FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do you tell if someone is genuine?

How do you tell if someone is genuine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been contacted by a woman may not be genuine. I looked at a description on a profile then look at the pictures and they don't add up. Her profile states she is a larger lady and proud which is all well and good but looking at a picture she is no more than a size 12/14 at most. She is verified but verifications are hidden for some reason too. I am reluctant to talk to her as it may be a man pretending to be a woman. How do you know if she is genuine or not? Or should I just give it a wide birth as it may be a man pretending to be a woman?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlot ScarlettWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

Ask her to cam - quick and easy proof!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We would ask for cam verification or a simple 2 minute telephone chat if they are unwilling to supply either of those quickly then we just move on, there are very few people genuine people who cannot chat for 2 minutes on the phone

Hidden verification to us is no verification at all.

Yeah if she wont go on cam or chat on phone then you have your answer..

Also,ask her if you can see her veri's not everyone shows them x

We have had this before were we sent our mob number and plus offered to go on cam etc but the woman didn't do either so yes we moved on and forgot about her.

"We have had this before were we sent our mob number and plus offered to go on cam etc but the woman didn't do either so yes we moved on and forgot about her."

Hi,

Have read this thread , looked at your profile and pics.

Please may I have a phone chat with your penis so that i can place validity on it being genuine.

Regards Gran x

i dont post verifications as i find them crass, and at best, one persons opinion of me...would rather each experience be unique and no expectations were made on a past experience.

my picture possibly makes me look slimmer than i am as, although i am very much an 18, i do have an hourglass figure...and who posts a bad picture of themselves?

i dont cam as i dont own a cam.

this neither makes me a man nor a liar...just dont believe in putting myself out there to please the cynical, rather please myself.

for those less cynical, we've had a wonderful time!

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

DoctorRock asked

"How do you tell if someone is genuine?"

....... you get a shag!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

pictures can be deceptive and as someone above me has put, we will always post a picture thats flattering while still being really us. I too have an hourglass figure so front on look slimmer than I am if i turn sideways ..not a huge difference but definitely a difference and Its why theres a picture where you can see i have a belly. But i'd not choose that one for my avatar !

Pictures certainly are deceptive! You'd never know we are actually sweet transexuals, from the planet transelvania!

By * times sexyCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Doctor Rick here

well its quite simple rsally my son. I d advise that you lift up her skrt and she has a cock then shes most likely . Still not convinced wel if she sgot a cuple of hairy balls dangling beneath waht appears to be a cock or to give its correct latin name ceasers dong. the i would almost certainly deduce she is indeed a "he" There you go sherlock another problem solved by doctor Rick.

Next week doctor Rick solves another baffling problem " What are those two great orbs hanging off my mums chest. Should i tell her or just pretendi havent ssen them !!!

"i dont post verifications as i find them crass, and at best, one persons opinion of me...would rather each experience be unique and no expectations were made on a past experience.

my picture possibly makes me look slimmer than i am as, although i am very much an 18, i do have an hourglass figure...and who posts a bad picture of themselves?

this neither makes me a man nor a liar...just dont believe in putting myself out there to please the cynical, rather please myself.

for those less cynical, we've had a wonderful time! "

We have very stringent rules on how we go about meeting people, you have yours and that is the way it should be, each to thier own, there is no doubt that we have missed the opportunity in meeting some very nice people in this way but we have also avoided a lot of timewaster and we are happy with this in the same way you are happy with what you do.

You didn't mention wether or not you would be willing to spend a couple of minutes on the phone by way of verifying yourself ?

As for verifications, they are not all crass, ours talk not about wether we are good in bed but wether we are genuine, that our pictures are a true reflection of us, that we turn up when we say we will, that we can hold a conversation, are not pushy and are fun to be with.

Jed here (as always) can anyone tell me how to get a picture on here that makes me look good

[Removed by poster at 02/08/10 15:33:58]

"We have very stringent rules on how we go about meeting people, you have yours and that is the way it should be, each to thier own, there is no doubt that we have missed the opportunity in meeting some very nice people in this way but we have also avoided a lot of timewaster and we are happy with this in the same way you are happy with what you do.

You didn't mention wether or not you would be willing to spend a couple of minutes on the phone by way of verifying yourself ?

As for verifications, they are not all crass, ours talk not about wether we are good in bed but wether we are genuine, that our pictures are a true reflection of us, that we turn up when we say we will, that we can hold a conversation, are not pushy and are fun to be with."

I always insist on phone conversation before a meet, i also provide a pic once one is received (as i put on my profile)

verifications are one persons interpretation of events in my mind, i would never base a meet on them nor do i personally give them much weight...it's not difficult for a fake profile to verify a fake profile should they wish, so i would prefer to find out for myself if a person is genuine and who they say they are. also, if someone wrote a bad verification, would you honestly post it??

my comment about the picture is, it's highly unlikely you would take two pics of yourself, one good, one bad and post the bad one...best foot forward as it were!

even then...who's to say the pic is not you 10 yrs ago...or even not your gran!

this is not me judging others either...i just have a rule where i would rather find out for myself.

yes, this possibly does lessen the traffic i get through my inbox...no bad thing! i rarely get one-liners and find that the majority of mail i get is from folk that have read my profile and are intrigued enough to find out a bit more.....not the type that attracts a time waster.

any-hoo....as you say, persoanl preference, it does work for me and if it aint broke...!

"Pictures certainly are deceptive! You'd never know we are actually sweet transexuals, from the planet transelvania!"

