engaged/in a relationship, i dont believe in the nonsense of open marriages/relationships. To me, monogamy and swinging are two entirely different things. If both partners in a relationship, be it married or otherwise, decide as a joint decision to swing, thats perfectly acceptible, if one partner decides to swing, that becomes cheating and is not swinging "

A woman after my own heart!

Have been married and been on the receiving end of a cheating husband that is why I no longer believe in monogomy. It wasn't so much the affairs as the lying and being made to feel like I was imagining things and being made to look and feel like a complete idiot. I prefer someone to be honest about their activities than lie. I have more respect for that

iloved monogomy until someone told me i was dyslexic and that i was into polygamy!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic