FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fab for threesomes?

fab for threesomes?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we found really hard to find female here for threesomes most are fakes and only photos they in to we know its hard to find female on her own but damn so many fakes how to avoid them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go to a club,,venture into the real world

well it ain't exactly easy finding one for a twosome either x

good luck though...

I'm not fake. Promise. Xx

u know any good ones?

ask them to go on cam ,,,see if their real

also we never been to clubs so its a new thing for us

They are here and sometimes even contact you without being asked. Have spoke to a fair few lovely unicorns.

If you build it they will come.

we got ones that been recorded and was saying light is on or off etc not saying all of them but still the thing was how to spot a fake ? any ideas

"we got ones that been recorded and was saying light is on or off etc not saying all of them but still the thing was how to spot a fake ? any ideas "

Block non verified members and newbies, I find this helps. If they have pics, reverse image search them. Do they have a good selection of pics? How long have they been on here, read their veris. Sometimes my gut instinct takes over and if something is too good to be true it probably is.

I have a fake tan n eyelashes

for some quite hard to get verified so if u block a lot they might be verified next time u log on it took us a while to get verified but we have enjoyed our first times a lot

"for some quite hard to get verified so if u block a lot they might be verified next time u log on it took us a while to get verified but we have enjoyed our first times a lot "

Blocking non verified excludes meet and photo verified. You can be only photo verified and still message if you apply this filter. I've had a couple get photo verified to enable them to message me but they weren't meet verified. I've not had any issues with time wasters, fakes or no shows since I blocked non verified. There are also a lot of organised socials these days so although an actual play meet might be hard to get for some, a veri isn't if attending a social.

thx for all reply fab is a live thing lets not destroy it

Definitely block unverifieds and newbies. Go to socials. You are looking for what alot on here are so you have to get yourself known. Go to clubs, socials and build up your network of friends. If you think this will happen overnight you will be disappointed.

Single fems have their pick of couples. Personally I like to know a couple and see the dynamics of the relationship before I play. I wouldn't just rely on fab for that. We all have to get on. If I get a slight indication that I'm just going to be wank fodder for the male it won't happen. Good luck.

"They are here and sometimes even contact you without being asked. Have spoke to a fair few lovely unicorns.

If you build it they will come. "

field of dreams great movie

we have a regular one

shes very real - met her unverified and quite new - one pic and a chat on the phone and bingo - we were very lucky

have met others too - equally real

we d like to meet new ones to keep fun alive everyone is different that what makes a lot of fun isn't

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"we have a regular one

shes very real - met her unverified and quite new - one pic and a chat on the phone and bingo - we were very lucky

have met others too - equally real "

You met her at bingo?

A

"we have a regular one

have met others too - equally real

You met her at bingo?

A"

noooooooooooooo

"we got ones that been recorded and was saying light is on or off etc not saying all of them but still the thing was how to spot a fake ? any ideas "

If she's a delicious looking, nubile young female desperate to have sex with you. It's a fake

"we found really hard to find female here for threesomes most are fakes and only photos they in to we know its hard to find female on her own but damn so many fakes how to avoid them ? "

There are plenty out there but most like to be selective on who they meet.

For me, there is absolutely nothing on your profile to draw me in so chances are you're getting lost in the sea of profiles on here. The disclaimers take up more space on it than what you want and there is nothing about what you offer. Also, you're a couple... Not many women want to play with the invisible man! Or is he not going to be part of the meets?

When you look at profiles what draws you in or makes you want to message? Would you message a profile that basically says 'looking to meet couples'?

"we got ones that been recorded and was saying light is on or off etc not saying all of them but still the thing was how to spot a fake ? any ideas

Block non verified members and newbies, I find this helps. If they have pics, reverse image search them. Do they have a good selection of pics? How long have they been on here, read their veris. Sometimes my gut instinct takes over and if something is too good to be true it probably is. "

the thing is there are not many females willing to go ahead mainly couples and males we finding some from time to time but it is so hard to find decent fun ( or fun that we are after) but lets cheer up and enjoy we live ones

filling up profiles not our thing we put few lines about what we after rest can be discuss in chat or phone or whatever we don't want to have our faces to be flying around net that's our profile that poor but that way we feel comfy

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"filling up profiles not our thing we put few lines about what we after rest can be discuss in chat or phone or whatever we don't want to have our faces to be flying around net that's our profile that poor but that way we feel comfy "

Single fems (like any sane person of any gender!) will make decisions based on what they can see in a profile.

It's your choice what to include - but when the content is made up more of pointless disclaimers and warnings that have no practical use than information about yourselves, backed up with no images of the male half (I assume any 'guest' would be playing with you both?) - then you are creating a huge uphill struggle for yourselves from the outset.

You have to attract interest. Unless you are face to face in a club the only way this can be done is via your profile.

A

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"we found really hard to find female here for threesomes most are fakes and only photos they in to we know its hard to find female on her own but damn so many fakes how to avoid them ? "

It would be daft for those in the know to say how to spot a fake in a public forum because then the fakes would read it and take appropriate action to try and nullify those hints/tips/actions and tell tale signs.

Avoid fakes by meeting in a club or at a social. You'll find timewasters and fakes never turn up so play\interact with the other real people there.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I copied this directly from your profile........."You do not have permission from us to use any of our profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of our privacy and will be subject to legal action....."

Therefore leaving myself open to legal action.....

See how pointless the legal warning is?

"we found really hard to find female here for threesomes most are fakes and only photos they in to we know its hard to find female on her own but damn so many fakes how to avoid them ?

It would be daft for those in the know to say how to spot a fake in a public forum because then the fakes would read it and take appropriate action to try and nullify those hints/tips/actions and tell tale signs.

Avoid fakes by meeting in a club or at a social. You'll find timewasters and fakes never turn up so play\interact with the other real people there."

Spot on!!

"filling up profiles not our thing we put few lines about what we after rest can be discuss in chat or phone or whatever we don't want to have our faces to be flying around net that's our profile that poor but that way we feel comfy "

Yes it's your profile to use as you choose, but you asked for advice! There are so many other users who give a bit more info without having to get into conversation and then have the awkwardness of saying no because there are no common interests, and they will have more success because there is something to respond to. And I don't put my face pics public, but I have body shots to at least give an indication of my appearance which saves a lot of wasted time too.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Avoid the term bi curious, as we find this is a term used to hoik in extra menfolk ( and possibly couples, where it's only the male that ever makes an appearance)

» Add a new message to this topic