FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club advertising

Club advertising

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There seems to be quite a few 'profiles' on here that are advertising swinging clubs either on their profiles, headlines or in the meeting section. I realise there is nothing wrong with this but iam sure a few people have been seduced into attending a club on a promise of meeting someone who is just a front for the club. Is this the case? or is it my cynical nature again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How are you sure of it?

We always advertise when we're next going to be at a club. It's pretty common practice.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/10 20:52:23]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How are you sure of it?

We always advertise when we're next going to be at a club. It's pretty common practice."

same here... in fact going to one tonight!!! woohoo!!!!

Same as above

"How are you sure of it?

We always advertise when we're next going to be at a club. It's pretty common practice."

Well i cant name names, but there are a few in my region on the meet today list, stating they are at a certain club , which happens to be the same club every night lol, either they love the place or run it

Im only playing at chams at the mo so thats what I got on my profile

"How are you sure of it?

We always advertise when we're next going to be at a club. It's pretty common practice.

Well i cant name names, but there are a few in my region on the meet today list, stating they are at a certain club , which happens to be the same club every night lol, either they love the place or run it "

If you think something untoward is happening then report it to admin.

I've not seen anybody mention that they've been duped into attending a club under false pretences.

"How are you sure of it?

Well i cant name names, but there are a few in my region on the meet today list, stating they are at a certain club , which happens to be the same club every night lol, either they love the place or run it

If you think something untoward is happening then report it to admin.

I've not seen anybody mention that they've been duped into attending a club under false pretences."

Iam not suggesting what they are doing is wrong, just slightly misleading, and maybe it only happens in Manchester

"Iam not suggesting what they are doing is wrong, just slightly misleading, and maybe it only happens in Manchester "

It's certainly not right if they're not disclosing that they're really the club.

Could it be that they're free most evenings and would meet someone at the club if there was any suitable interest?

I meant I've not heard anyone on here complain about it.

"Iam not suggesting what they are doing is wrong, just slightly misleading, and maybe it only happens in Manchester

It's certainly not right if they're not disclosing that they're really the club.

Could it be that they're free most evenings and would meet someone at the club if there was any suitable interest?

I meant I've not heard anyone on here complain about it."

Yeah maybe your right, just seemed slighty odd, but then again quite a few things can be slightly odd on here

netty here

a while back we were approached by a swinging cpl who wanted us to meet them at a club or suchlike in blackpool. we never did as later we discovered they owned it or worked there. also was approached by a man who invited us to a club in wales. turned out he built the website and was drumming up business

just be aware

"netty here

a while back we were approached by a swinging cpl who wanted us to meet them at a club or suchlike in blackpool. we never did as later we discovered they owned it or worked there. also was approached by a man who invited us to a club in wales. turned out he built the website and was drumming up business

just be aware "

We know of at least 3 profiles doing the same at blackpool.

A little bit naughty I guess.

We had the contact details for Xtasia on our profile for a month because we were organising a get together there. We are nothing to do with the club, it was just easier to do that than try to answer all the question people kept asking us!! Whilst I'm sure some people are promoting clubs on their profiles, others like us just want a good night out!!

As its a swinging site maybe the site should allow clubs to advertise parties and club nights free of charge, it would allow greater access to people openly knowing whats available out there for them.

The clubs could advertise entry criteria, price etc. and what to expect.

The ads could expire after the event had taken place.

Forum Mod

I sometimes think people are far too cynical

People meets at clubs all the time,if clubs are'nt your thing then you should'nt be bothered about it

I just get on with what im interested in and not worry about what others interests are if they're not compatable to ours

If you feel you're being duped into attending a club where you may have to part with some money that you don't want to let go of then report the profile and let admin have a look at it

Honeypots........regular club goers who sometimes will have it on their status when we're going to one

By *loydandlucyCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

In the clubs section ( will not say the clubs name ) the last 55 reviews ( from this year ) 20 are from just 5 people.. and out of that 20, 7 are from the same person ! Now if thats not vote rigging i dont know what is ! No need to advertise in your profile just get your mates to post Fab reviews..

"As its a swinging site maybe the site should allow clubs to advertise parties and club nights free of charge, it would allow greater access to people openly knowing whats available out there for them.

The clubs could advertise entry criteria, price etc. and what to expect.

This is a very good idea plus ratings not just reviews to expand on the clubs plus the club page has links to the clubs anyway.

The ads could expire after the event had taken place. "

» Add a new message to this topic