FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > WAND sex toy?

WAND sex toy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to get the GF a wand, I have seen the love honey one half price at the moment, or there is a rechargeable Lelo smart wand that's slightly more exspensive but looks better

What's your views on these toys and which is best to buy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got an hitachi wand imported from America. The best toy I have ever had.

What's the difference between the other makes and hitachi?

We have a Hitachi and a Lelo. You want the ac powered ones for those longer sessions. The Lelo is great to take with you on a road trip. ( use it while driving down the road.)

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

we have recently just purchased the love honey one with the g spot attachment omfg i love it and was gushing in minutes just from clitoral stimulation would recommend to anyone

"we have recently just purchased the love honey one with the g spot attachment omfg i love it and was gushing in minutes just from clitoral stimulation would recommend to anyone "

Just ordered can't wait

"What's the difference between the other makes and hitachi?"

We believe Hitachi's have been made longer period of time. They just work and work well. Ours last on an average of 10 years before they have to be replaced. The phrase "Often imitated, but never duplicated." applies to these toys.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have the Lovehoney one, I am a satisfied customer

How does this compare to - say - a rechargable rampant rabbit? (Which I already have). Xx

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How does this compare to - say - a rechargable rampant rabbit? (Which I already have). Xx"

I only have a battery rampant rabbit but the sensations with a wand are deeper and more intense. Some women don't like them because they are too intense.

Ok but let's say you have a hitachi, love honey and a Lelo rechargeable wand,

Surely during play they are exactly the same? They both are designed and made the same with different names? As for the rechargeable vs mains, this isn't an issue we can just charge it after use so it's fully charged for next time? Is the Lelo not as good as the mains for its power?

I just think that the mains cable would get in the way, be a pain for plugging it in. And also the rechargeable is just more 2014! Lol

"How does this compare to - say - a rechargable rampant rabbit? (Which I already have). Xx

I only have a battery rampant rabbit but the sensations with a wand are deeper and more intense. Some women don't like them because they are too intense.

"

Ok thanks. Xx

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nobody mentioning the doxy? We use the doxy for home play but kitty has the love honey version in her play bag when we're out and about.

"Ok but let's say you have a hitachi, love honey and a Lelo rechargeable wand,

Surely during play they are exactly the same? They both are designed and made the same with different names? As for the rechargeable vs mains, this isn't an issue we can just charge it after use so it's fully charged for next time? Is the Lelo not as good as the mains for its power? "

No, the Lelo is not as powerful as the other two, but has several different ways it vibrates. ( it has pulse setting, etc. which the other two don't have.) We've never used one by Lovehoney so we can't attest to it's quality. But we have read a lot of great reviews here in the forums about them.

lots of reviews of the LH Wand, both Lelo's and the Doxy, over on LoveHoney.

Can assure you the LH Wand will do the biz....

Ann summers do them for 60 quid x

LH Wand is £50.... well, £49-99...

Try the site wanton desires

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"We have a Hitachi and a Lelo. You want the ac powered ones for those longer sessions. The Lelo is great to take with you on a road trip. ( use it while driving down the road.) "

wow that's an idea must be the wife's fav toy but coupled with her glass toy for penetration gotta do the car trip now mmmmm

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

We have the love homey one. It's brilliant! But mains powered - had the rechargeable one and it would lose power quickly

"We have a Hitachi and a Lelo. You want the ac powered ones for those longer sessions. The Lelo is great to take with you on a road trip. ( use it while driving down the road.)

wow that's an idea must be the wife's fav toy but coupled with her glass toy for penetration gotta do the car trip now mmmmm "

We have a couple of different Lelo toys. They have three different sizes of the rechargeable wand. All of them are wet resistant. The smallest one can be used just inside the vaginal opening. All I can say is Fun.

So nobody recommends the lelo wand? Either Hitachi or love honey. Love honey have theres on sale 49.99 plus fab users get 10% off aswell

Just thought lelo looked better and its cordless. Not worried about power draining as its not gunna be used for hours on end just a little bit and then charge after use.

