FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > married

married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arriedmature OP   Couple  over a year ago

brmingham

you single guys do you find it more of a turn on to shag a woman that is married

and why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter

"it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter"

Yes I love a married woman. And if hubby watching even better. David xx

"it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter"

Why does a woman need to be married to know what she wants?

Aslong as the husband does not turn up.

"it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter Aslong as the husband does not turn up."

I enjoy seeing a married woman especially when ....either her hubby knows about it and likes to share her....or.....knowing that she loves her husband and is just seeking pleasure outside of her marriage with a no commitment, fun only attitude.

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

"it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter

Why does a woman need to be married to know what she wants? "

I agree, either a lady knows what she wants or doesn't! Married doesn't make a difference.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Definitely, the fact that, by the inference of the term, she should be exclusive to her husband and the fact she isn't is a big turn on

"it can be a real turn on! a taken lady knows what she wants, and in my i opinion sex can be so much hotter

Why does a woman need to be married to know what she wants? "

Obviously....the little lady doesn't know her own mind and needs her husband to tell her.

Why does a woman need to be married to know what she wants? I agree, either a lady knows what she wants or doesn't! Married doesn't make a difference."

I think sexysailor is implying that only married women have regular sex, ergo they know what they like! My own personal experience is that I have waaaaay more sex as a single than I did when married!

i meant it in a round about way....she knows what she already has....and she wants something else.....abit like having your cake and eating it, i suppose

Theres alot of married ladies on here .

Some hubbys seem to know and get off on it .

But alot are ladies reaching there sexual prime in life and hubbys has wained .

But my simple answer is it makes no difference if there married or not !

Its there choice to be on here and if there attractive then i may want to meet them ...

Can't resist a dirty wife , especially if she's older and her hubby doesn't know about her cheating

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Can't resist a dirty wife , especially if she's older and her hubby doesn't know about her cheating "

With you on this apart the fact that the age doesn't matter, younger or older, so loing as she's horny

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Got a question for the guys and the ladies.

If its OK for a married woman to have sex with other guys (and some on here think its cool if their hubby doesn't know) why is it bad for a married guy to do exactly the same thing with other women without his wife's knowledge? Seems like a set of double standards to me.

Is it right or wrong?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Got a question for the guys and the ladies.

If its OK for a married woman to have sex with other guys (and some on here think its cool if their hubby doesn't know) why is it bad for a married guy to do exactly the same thing with other women without his wife's knowledge? Seems like a set of double standards to me.

Is it right or wrong?"

Both are wrong in my opinion and the double standards are massive on here.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Is it right or wrong?"

Doesn't worry me either way, people make their own decisions about what they want to do and how they want to behave in and out of their relationships.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is it right or wrong?

Doesn't worry me either way, people make their own decisions about what they want to do and how they want to behave in and out of their relationships. "

I agree with that. I just don't want to be involved.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Can't resist a dirty wife , especially if she's older and her hubby doesn't know about her cheating

With you on this apart the fact that the age doesn't matter, younger or older, so loing as she's horny"

they know what they wont.

I don't think it's double standards, I just think.most men on here will fuck anything while the woman and couples aren't so desperate

I prefer a married woman. They know what they want and seem to please a guy more than singles. Also if there partner knows they are fucking another guy it's an even bigger turn on than if they was playing away

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Married ladies are awesome, nsa sex is exactly what it is

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

That holds no interest for me....

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"you single guys do you find it more of a turn on to shag a woman that is married

and why"

There's no need to get married especially to turn me on, just come as you are.

Yes it does turn me on. Whilst hubby is working or down the pub watching the fotbal on a Saturday, we would sneak out and have sex either in your marital bed or mine, even some fun outdoors, love it

"you single guys do you find it more of a turn on to shag a woman that is married

and why"

Yes!! Love it even more if the husband is watching, love the fact that the woman is getting pleasured at her husbands expense (even though he may well enjoy also), it's just the pure naughtiness of it!

But what i love aswell, is if he cleans her out after the mess, it's the thought of being a dominant strong man, having to satisfy another man's woman

"I don't think it's double standards, I just think.most men on here will fuck anything while the woman and couples aren't so desperate "
shocking.

"I enjoy seeing a married woman especially when ....either her hubby knows about it and likes to share her....or.....knowing that she loves her husband and is just seeking pleasure outside of her marriage with a no commitment, fun only attitude."

"I enjoy seeing a married woman especially when ....either her hubby knows about it and likes to share her....or.....knowing that she loves her husband and is just seeking pleasure outside of her marriage with a no commitment, fun only attitude."

Yes that's a very sexy setting

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

and why"

Not really. Single, married all he same. A shag is a shag

"Yes I love a married woman. And if hubby watching even better. David xx"

Ditto that

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I prefer a married woman. They know what they want and seem to please a guy more than singles. Also if there partner knows they are fucking another guy it's an even bigger turn on than if they was playing away "

"seem to please a guy more than singles"

Really, maybe you haven't met the right singles

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Nope. Love all women and I dont like to be watched.

By *ral.steveMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

"I don't think it's double standards, I just think.most men on here will fuck anything while the woman and couples aren't so desperate "
. Not all men will fuck anything please don't tie us all to the same brush

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Married here with more than my share of adventures, lol

I'm as good s married, attached for 13years, and my relationship has gone south with lifes binds holding s together. I'm generally not a dishonest person but have needs that have not been fulfilled for a long time so am searching for a married woman who's in the same boat .... as said perviously i think it's less frowned from the woman being on here looking rather than the man as all people seem to do is turn their noses up at a situation i didn't sign up for ... not easy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm as good s married, attached for 13years, and my relationship has gone south with lifes binds holding s together. I'm generally not a dishonest person but have needs that have not been fulfilled for a long time so am searching for a married woman who's in the same boat .... as said perviously i think it's less frowned from the woman being on here looking rather than the man as all people seem to do is turn their noses up at a situation i didn't sign up for ... not easy.

"

I personally don't care about what you get up to, I honestly don't. What I do dislike is the utter disrespect shown to your partner in your profile text, your user name and your post here.

I fully understand that life isn't cut and dried, people are in unhappy or sexless relationships for many reasons. Just don't blame the entire thing on them in a very disrespectful way when they have no right of reply.

» Add a new message to this topic