FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Liberty Elite or Chams ?

Liberty Elite or Chams ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

We don't get the chanve to play as often as we would like for various reasons and thought we would try some of the clubs local to us, the only club we have been to is Atlantis in Stoke and although everybody was very friendly there just was nothing going on and we though it was very quiet for a swinging club

So we would like to try either Libery Elite or Chams next so which one do we choose

Any help or advice would be great

D&A

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All clubs are very up and down as to whether there is any activity or not. Pardon the pun. It's the people who make it not the place, it usually doesn't take a lot to get it going though!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Both clubs have reviews in the club section of the site. Also why not log on to their websites and look around. See if either club offer what your looking for. Ive never been to libertys but adore chams but it all depends on what you as a couple are looking for

Don't know how may times you tried Atlantis, yes there are good and quiet nights. Nights when swingers from SDC site get together there or themed nights tend to be very lively.

I've only ever been to chams but definately recommend it. I've been during the week and at weekends and always had a great time there, even on the quieter nights.

Chams all the way and great value check liberty web site as it is quite expensive even if you want to go just for one night to check it out. And its a bit like club tease where you have to be dressed in the social areas where as chams you can just wear your sexy gear or a towel.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah have to say do think we have to try Chams

Cheers all

check their web site for next party wknd they are fun or we got bbw bash on 15th aug or come to beach party 29th aug and say hello to all the fabstars most of the regulars from the forums will be there.

We live near Atlantis but choose to go to chams an hours drive away.

It does have a lot more facilities than Atlantis and a lot more positive reviews, we will try Atlantis one of these days but would prefer to wait until we have met someone who is going there to show us round.

We always wanted to try Liberty Elite but were put off by some of the negative feedback it has from people who think it is too expensive and put off by some of the positive feedback by people who love it but sound so "up thier own"

"We live near Atlantis but choose to go to chams an hours drive away.

It does have a lot more facilities than Atlantis and a lot more positive reviews, we will try Atlantis one of these days but would prefer to wait until we have met someone who is going there to show us round.

We always wanted to try Liberty Elite but were put off by some of the negative feedback it has from people who think it is too expensive and put off by some of the positive feedback by people who love it but sound so "up thier own"

"

If you are going to try Atlantis, I would personally avoid Fridays. Just speaking from my experience and comments from a few couples I have met there .

We have not been to Chams, but heard good things about it from our swinging friends. Its on our to do list.

Libertys we have been to on a number of occasions (our feed back can be seen on the clubs section)

Its a great place and very clean and we have always had fun there.

But in our opinion for what its worth..its to expencive.

Its a club that you have to use quite often to justify the price including membership. We used it twice one year , thats not often enough for the membership price.

Great place though.

WE think you can just pay the entrance fee on the first visit, without commiting yourself to membership...this might be worth looking into to see if its for you.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You have to find a club that suits you. First club i ever went to i absolutly hated it and swore if all swinging clubs where like that id never go again. Lucky for me my next club was chameleons

you still have to pay I think £75 for a one off if you want to go liberty but chams £6 membership + entrance fee more laid back and relaxed great staff and just love the atmosphere in there

Chams is fantastic. I have never had a bad time there. Great mix of people, all colours, age and size. Its a four hour round trip for me, yet I still go at least twice a month

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

for my part as a single player I'd always said that I'd never go to a club as us singles are described by some as 'ZOMBIES' you know the un dead aimlessly walking around looking for fun...however,I was invited by a lady here who is a fab women to go to Chams and was I surprised! yes the afternoons maybe a little quiet and generally the evenings whether it be a social or just a regular evening are for the most part great fun.

the place is very well run, clean, with lots of areas to meet and play and is very reasonably priced, for the cost conscious lol!

I understand that Atlantis is trying to open more evenings and to update its facilities? never been myself and I don't think i will be..never say never!

Liberty's, I don't understand why a dress code is needed after all their prices would be a deterrent to most lol!

takes me back to the days of Saturday nights at the "Top of the World"!if peeps can remember that far back lol

Chams for me will take a lot of beating..

"you still have to pay I think £75 for a one off if you want to go liberty but chams £6 membership + entrance fee more laid back and relaxed great staff and just love the atmosphere in there"

Chams couples membership is now £15 for life

Still a bargin

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We've been to Chams a couple of times, well worth the drive! Went to Liberty 'Elite' once and stayed over - stamped on a cockroach in the loos in the club, our room was crawling with cockroaches too - managed to leave a dead one in there too on the carpet - when I moved our over night bag in the morning, loads scattered every where! Wouldn't say that we'd reccommend this place! Z

How long ago was that it was supposed to have a complete refurbishment thats what it says on website.

"How long ago was that it was supposed to have a complete refurbishment thats what it says on website."

Our last visit was we would say a couple of years ago. Early morning when we left they were due to start work on the refurbishment...so unless any thing else has been done two years.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"How long ago was that it was supposed to have a complete refurbishment thats what it says on website."

It was shortly after the refurbishment, the club itself looked ok but Steve saw the roaches running all over the ceiling after we had settled down, he wanted to drive home (couldn't as he'd had a drink) or even sleep in the car (it's a sports car) - had to put up with it, wasn't a nice experience!

» Add a new message to this topic