FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > daytime meets

daytime meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I know a lot of people think daytime meets mean married or cheating. But I work shifts (nights 4 on 4 off) as do many just wondering if people jump to the conclusion of cheater if someone says they can meet day times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i work from 3am till afternoon meetings are great for me and i get plenty of them so who is cheating me or the girls i meet but i do wonder this why does it really matter

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now I know a lot of people think daytime meets mean married or cheating. But I work shifts (nights 4 on 4 off) as do many just wondering if people jump to the conclusion of cheater if someone says they can meet day times"

Nope I just think anyone who can meet daytimes is unemployed or only does certain hours or certain days.

we like daytime meets but find it hard to find any couples that want to play

By *ough riderMan  over a year ago

newark

i know the feeling daytime is hard im up trucking all night and the daytime is my chill time but some people dont get it ah well

we have had daytime meets, sometimes easyer, kids at school etc, and most people can get a day of work.

By *ough riderMan  over a year ago

newark

lol after all that im in eastleigh most nights lololololololololol

We like lunchtime meets We can't be cheating as we are both there! Just happens that we both work at home. It's a nice middle to the day

I do daytime meets with regular playmates as we also do evening and weekends too.

I've been at work horny, my special friend has too and we've both jumped on the train to mine...we both work equidistant from my home, for an afternoon of fun!

However, I don't meet people who can only meet during the daytime and cant accommodate. They have their reasons and i certainly am not going to question them about it, but I also have mine and my reasons shouldn't be questioned either!

no we dont think that........ we have had a day time meet in the past when son in school xxxx

"Now I know a lot of people think daytime meets mean married or cheating. But I work shifts (nights 4 on 4 off) as do many just wondering if people jump to the conclusion of cheater if someone says they can meet day times"

i work the same pattern. i just dont meet on my 4 on simple.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I prefer daytime meets - more time to relax and enjoy.

We'll do daytime when the kids in school but school hols is hard especially when we don't have any family living close to help out. Friends that we can usually rely on are on hols at the moment so have to rely on our eldest a lot when we go out. Thing is she works in the day so evenings it has to be.

We do daytime meets because our circumstances allow it, therefore we believe other people have similar circumstances and therefore never let the thought of cheating enter our minds

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Certainly wouldnt make assumptions, in fact i hardly know anyone that works a basic 9-5. Most work shifts, or long hours. I am lucky that i can meet anytime really

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

i have never been able to meet in the daytime due to my youngest not being at full time school, from september he will be full time and i will be working some evenings and weekends, but as i have to rely on my oldest to babysit it wouldnt be fair on her for me to go out to play on the nights i'm not working, so from sept i will only be able to meet during school hours

stop telling lies you cheater you dont even work lol

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"We do daytime meets because our circumstances allow it, therefore we believe other people have similar circumstances and therefore never let the thought of cheating enter our minds"

Same here, wouldnt think cheater. Unless I knew otherwise though I might think Doley..

People take one look at my profile and realise - Retired

Daytime meets mean just that. People cheating do days, nights and evenings so its no stigma for indulging in afternoon fun. I will often do if i am having a quieter day work wise. Its all when the mood takes me.

By *ornsterMan  over a year ago

Southport

I wish i could find someone to meet during the day!!!

Any genuine couples or woman please get in touch lol

i work nights so to be honest day meets are really hard for me because i am usually asleep in the day, nights im not working are the best time for me to meet, so when guys who say they can only meet days because they work nights, first thing i think is...so when you sleeeping then? lol so yeah i have to admit i usually think theres something dodgy, tho i do understand not everyone has the same sleep pattern as me so never dismiss anything 100%

We always have day time meets to be fair. As it saves having to find a babysitter normally.

Means that we have the comfort of our own home.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Or both work from home and not in holiday time - the kids are at school..

i like daytime meets as im another member who works 4on 4off daytime shifts. so days fits nicely for me...xx

We only really get the opportunity to do a daytime meet when we are both off work.

In fact, we've only had one daytime meet since we started swinging, and that was during a week away on a holiday park. It was a great day, and we are in the process of arranging the "rematch", lol

I work nights. I have on average 30 miles to drive to work and back.

I am married.

Daytime suits me, but then that is me

» Add a new message to this topic