I don't rate wands at all.... But heard good things about the doxy ones x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So nobody recommends the lelo wand? Either Hitachi or love honey. Love honey have theres on sale 49.99 plus fab users get 10% off aswell

Just thought lelo looked better and its cordless. Not worried about power draining as its not gunna be used for hours on end just a little bit and then charge after use."

I've got a lelo thingy (I have no idea what its called) and it isn't great so if their version of the wand is similar I wouldn't recommend it.

Have wondered about the Lelo Medium or Large, as an ideal 'venue' toy - so you dont have to go hunting for power.

I have the LH Wand - well its the BodyWand - same thing. Reviews on LH suggest the Lelo's dont have the power of the mains wands...?

Can Lelo owners confirm this..? But do they have enough power...??

I've been looking at the LH one for ages and may have to order it as it's half price! I've got the mini wand and don't like it but have heard amazing things about the LH one. Will look forward to trying it out! X

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Nobody mentioning the doxy? We use the doxy for home play but kitty has the love honey version in her play bag when we're out and about."

I have a Doxy. Brilliant.

Err.. Half Price - ?? Only £25..? where is that..??

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 18:32:39]

"So nobody recommends the lelo wand? Either Hitachi or love honey. Love honey have theres on sale 49.99 plus fab users get 10% off aswell

Just thought lelo looked better and its cordless. Not worried about power draining as its not gunna be used for hours on end just a little bit and then charge after use."

We recommend it, just not as your primary toy. Lelo brand is actually the only rechargeable toys we would recommend. But it's an add on to an existing collection, not as a primary. ( But they do have a couple of stinkers also. We're not big fans of their Ida Couples Massager, or their Siri.)

Just been looking at wand on love honey. Going to have to get myself one. Sounds very sexy

I've asked nanny plum if I can borrow her wand. I really want to make a jelly flood ! (sorry . . Only parents will get that joke)

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Keith has just bought me a Doxy and I love it. I also have a rampant rabbit. Both have there uses but at the min it's the Doxy for me.

Claire

"We recommend it, just not as your primary toy. Lelo brand is actually the only rechargeable toys we would recommend. But it's an add on to an existing collection, not as a primary. ( But they do have a couple of stinkers also. We're not big fans of their Ida Couples Massager, or their Siri.)"

Ah, so in addition to a Mains Wand - but not together.. Oh, hang on... why not....

Can definitely recommend the Lelo Mia. Tiny, powerful, discrete - and USB recharging. Neat.. Looks like a lipstick, or a USB pen. Ideal for.... erm... anytime...

"We recommend it, just not as your primary toy. Lelo brand is actually the only rechargeable toys we would recommend. But it's an add on to an existing collection, not as a primary. ( But they do have a couple of stinkers also. We're not big fans of their Ida Couples Massager, or their Siri.)

Ah, so in addition to a Mains Wand - but not together.. Oh, hang on... why not....

Can definitely recommend the Lelo Mia. Tiny, powerful, discrete - and USB recharging. Neat.. Looks like a lipstick, or a USB pen. Ideal for.... erm... anytime... "

We own an Iris Deep Rose and like it. That was sort of our point for the Lelo toys. Buy an old reliable wand. Then buy the rechargeables for quickies and those 10000 other parts.

Umm... an Iris Deep Rose...?

Lols. Yes, the Lelo Mia will deal with a few other parts while a mains wand does what it does best....

"I've asked nanny plum if I can borrow her wand. I really want to make a jelly flood ! (sorry . . Only parents will get that joke)"

There was an icecream flood yesterday! All messy and creamy

Oh yes . . That was magic ! X

"Umm... an Iris Deep Rose...?

Lols. Yes, the Lelo Mia will deal with a few other parts while a mains wand does what it does best...."

Yes, it's another Lelo toy. We actually have a picture of one on our toy table in our public gallery. It's pink and white sitting right next to the Magic Wands.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"we have recently just purchased the love honey one with the g spot attachment omfg i love it and was gushing in minutes just from clitoral stimulation would recommend to anyone

Just ordered can't wait "

Well what's your verdict ?

Violet wand is our next toy with the tripper pack amazing !

"I've got an hitachi wand imported from America. The best toy I have ever had."

Got ours from ebay and its awesome

» Add a new message to this topic