As I said in an earlier thread, met a man who sent me a picture of himself, a Robert Redford lookalike.

I was met by a cross between Bruce Forsythe and Albert Steptoe...in an ill fitting suit and black teeth.

"Jed here (as always) can anyone tell me how to get a picture on here that makes me look good "

Post the one where you are helping a nun over the road after putting a tenner in her charity tin.

I have one of me tripping a nun over whilst pinching the collection tin would that do

"I have one of me tripping a nun over whilst pinching the collection tin would that do "

Well there's always the girl that loves a bad boy Jed x

A phone chat. Works every time. If it doesn't, you've got your answer.

"Pictures certainly are deceptive! You'd never know we are actually sweet transexuals, from the planet transelvania!

As I said in an earlier thread, met a man who sent me a picture of himself, a Robert Redford lookalike.

I was met by a cross between Bruce Forsythe and Albert Steptoe...in an ill fitting suit and black teeth.

"

You not seen Robert Redford recently?

I am genuine !

That is a statement most would use on a profile .

I agree with the the writer that says a phone chat always helps . You could 'ping pong'message as much as you like and post as many pics you like but actually talking to a potential meet helps in verifying and helps in searching out genuine users .

I would like to put my number up on my profile page but not sure how that would be viewed by fellow users .

Do you think that would make me look more genuine ?

"I am genuine !

I agree with the the writer that says a phone chat always helps . You could 'ping pong'message as much as you like and post as many pics you like but actually talking to a potential meet helps in verifying and helps in searching out genuine users .

I would like to put my number up on my profile page but not sure how that would be viewed by fellow users .

"

No... I think it just makes people look desperate of they got phone numbers on profile x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I am genuine !

My absolute pet hate of all time. Anyone messages me who has a phone number up is deleted end off. Im sorry but do guys really believe that women are desperate enough to ring a number of a profile. Its different if youve been chatting and give out numbers. I did a post ages and ages back and not one person said they would ring or text but having said that it is your profile and it may work

"

"I have been contacted by a woman may not be genuine. I looked at a description on a profile then look at the pictures and they don't add up. Her profile states she is a larger lady and proud which is all well and good but looking at a picture she is no more than a size 12/14 at most. She is verified but verifications are hidden for some reason too. I am reluctant to talk to her as it may be a man pretending to be a woman. How do you know if she is genuine or not? Or should I just give it a wide birth as it may be a man pretending to be a woman?"

I think you will find that some people don’t like pictures taken of them so will take them from other sites or wherever they can find them rather than put their own up. Men do it too you will find as well. The big tells are picture size and quality, water marks and the consistency of figure size between pictures. You will find there are some men who just want to indulge in woman on supposed woman chat. I do wonder if you et one fake female chatting to another fake female at times.

Verifications well I like some hide them because of people hassling people already met or in friends list about to meet. Often it will be women doing it to other women due to jealousy. I am always happy to show mine if asked by someone.

But if your unsure or concerned the best thing is to ignore them. You may miss out on some fun but you will avoid being taken for the fool. There are plenty more other people on here to talk to.

"i dont post verifications as i find them crass, and at best, one persons opinion of me...would rather each experience be unique and no expectations were made on a past experience.

i'm the same - i dont show a face pic til i've established i dont know the person, or that i'd be at the potential meet stage. i also don't have a cam and wont give out my mobile number until closer to the meet.

this has not prevented me meeting as i chat for ages before agreeing to a meet

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Jed here (as always) can anyone tell me how to get a picture on here that makes me look good "

Stand behind your lady.

Back a bit...a bit more...another step...or two...and a half...

fantastic...

same as she said!!x

"Pictures certainly are deceptive! You'd never know we are actually sweet transexuals, from the planet transelvania!

You not seen Robert Redford recently? "

Yes, I have!

I should have said a younger Robert Redford, circa 20 years ago.

Sadly, this bloke looked like Bruce Forsythe...last week!

Forum Mod

lmao @ Sassy

"I am genuine !

No... I think it just makes people look desperate of they got phone numbers on profile x"

I have to agree: smacks of desperation to me also I'm afraid.

"I have been contacted by a woman may not be genuine. I looked at a description on a profile then look at the pictures and they don't add up. Her profile states she is a larger lady and proud which is all well and good but looking at a picture she is no more than a size 12/14 at most. She is verified but verifications are hidden for some reason too. I am reluctant to talk to her as it may be a man pretending to be a woman. How do you know if she is genuine or not? Or should I just give it a wide birth as it may be a man pretending to be a woman?"

Everyones idea of large is different, i think i have either ample or large on my profile but people tell me all the time im not a BBW tho i would class myself as one, its just about how you feel yourself, im not happy with my figure so to me saying im big is just a way of warning people not to expect perfection, because that im not lol

"I am genuine !

No... I think it just makes people look desperate of they got phone numbers on profile x

I have to agree: smacks of desperation to me also I'm afraid."

Its called being spontaneus !

with a hint of desperation lol

Its how you go about dealing with the desperation that counts and I dont think I go about it the wrong way .Just a matter of time when you lovely ladies will see me stand out from the crowd . Lets face it we must be desperate( maybe a different word should be used , but I cant think of another ) for something a little more in our lives thats why we choose to be here .

It would be great if my phone rang and a meet was arranged or not arranged without having to wait around for messages that never get answered .

Did someone mention ' digging ' lol

» Add a new message to this topic